ttc after a d&c

I just don't think that my cm is what it was before all of this. I have been using preseed this cycle too so we'll see. Just got off the phone with my mom and am in tears again. I just don't know how much longer I can be sad.

I have been taking Neevo, 3mg of folic acid, and a baby aspirin every day for the past 2 months

Oh yes, I hope you don't mind that I changed your name :) I know you are scared but I really think this is your rainbow baby and so I changed your name color :)

amy whats neevo?
its a bloody head wreck amy xx hugs xxxx
hope u get good news at scan tomor xxxx
is it another folli scan yeah?

bethany hope red is ok for u :)
its a strong vibrant colour :)

Neevo Dha is a prescription prenatal. I am taking it because having mthfr I don't process folic acid correctly into the form that is needed so the Neevo has it converted for me so that all my body has todo it just absorb it.

Maybe quit the clomid. Since you have been diagnosed with MTHFR, surely egg quality wasn't the problem but that was? So now that you are taking the aspirin and the folic acid...that should help you sustain a pregnancy right?

I would think so. I think they reason why she started me on the clomid was because I didn't get pregnant the first cycle after the second mc in nov. so dec not pregnant equals me being put on clomid. I took 50 mg the first month and I ovulated just fine but not pregnant. My progesterone always comes back on the lower side so I think they thought if I got a bigger follicle that would mean higher progesterone but that hasn't worked so idk. I'll see what the other dr says tomorrow.

Seems to me that they should just give you progesterone now right? Can't progesterone help you O strong?

Note: ^^^I may sound dumb

I'm really not sure. I always thought that ewe shouldn't take progesterone before ovulation but I could be wrong. :(

Oh wait I read that you are supposed to take progesterone right after O if you have been diagnosed with low progesterone

Yes, I take it 3dpo. I'm wondering if I should try robitussin and/or mucinex next cycle.

Yes, I take it 3dpo. I'm wondering if I should try robitussin and/or mucinex next cycle.

have heard they can help with cm alright xx

i gotta go to bed , nt girls,
good luck tomor amy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"