ttc after a d&c

Yay!!" lets go amy :) wow i missed alot! Now its time to relax!!! Yay im so excited to see how this cycle goes! :dust:

Bethany how are u feeling? Stick & grow ursula<3 glad dh will be watching what u eat :)

Angel your baby is beautiful<3 love the picture! Thank u for sharing.

Hi ladies!!! Sorry huge migraine and extremely exhausted. I read everything but im drawing a blank :(

I must say goodnight!

Yay for o Ames , I'm going to buy a thermometer today and start temping to avoid pregnancy for now , I don't feel I can be pregnant again , I just feel a bit defeated :( hope your all wel xxxxx

Jen, I am usually crampy. Think it is a combination of what I eat and major bloating!
Did you manage to sleep with your migraine honey?

Tasha, much love <3

Happy Monday everyone!

I have an appointment in less than two hours for more asthma meds! :happydance:

So glad ur getting new asthma meds bethany! :)

Sleep no wasnt very good. Btw this long weekend and yesterday im still burnt out. Headache still here too

Short recap cell is crap. Shower nice my mom neice and mil felt ignored (i had too many ppl to talk with and limited time) lots of gifts i got a ton of baby lotion baby oil baby powder mostly. I know ill nvr use it all as i have 24 bottles each. I got 6 outfits very cute 3 burp clothes 7 bibs 6 pks of size 1 diapers again cant return and only goes to 14lbs :( thankful but not practical i got 2 hooded towels and 4 wash clothes too. :) so i need a ton of essentials still like bottles crib sheets bath tub diaper bag high chair maybe some toys but i guess we will get them ourselfs . :) im still thankful

Hi girls! :kiss:

Bethany, happy to hear you are visiting the dr today for meds. Are you going to tell them you are pregnant? I know that you were scared to get prenatal care before 12 weeks but I just want to make sure you dont put yourself in danger hun. :thumbup:

Tash, Im really thinking you are going to have your rainbow baby soon hun. I know its hard to even think of but Bethany thought she was being "careful" and god had other intentions :) Hope you are feeling better doll. :hugs:

Laura & Jess, how are you girls doing?? Laura... THIRD TRI :crib:!!!!!!! :dance:

Horsey, :wave <3

Angel, how great is it that you have a sis that does what she does and you were able to see your little man :thumbup:. Hope the MS is starting to taper a bit. :)

Jen, Glad the babyshower went well. Sounds like you got loads of stuff which is great! Happy 3rd tri to you too! :flower:

Love <3 to anyone Ive missed!!

:wave:, :hugs:, and :dust: to all!

Jen, how silly of your family to have felt ignored! They don't have to socialize just with you and as the guest of honor you wanted to make others feel comfortable. Family should always feel comfortable because they are kin, not because you chatted with them the mostest. I growlz for ya.
Whoa so many bottles! Wish you had gotten less bottles and more useful stuff but sure beats nothing right? <3

Amy, I will mention it just because I want safe meds. And will ask what high-risk OB I should hit up when I'm ready. And I have a lot of questions concerning the airport now. Like those machines that see through clothes- are they safe? Can I fly with my injections? That sort of thing.
How are you today? Happy to have seen the smiley? I wish you posted OPK pics lol. I love seeing any sticks. I may have to go to that section of BnB after doc lol

haha I can always fish it out of the garbage if youd like :haha:. Im going to be taking another one tonight. Im thinking since my O pains are pretty intense this time around, either Im still surging and/or this is a STRONG O!!

Those are great questions to ask! :thumbup:

Strong O must be why it took so long :)
Doctor chewed my butt out for not having called an OB yet. Really? I am barely pregnant! Anyhoo I have a new inhaler and I have to start charting my asthma. He wouldn't give me allergy meds. :( I asked and he said that we will see how I am in two weeks.

Angel, so I can opt for a pat down? Awesome. I should be good on packaging. Surely it will be enough to have my syringes in their boxes with the pharmacy label...

I'd rather be frisked too :) Luckily it should just happen twice.

I made a decision today to slowly start letting myself get excited about the BFP. Nothing is guaranteed but may as well enjoy it while it is here.

I think its great that you are going to embrace this!!! And yes, I too have heard that you can opt for being felt up rather than scan lol and meds you shuld be able to take those no problem as well. You will just have to declare everything before you leave but they wont tell you that you cant take them. Im really excited for you and really really think this is your rainbow baby! We will sing the Ursula sond we sang for Angel for you too! heheh *Just keep sticking*

bethany im excited for u :)
im not sure what way it will be usa to thailand but u may need docs letter stating u can fly and about ur meds, i know my sis had to get it for package hol before xx

im too tired and achy to write properly, silly but good physio :)
i did catch up but il write properly tomro, glad everyone is well xxx

tash hugs xxxxxxxxxx

Angel, so I can opt for a pat down? Awesome. I should be good on packaging. Surely it will be enough to have my syringes in their boxes with the pharmacy label...

I just realized you got your bfp right after your wedding anniversary!! What a wonderful surprise!

Jen, glad your baby shower went well. Even though you didn't get all the things you needed, I am sure you will make good use for what you did receive! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->