ttc after a d&c

horsey fx for u hon, 7 dpo is super early!!! wouldnt count u out at all chick xxxxxxxxx
first time round i had no bfp till 14 dpo and second time was 12 dpo and i thought that was early :) xxxxxxxxxxx

lilesmom, but i've been doing ics and frers morning noon and night. did you test before 12dpo?

Horsey, don't count yourself out yet! My BFP had come late. Longer than 12 DPO :) remember you are pregnant unless AF shows! When I start trying next cycle I am joining you for PMA :kiss:

Laura, I have to come back to this thread (was lazy and didn't go use apartment computers) and ask you about bidets in Thailand. I mean, I am not scared of the butt hose but am having a hard time wrapping my mind around it. The angle and what not. Or even if it works. I mean, it doesn't just push fecal matter around does it? DH says I am overthinking it but he doesn't have a vagina.

Amy, Angel, Jen, Jessica, Ray, Tash...I love you guys.

What have you ladies been up to? Any good news?

Started temping and added a journal to my sig. Other than that just waiting for this brown spotting to be done :)

Hi ladies!! Sorry its been so long. I have been super busy with the kids. Just wanted you all to know that I have been thinking about all of you. I haven't had a chance to read through all of the posts yet.

Amy, fx for this St. Patty days cycle!! I am glad you feel good about this cycle. Its always good to have a pma!!

How are all of the bumps doing ladies?? Hope your los are growing nice and strong!! Jen, Laura, Angel?

Tash how are you hon?? Getting closer and closer to the 12 week mark. How exciting! :hugs:

Bethany, I see you are excited about your trip to Thailand. How do you feel about eventually moving there? I am sure it is both scary and exciting moving to an entirely different country. Have you ever traveled outside the u.s.a.?

AFM, just went through the anatomy scan and got to see my beautiful little girl twirling around. It was exciting! I still feel so scared at times. But I am growing more and more attached to my baby girl!

It is getting harder and harder for me to get the time to come on here. Been very busy with my daughters. Love you all!! :hugs:

lilesmom, but i've been doing ics and frers morning noon and night. did you test before 12dpo?

i tested from 8 dpo , nearly every day, all neg :)
it just took till levels were high enough to get my bfp :) xxx
fx for u xx

bethany im skitting :) hee hee
i just used loo paper , i never used the hosey thing, i tried once and it just felt cold and weird :) and not clean :) Oh thought they were grand, he used um al the time but i reckon girls are definetly different on this :) the other gilr with us was like me, used t-paper . in lots of places u cant put it in the loo, they have a bin beside it for it, gross in the start but u get used to it and just change the bin often :)
my friend wouldnt use the bin and her loo clogged up, which is grosser ;)
lots of places have normal loos anyway, i got used to carryin tissue in my handbag everywhere cos most public loos wont have it .
u will be fine. :) when i saw hole in ground loo first i was like , how am i meant to use this. if ur ok with squattoing u be fine :) if not take off ur pants cos its nearly impossible not to get um if u dont :) totally tmi but u idd ask and i dont wanna walk u into accidents , hee hee :)
ooohhh im getttin excited for u now, id love to go back for a while, :)

jess so nice to see ur baby xxxxx hurray xxxxxxxxxxx
im good thanks, bit tired this week but sure thats all part of it :) xxx
hope ur good xx

angel my back is good thanks hon, cos im not working and been having physio, its actually after gettin so much better :) i just wear one layer of support bandage every day now, its not as tight but does give some support :)
im back for physio again on mar 4, dot think they will give me brace if it holds out this good, please god :) thanks :)
no news on redundancy, just one of many rumours, silly me gettin excited :) ha ha
it will come eventually, god is just waiting till right time for me :)
thats great clinic are taking good care of u, so much better to be in high risk clinic for great care. :) i htink they should change the name to ' speacial loving attention for mom and baby clinic' though :) hee hee
the doc said about 10 times at my visit, it Doesnt mean things will go wrong , its just to keep an eye on ye :) i was like yeah i know im happy to have extra care :) thanks :)
ur time seems to be flying too hon, hope its flyin for u too :)
i could have gone for anomaly scan if i asked too but i decided not to, its not the norm here to get unless high risk. im unsure sometimes as to if it was right decision or not but i was sick of worrying so im just gonna trust things be ok :)
my boobs grew a lot , fast too :) was shocked at um, but now my bump has caught up . they look normal again :) :)

amy i see ur name, hope alls well xxxxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy, don't drive yourself nuts with temping :hugs:

Jessica, I get super nervous/scared and excited when I think about moving :) I have just been to Denmark before, for my honeymoon. But have never lived overseas. It will be a grand adventure!
The time will fly by until your daughter is here! I know some ladies having their babies and it was just yesterday it seems that they announced their BFPs! Crazy how fast the time goes :kiss:

Angel, I think I will start next cycle :)
Not sure if it will come to anything and that is ok because May draws nearer and I can get testing!
The weight that isn't breast will be baby hehe. Is your DH liking your bigger breasts?

Laura, you are making me feel better. I mean, men don't have a vaginal opening to worry about amiright?! Because I thought about it and if you spray front to back it seems like water would just shoot out from the butt area and hit the wall :-/ but the other way and it is a little too much like draining the sewage into the playground. Yeah I think I will pack wet wipes.
Hehe no worries about pants- will be wearing nothing but dresses :)
Glad you and baby are doing well!

:rofl: Bethany, I was laughing about your question to Laura re the restroom... I don know why but that was too funny! I wanted to start temping just to see what my body is doing esp now that I am taking meds. Trying not to get too wrapped up in it but it is nice to see things progress. I cant wait for you to start ttc with horsey and I again!!! If you start next month and get preggers, youll have the best little mas present! :)

Angel, so exciting about your scan!!! :)

Hope everyone is doing well!! :dust:

bethany i meant knickers /pants :) was tryin to think of polite way to say um but didnt realise it wouldnt translate well . hee hee.
yeah i was a bit paranoid that the hose might cause infection or something so i stuck to my norm :) it just felt funny anyway :0
when i went for hte yr it was my first time living outside of ireland too, its exciting and daunting but just remember its ur choice if u really dont like it , there are always planes coming home :) but im betting u wont need that option :) but dont feel like u have to stay if ur not happy, every decision like that can be reversed xxxxxxxx
i cant get monkeys outta my head when i think of u goin to thailand and snakes , lizards and elephants, i love thailand, can u take me too ? ? pretty pease????
:) :) :)

amy u too are gonna have the best xmas pressie :) i always thought of lile as my xmas pressie cos she was due dec 16th and if i went over it would of been xmas :)
i think anytime of yr its great pressie, il be happy with june too :) xxxxx
il be rooting for bfps all round as soon as poss :) xxxxxxxxx

hi to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:) keep your chin up Hun, you will have ur wee one. I thought it would never happen for me

Amy my husband thought I was a nut to worry about the butthose (squating isn't a worry though. I have peed outside plenty lol) but I mean the vagina is SO CLOSE to a danger zone! Even wiping has an art and that art is front to back but if you go front to back with a hose all I can see is...not good :blush:
If temping makes you feel good then go for it! Just don't let it make a slave of you. I avoid it because I sleep plenty but at different times so yeah not sure how trustworthy it would be.

Oh Laura did you mean panties? Are you sure that I wear panties? ;)
I don't think I will want to leave ever! DH said he didn't miss home the times he has lived there. I have a list of everything I want to do including monkey feeding and watching silk be made :D
After I move you know you will relocate. Right? Right? ;)

Ok so I am going to try digital OPKs next cycle. I have a coupon and a friend who uses them says she uses with FMU and her results always match temps so I am less scared with FMU. Holding my pee during the day still scares me lol

Oh oh have any of you had ginger beer and is it good?

im all hyper with nowhere to go :)
i went for a swim earlier and just walked over an hour on my tmil and i feel soo much better, i have some energy again :) wish i had something fun to do :)
but no dosh, OH is working till 3 am and i dont feel like callin to someone , cos then i just be sitting in someone elses house ;)
i think i may start cleaning and expend some energy and get something done at same time ;)

bethany, yup i meant panties :) if u dont u wil hve no trouble so hon , hee hee :)
id be fine with squattin for pee , but some places u stay only have hole in the ground and num 2 is a different story :) totally tmi :) :)
if i get dosh from somewhere , ie win it or something :) ( not out of the qs i do the lotto religously :) ) , il def be over for a visit :)

Laura, I hadn't even thought of number two beyond the butthose usage! Oh man I have never popped a squat for that so have no idea of the fallage. Especially if I have the runs. (Btw do you think I should avoid ye water or just go for it upon first arriving to become...ahem...accustomed?)

Glad you had a great time at the gym! Doing and prenatal classes? :)

Ginger beer! I love ginger ale so I want to try ginger beer. I had never even heard of it until I was discussing how much I hate root beer with a friend (Mormons love it because every dang church activity always has that garbage. Gimme water. Anything. I hate root beer) and she asked if I liked ginger beer and I said "WHAA?" so now I must have hehe.
DH just got home after being away and I am going to make him take me out for some!

Bethany omg!! Swatting u go potty in a hole yikes!! Things are sooo different lol. How about ur shewee?? Did u get one? Perhaps i know why u needed it. Using the tube into a bottle or even standing to go sound much nicer. Aww enjoy dh :) hope ur ginger beer is yummy!

Laura send me ur energy :) i have too much cleaning organizing rearranging to do and not enough motivation! Even just organizing my clothes and gettin rid of old stuff no motivation how sad. Lol ur so active! :)

Amy excited for u this cycle!! Lets go eggs & swimmers!!! i hope ur dose increase releases a beautiful egg!! And maybe itll split making identical twins :) cant wait for ur scan to check!

You ladies really crack me up!!" bethany missed you!!! So glad ur back :) <3

Cardiologist was amazed at how still she was for her fetal echocardiogram! He said she has a beautiful heart<3 3d ultrasound was AMAZING tech showed us her hair checked gender once more and gave me tons of profile pics. Im in love with her even more. So what do u think... Zoey Rosann Carroll?

Angel so glad ur high risk visit went well :) dont get bent out of shape about weight breast tissue baby placenta more blood & waters in ur body now. Ur right on track :) you waited to long to enjoy your pregnancy! Im so glad babys ok :)

Oh i was told mine weighs 1lb 12oz today. Im gaining weight but they say she is behind in measurements by 13 days??? She was on track last ultrasound. That part ill nvr understand. I guess ill be having some growth scans towards 34wks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->