ttc after a d&c

Hi girls just popping in to say hello and hope everyone is doing well. As for me, the positive feelings I was having before about this cycle have now diminished. Still no +opk which is a first for me. I beginning to question whether clomid was right for me or not. I was ovulating fine and got pregnant twice without it. I know they say it can help with getting a bigger follicle which would result in better progesterone levels but other than that I'm not sure what else its "helping" me with. I took a ic and it doesn't seems to be getting darker so I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get a + on my digi tonight. This means that I will have to get a triggered tomorrow which is not something I thought I would ever have to do. :(

Hi. I just had a d&c on 2.20.13 and my doc said to wait 6 months before ttc again but I don't think we are. I haven't had my first period yet since the d&c. All my symptoms are gone and I haven't spotted in a few days now. It was my second pregnancy, first mmc (blighted ovum).

Angel, what an adorable pic! I was a thumb sucker myself :)

Amy, I hate that this cycle is messing with your head. Hopefully O takes you by surprise tonight :flower:

Cryssie, welcome to this awesome group of ladies! I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:
Why did the doctor want you to wait so long dear? How hard. Nobody likes to wait :(

Angel, I forget but did you have an iui? I know three was talk of getting things frozen and what not but I'm wonding if we should do that should I not get pregnant this cycle.

I just sent my pa a text asking her if clomid is still a good idea if I don't pregnant this cycle. Just seems like I got pregnant just fine before it and now I'm having trouble. Also, the idea of not ovulating on my own has me worried its doing more harm than good for me so I don't know what to think now.

Amy, I was thinking the same thing about the clomid, but I thought the doctor knows what she is doing and thinks it will help with better eggs. So I would ask her, because if you did have good egg quality to begin with and you got pregnant easily with out the clomid it wouldn't hurt to ask her if you could stop, The only thing I think that maybe the clomid could affect is the fertile cm, at least that is what I have read. So if that is the case and you already have good eggs, then maybe you can ask her if its ok to stop (that is if the clomid is affecting your cm). After all it is your body, and you need to listen to what you feel your body needs. And if you ever feel iffy about something or think you could really due without the clomid it is entirely up to you. :hugs:

Hi. I just had a d&c on 2.20.13 and my doc said to wait 6 months before ttc again but I don't think we are. I haven't had my first period yet since the d&c. All my symptoms are gone and I haven't spotted in a few days now. It was my second pregnancy, first mmc (blighted ovum).

So sorry about your loss Cryssie. Do you have any other issues besides the mmc, because to me 6 months is a very very long time. And since you had a blighted ovum, I assume that you were not very far along. I lost my baby at 19 weeks, and my doc told me to wait 2 cycles. So I am thinking if everything else is ok, then maybe your doctor just has the older mindset of waiting a longer time to get pregnant again? I am not sure. I would ask your doc why they want you to wait so long. Take care hon. :hugs:

Your baby is beautiful Angel. How adorable. I didn't realize they suck their thumb so early.. amazing!! Almost 16 weeks!! How amazing! :hugs:

Bethany how are you feeling today? So you got the bfp around the time af was due, or after. Did you just have a feeling or was you af late? Just curious. :hugs:

Hi, Jen, I hope the baby shower went great!!! yay, lots of new baby gifts!! :hugs:

angel. wow i love ur photo xxxxxx soo cool :) xxxxxx
how u keeping? good i hope :) is ur mom with u now? xx
im goin for physio tomro and im gonna ask her for the brace, she was in 2 minds last time if to give me one, my bump is a lot bigger now so im gonna ask her to give one to me tomor, i feel like i could do with some extra support. thanks xxx

amy sorry ur positivity has taken a dip xxx could u hve missed a surge on opks, if u did dont worry u have bd to cover u , if not its coming up soon and u will know better tomro. xxxx
i was always wondering why clomid for u hon, wait and see though, things may surprise u this cycle xxxxxxxxxxx best o luck tomoro xxxx

hi crysie, sorry for ur loss hon xxx
ive never heard wait 6 months , unless u have some other health complications. xx
i was told wait one cycle by one doc and wait 2 by another.
i actually waited 3 but only cos i was waiting on test results on my liver.
im not seeing why ur doc said 6 months.
lots of docs say wait 2 weeks to avoid infection and they reckon after 2 weeks and if bleeding has stopped, then ur good to go again. only thing is dating pregnancy can be difficult if u havent had any af in between.
do wait 2 weeks for BD to avoid infection though hon xxx
hugs , sorry again for ur loss xxxxxxxx

no news here :) spent the day at my parents, lots of my siblings and their kids call on sun :) i like :)
hi and hugs to all xxx

Amy, did you hear back from your doctor?

Jessica, I feel tired. Not sleepy but worn out. I was nocturnal during the week and it has messed me up lol. And also, you always hear about constipation being a problem when you get the BFP but I have the opposite and it worries me :-/ everything worries me.
I tested because DH took a home fertility test. AF was due that day and nothing so I POAS so he wouldn't be alone in testing. I seriously almost died when I saw that I had a positive. Wasn't expecting it at all. Thought maybe the test was bad so used a digital and it read "pregnant."
How are you doing?

Laura, enjoy your family. :)

I did ask the pa I have been seeing and she said that if I don't get pregnant this cycle then we can stop the clomid and just do the crinone (progesterone) at 3dpo. I asks asked if it was too late to consider iui for this cycle and she said no. I am going in and actually will be meeting with the fs that talked to Dh and I after I had my hsg. Honestly, I don't know if its me being emotional but I'm kinda over pa I have been seeing. She kind of brushed me off via text and I got the vibe that she was annoyed and wanted to say do what you want. She just said to ask the dr I will be seeing tomorrow about the iui and see what he says. She did say to see what he says about what my follicle looks like and go from there. I was in tears a little bit ago talking to dh saying I don't know how much longer I can do this. Everyone seems to be getting pregnant around me and I just feeling more and more depressed with every failed attempt. :(

amy i think u have less chance gettin preg from iui than regular BD , they say frozen can be slow, im not sure if thats what u mean. is Dh goin away? xxxx

No, he's here but if I'm cd16 tomorrow and they trigger, they I assume they would do the iui the next day and maybe get a fresh batch from dh rather than freeze. I'm not quite sure how it works. I know they wash the sperm and all and dh thinks that they don't do it there at the office and that he will have to go somewhere else and then they do it so maybe it will be frozen. Who knows. :(

bethany i did enjoy my family ;) its 11 at nt here now so im home ;)
thats funny u only test to keep Dh company, at least u werent anxious whole TWW :) xx

amy hugs hon, i think its lees help u need , not more xxx
u were gettin preg fine on ur own, if u kept up porgesterone and folic acid and just went for it urself i think u will have sucess xxxx
sometimes the stress of it is what holds us back xxxxxxxx hugs
ur still not out this cycle hon xxxxxxxx

No, he's here but if I'm cd16 tomorrow and they trigger, they I assume they would do the iui the next day and maybe get a fresh batch from dh rather than freeze. I'm not quite sure how it works. I know they wash the sperm and all and dh thinks that they don't do it there at the office and that he will have to go somewhere else and then they do it so maybe it will be frozen. Who knows. :(

babe i dont think u need it, i know u feel like u wanna do everything u can . but so long as u bd before and at Ov then i think u be sorted xxxxxxxx
hugs honey xxxxxxxxxx

Haha Amy I saw that you colored my name :)

Maybe take a break from all the testing and meds. It may be stressing you out more. Oh also, is your doctor ok with you taking baby aspirin? I think clomid can thin your lining too and aspirin can help thicken it. One of my friends on here kept her pregnancy after she started taking it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->