ttc after a d&c

Girls can I ask for prayers? I just found out that I am pregnant. And instead of being happy like I thought that I would...I just keep crying. We weren't even trying.

bethany wow, of course u can ask for prayers, u can have um by the bucketload from me :)
its a shock hon and hormones are up so dont worry bout crying.
wow congrats bethany, im so happy for u. xxx
dont worry bout thailand , u will sort it all out , give urself a little time to readjust and get used to it. xxxxxxx
il pray for peace for u, for sticky bean and for it all to work out totally right for u , hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
congrats and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jess im a bit overwhelmed and excited for bethany too, :)
imagine how u feel bethany, :) a great way to be blind sided though xxxxxxxxxxx
congrats again honey, just had a chat with holy mary for u xxxxxx :) xxxxxxxxxx

Oh Bethany CONGRATS!!! Im sooo happy for you! Ive heard of so many people that get pregnant when they arent trying. Try and relax and take it a day at a time hun. There's a reason why you were blessed :) Sending love and sticky :dust: to you doll! :hugs:

Maybe the baby senses my excitement. She is kicking up a storm right now! lol!

i wish we were all in same room, i look stupid being this excited with just my cat :)
amy ur next hon xxxxx

Amy I agree with Laura. And it seems to me like taking the relaxed approach really really works. Maybe getting massages or something like right before you o, and a glass of wine or something to relax you. Wow, I think you are next hon!! FX!!

i totally believe i got preg cos i had not time to stress, i was told on cd12 liver wasnt the worst things they thought it was and just went for it, i had no time to get worked up :) jess is right and u already had massage this cycle ;) xxxxx

I hope you girls are right. I actually cancelled my massage for tomorrow morning and was going to go next week or something so we'll see. When I went to the dr this morning she said that it looked like I was going to O on cd 15 which is this sunday. I havnt seen any what I thought was fertile CM and have been getting - OPK but all of the sudden within the past few hours I have so we'll see what tonight's test says. keeping my fingers crossed that it happens soon. I just want to be pregnant already :( Thanks girls, you are the best :hugs: I hope you are right!

Bethany, have you gone to the dr or did you just take a HPT?

its still early for fertile cm amy, im not sure whats ur norm but i only get it kind of 24 hrs ish before OV i think :) fx for u sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
il be saying prayers for u too xx

I thought so too but then I thought maybe the dr was wrong and maybe I am going to O on CD14 (Tomorrow).. who knows!

YES, Bethany... talk to us!!!!! Whats going on hun???

I just text her on FB and see she is still online so hopefully she comes back :)

i meassaged her on fb too . no reply though yet :) hope she is ok :)
prob cos its her phone, not comp .
id BD away amy just in case xxx wil be soon anyhow with numbers like u got on scan and cos ur nearly cd14. xxx

ya, we were planning on dtd tonight anyway so either way, hopefully we will have some of his swimmers there waiting.

defo the best way amy xxx
i dunno why doc had u hold off last time cos before is def more nb than after ov,
not that id neglect after either just in case but u know what i mean :) xx
best of luck :) xxxxxxxxxxx

I forgot to log off and have been logged on all day. Had to take the little one to her check up and got her loads of asthma medication, especially for allergy season coming.

Bethany!! I really hope you are ok hon!! I know exactly what you are going through. I was crying and getting all emotional and scared when I got bfp. And my mom and husband were asking me, "isn't this what you wanted?". And I was like yeah, but pregnancy after mc is very scary. I know you must have different emotions running through you right now. If you ever need to talk come here and look for us hon. :hugs:

Bethany congratulations!!! I must agree ur super bug infections gone and ur body in back to normal. I will be praying extra for u ur lo and ur hubby to stay strong healthy and for ur lo to grow grow grow!! :hugs: please see ur doctor asap if u can. Aww what a blessing and a miracle<3 i have faith that this is ur baby. Im so happy for you.

Amy sound so positive for u this cycle<3 you must be next. Ill continue praying for u. Ur having the irish miracle amy :)

:dust:

Btw is anyone have pop upad issues?? I cant use my laptop well bc its slow and broken. Then the mobile features messing up :( not happy. Fb isnt even working properly for me. Frustrating. Love u ladies!!

jess hope ur DD is ok, allergies r so yucky!!! xxx
i agree with jess bethany, hope ur ok and dont beat urself up,
my 2 emotions were fear and excitement when i got bfp, the fear was stronger :) xx
only normal when its after ur loss and when its a surprise xxxxxxx hugs xxxx
hope its comp issues keeping u away and not cos ur down xxxxx
we loves ya xxxxx

jen my comp is really old and always gives me trouble, the cursor jumps all over the sceen even if i dont move it, :) it always freezes on me and generally just goes bananas :) i really need to clean it all off and start again on it ;)
i must save photos and stuff elsewhere and might ask OH to do it for me, i generally manage to do something silly with it if i try :) i actually studied computing for 3 yrs in college :) u would never know it, i can tell u about how they work and whats in um though :) well kind of, if i havent forgotten :) ha ha

amy hope ur back is better hon xxx
hope u had happy BDing :) i know bding around back pain is yucky xxx
it is so hard to find a way thats not more painfull and too long in any one position will make back worse .
my silly back has decided to grouch again , doh!!
i had only been wearing half my support and was fine for few weeks,
also took back up swimming which i thought should be good.
im back to mat spanx now to see if that helps, physio on mon anyway, im kinda dreading it and looking forward to it, i know it hurts a lot but does me good, big baby laura :)
maybe its nothing to do with swimming , could just be cos my bump is big now.

hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxx

love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laura u are stayin so active good for u :) swiming is nice cant wait til pools open and its hot outside! After im healed ill be having to swim to get my muscle tone back. Im pale flabby and weak. Darn bedrest. The belly does get in the way but i know ur loving it ! :)

Amy hows ur back today? I hope u got ur bd in :) those swimmers must be waiting!! Im so glad ur deciding to bd up to ovulation plus after yay!!!<3 come on sticky bean for amy with healthy growingbaby this month<3

Bethany how are you holding up? Im sureur still in shock. :hugs: said an extra prayer thismorning for ur sticky beanand sending positive vibes ur way<3 What ur feeling is perfectly normal and we are here for u when u need us. <3 hope ur holding up sweety!

Jess so glad everythings going ok for u<3 your lil girl must be growing away so glad ur feeling her move :)

Tash how are you sweety? :hugs: hope ur okay<3

Angel how are you and bubs? Im sure hes growing away! Is ur mom over now? How is that going? I hope ur time is going fast and dh is home soon. Thinking of you!<3

Jess hope ur lil girls ok this season and her asthma isnt too bad. Ur a great mommy<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->