ttc after a d&c

Tash Im so glad you have closure but im still very sorry for your loss :hugs:

Laura glad you had a nice swim! :) Also you are correct it is very boring being home. nothing exciting happening. Glad you feel time is flying by though! I feel quite the opposite.

Angel how are you and lo? Also how are you holding up without DH? Does he come home soon?? Hope your having fun with family and they are keeping you busy!

Jess oh no its so hard when kids are sick. I hope they feel better fast and you dont get sick sick. :hugs: How is your daughter? Any names yet? I love Irish names also! We named our son Liam John Carroll which we believe is very irish (could be wrong though but we think it is lol).

Amy I believe you are a mommy also and that you have every chance to get on the show also!! Fxd that your pregnant and know by March 17th!! :dust: We love you and want you pregnant with a healthy lo soon!!<3 I know it will happen as you have everything in your favor now :)

Bethany yuck for allergies! Benedryl really does make you drowsy! All your snacks sound so yummy! I have been a snack aholic myself lately! Choc Chip Cookies, Ice Cream, Gummy Bears,Lucky Charms the list goes on! I hope your allergies ease up for you! When does dh come home? I feel so bad that he goes away so much!

Horsey how are you doing?

Nothing new here. Baby isnt moving as much anymore but when she does its reassuring. Her room is slowly slowly coming along but there is so much more stuff that i need to get. I been looking online for handy downs to purchase but realizing that alot of the stuff cant be handed down so going to have to get alot of things from store. Time is going just as slow for me. Feb is a short month to begin with and I feel like there is no end in sight. Baby shower is this weekend. I am excited to see everyone though its always awkward to have so many ppl to talk with and only be one person. Esp my friends I want to get to talk with them alot but have to see and talk with everyone. Always makes it hard. So starting to worry about that. Oh the hospital placed us on a Reduced Care Card for secondary insurance. Amen. So we will be taking the Birth, Baby Care, Breastfeeding, and carseat installation classes. The catch is hubby has to come so we can stay on the RCC plan. We only have it til July but im so thankful for the help. Maybe I did have stuff to talk about. Always feel like I dont because I dont really do much. I will be working tom 8-12 and 2:45-5. I get a long lunch break so ill be able to recover.

I was only cleared for a 3hr shift on tues but my dentist called to say they do not need me. I am worried about my job there. As I am slow at working now and im not very good at communicating with the dentist atm due to baby brain i think. I have to touch up on my hygiene skills being out so long im slacking :( Makes me sad because I love what I do and dont want to make a bad impression on my boss. Though I believe I already did and its why he doesnt want me working Tuesday anymore. All well.

Okay im done im sure i could think of alot more boring stuff to write about perhaps its why I avoid it. :)

Love you ladies!! I hope all the LO's are doing great and Im sending positive vibes and sticky vibes along with baby dust to everyone else!<3

jen hon, im sure ur work is prob just quiet on tues which is why they unfortunately dont need u xxx
it does get boring being home but im glad for it too cos wanna sail through rest of preg (i hope :) ) and wouldnt if i was at work :)
i think time is goin faster cos i feel better myself, i feel more able for stuff :) which is always good.

ive no news really , im gonna log off and leave my house now cos OH is varnishing and im paranoid :)

Hi girls! Scan went well. Looks like Im going to O on the left again. Folli is at 15mm and uterine lining is at 7 and my dr said that everything looks great for me being at cd11. Keeping my figners crossed!

Jen, hope you enjoy your baby shower. It can be overwhelming having to deal with lots of people at a time but youre very lucky to be able to have this shower. Im not going to be having one if I get pregnant which is ok but does make me a little sad sometimes. Anywho, hope it all goes well and hope things get better for you with your boss too!

Angel, I know exactly how you feel! lol I LOVE my parents but I can only take so much of them too. I want them to move here so bad but I couldnt live WITH them let alone spend 2 weeks. GOOOOOD luck! lol Also, hope you get to see your little guy when you go for your cervical scan!

Laura & Jess, hope you and bumps are doing well!

Horsey, how are you holding up hun? How are the wedding plans coming along?

Tash, hope you are doing better doll :hugs:

Bethany, *gasp*... whats that? Its Bangkok knocking on the door!!! :)

Rayray, you still around?

:wave: to anyone Ive missed. Love to you all! <3

Amy, good news on the scan. I am sure its reassuring to see how everything is working down there and that it is all working great! :flower: And why no baby shower hon? I also won't be having a baby shower. Mine is mainly because of all of the family I have that are at odds, don't get along, not on speaking terms. And to tell you the truth a lot of them are toxic so they are not healthy to be around (any my husbands family, well they disowned him 5 years ago, so we have zero contact with them... it's better like that trust me.) I don't even have friends really. All these years I have been basically living like a hermit raising my daughters. I do go to church but haven't even made friends there either. I am an introvert in real life, but I do know that everybody needs friends so eventually I need to join some time of mommies group or start making friends at church. So anyways I guess you are getting close to ov soon. How exciting!! :hugs:

angel sorry ur still sick honeym hope it eases up soon for u xx
i still had nausea till about 15 weeks ish , i got scared when i passed 12 weeks that i would have it whole preg but i didnt so hoping urs goes soon xxxx
2 weeks is a good long visit ;) nice but is quite long :)
least she is looking out for u anyway :) xxxxxxx

hope u get to see bub tmor xxx

amy thats great ur scan went well wohoo xxx
im good thanks hon xxxx

hi jess, i see ur name on screen :)

spent day at my nieces with her and her lil man, cos OH was varnishing :)
was nice day :)

Angel, already 15 weeks? Wow, time sure does fly! As for the morning sickness, since this is the first you are carrying into the 2nd trimester hopefully this will be the hardest you have the morning sickness. With my first pregnancy, I had morning sickness for almost 6 to 7 months I believe. It was very bad. The weird thing is I have never been one to throw up much, but it was just the horrible nausea and sickness I felt. Hopefully your morning sickness will taper off soon. :hugs: Just imagine, soon you will be feeling your lo moving!! How exciting! :hugs:

Hi Laura how is your lo doing hon? You're almost into the 3rd trimester! How exciting! :hugs:

Hi Jen, I hope you have a happy Baby shower this weekend!! How is your lo doing hon? Should you be on your feet too much? Wasn't there an operation you need on you cervix hon? How is that going? Try to relax ( I know its hard). The kids are all better over here and I am too. Just a bit of a stuffy nose. Take care hon! :hugs:

Thanks girls. Ya, no shower for me since I live in CO now. All my family and friends are in Cali and DH's friends and fam are on the east coast. I cant fly and I dont think anyone would come here and I wouldnt want them to just for that so no shower for me. Its ok though, I just want a healthy LO and thats gift enough for me :)

One thing I dont understand about my FF chart is that it shows white circles even though I have been taking my temp at the EXACT time every morning with the exception of one day last sat. I even checked to make sure that the times were right and they are and all the same. Ugh.. dont get it.

Hi Laura how is your lo doing hon? You're almost into the 3rd trimester! How exciting! :hugs:

i was only thinkin that myself about 30 mins ago :)
i cant believe im nearly in 3rd tri ;) woohoo :)
in one way though im quite happy being preg for now :)
but lookin forward to meeting bub too :)
we r good thanks hon.
how r u doin? when is ur next hosp app now? xx

amy ive never used FF so im no help there soz xxxxx
u could fly in second tri? to have a shower?
i feel a bit weird puttin my friend to hassle of a shower cos we dont really do um much in ireland :) but i didnt ask, it was offered so.... i think il just say thanks instead :)

jen forgot to say liam john carroll is lovely name and is very irish xxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxx

i was only thinkin that myself about 30 mins ago :)
i cant believe im nearly in 3rd tri ;) woohoo :)
in one way though im quite happy being preg for now :)
but lookin forward to meeting bub too :)
we r good thanks hon.
how r u doin? when is ur next hosp app now? xx

Im doing good thanks. hows your back doing? Feeling better?

I dont know if I could. I would be so scared to fly or do anything that might jeopardize my bubs :(

sorry my comp went bonkers and froze again !!! annoying :) its old but still works most of the time ;)

jess, my back was soo good for few weeks, its gettin niggly again, ive physio on mon now again so its a good time for it to play up abit if its gonna at all :)
it has been a million times worse before though so il survive :) its not bad in comparison to when it really gets bad at all :)
have ur DD s recovered ? xx

amy i know what u mean i donno why i said that cos i wouldnt fly myself :) but apparently we r allowed ;) xxxxxxxx
get them to come to u :) oohh i have an idea a skype shower, would it make u too sad if they were all in one place or would u feel like u were there via skype????

That would be a great idea. To be honest, I would just want a shower to just see everyone. I miss them all so much :(

OH! Annnd on a random note.. I slipped and fell on my left butt cheek yesterday on some ice in the parking lot at work. Totally was fine and nothing hurt or anything but this morning I noticed that my upper lift side on my back was tender. It got progressively worse throughout the day so I have been icing. it hurts when I breathe in or when I lift a cup of water with my left hand. I made an appt with my lady I go to for massages but she only works fri-sun so that appt is on sat from 10-12. I just couldn&#8217;t bare it anymore so I booked another one with someone else for tonight after work but that one will just be one hour. I know I pulled something so I hope they can rub it out. I can&#8217;t take Ibuprofen since ttc and all so I hope this works :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->