ttc after a d&c

Checking in for baby news! Hope he is here Laura :)

Jen, haven't messed with the doppler again. I see the doctor on Thursday and can wait until then. I don't want to use it too often :)
Are you feeling any closer to your baby day? *cheers you on*

Angel, hurray for a fantastic shower!

Jessica and Amy, hi girls! Hope you had a great holiday weekend!

Hi girls, still waking up but wanted to see how everyone was. I'll post proper in a few!

Laura, is he here?!?!?!?!? Eeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!

G'morning ladies!

Amy update as soon as you can after your scan today!

Jen any progress? When do you go back to the Dr?

Bethany ~ FX'd you've been able to get some sleep.

Jess ~ Have you shopped yet? Prepped nursery? Hope you feel ok and your asthma is better!

Laura ~ Thinking of you :flower:

Super excited for updates on here!

Hi girls! Ok, Im awake and functioning now (Well sorta lol)

Angel, So glad you had a great shower and I love your profile pic!!! <3

Jen, I hope that your LO is going to be here soon. Sorry that you have been so uncomfortable hun :( I know that your annoyed with your dh but I second Laura... he is just trying to take care of you :)

Bethany, How are you doing hun? How was your weekend?? Yay for doppler and finding your baby's hb. Cant wait to hear how thursday goes!!

Jess, How are you feeling? Hope you had a great weekend as well!

LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sure you are exhausted right now but Im thinking you had your little guy and are just on :cloud9: right now!!! EKKKKK Cant wait for an update from you!!!!!!!

AFM~ I had my last beta yesterday and it came back at 4305! My dr said that everything is looking good so far but we are going to take it one day at a time. She also said that at that level that she expects to see the sac today to they will be able to confirm that the pregnancy is in the uterus. So nervous and Im going to try and not freak out since I know we wont see a hb today. Scan is at 2:50 :)

Amy, with betas that high maybe you will see 2 sacs today!! Your betas sound great!!

Laura can't wait to hear your birth story and hear about your sweet little boy!!

Hi Bethany, how are you hon? I still get asthma, but very very mild, not bad enough for an inhaler.

Hi Angel. How is your 3rd trimester going? Are you doing kick counts?

Jen, any news? I am sure you are getting closer and closer!!

I bought babies car seat yesterday and a bunch of clothes. I am almost 34 weeks I figured now is the time. :) . It wouldn't have been wise for me to wait anymore. Hope all of you ladies have a great day! Love you all!! :hugs:

Jess, glad you got baby's carseat and clothes now! Hop eyou are feelin gbetter an dgetting more and more excited. It will be your turn before you know it!

I dont know about seeing two sacs today lol Im hoping to see atleast one healthy one! Getting pretty nervous now but trying to keep telling myself "This is it!!! This one WILL be healthy and happy and an keeper!!!".

Im bugging Laura on FB too heheheh

So According to FB I think she had him but she hasnt posted anythign yet. No names or baby info...

CONGRATS LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Laura! We need an update ASAP :)

Amy, time for scan yet? :)

Jessica, I only need my inhaler if I go outside :-/ so glad you bought some things for your baby! Are you starting to feel excited? I bet since this pregnancy has been so hard you will feel so much relief to just have your baby and let your body rest :hugs:

Angel, I am dying over how cute your picture is!

Jen, how close are you feeling today? Do we need to start shouting encouragement for your little girl? :)

Cannot wait for the birth story Laura! :cloud9: Congratulations!!

Amy, I imagine you're in your appointment now. Thinking of you...update soon!

Hi Bethany, Jess & Jen! :hugs:

Today's mini ultrasound showed the LO had a little tuft of hair. She couldn't say how much hair, but DH and I were tickled!

Everything went great! The dr thought she was only going to be able to see the sac but she saw the sac and yolk She wants me to come back for another ultrasound next Tuesday and she said we should be able to see the heartbeat by then. She also said that the baby is right at the top of my uterus which is "textbook" and perfect! I was so happy to hear that she was loving everything she saw :)

Angel Aww your lily one has hair already!! Eeek!! Soooooo exciting!! So glad u had lovely shower!!

Amy yay!! This is it ur miracle!! Im so thrilled to finally hear your excited :)

Laura Congratulations!! Pictures??? Story??? I cant wait to hear from u!! :) hope ur feeling okay!<3

Jessica how are you and ur dds?? School almost finished? Have u started ur baby shopping??

Bethany how are you? Did u have appt today maybe i missed your post ill look. If not how did it go?

How was everyones weekend?

I had another membrane strip today. Doctor said see you Monday. So not sure he feels confident ill go anytime soon. He was very nice though!

Angel Aww your lily one has hair already!! Eeek!! Soooooo exciting!! So glad u had lovely shower!!

I had another membrane strip today. Doctor said see you Monday. So not sure he feels confident ill go anytime soon. He was very nice though!

Thank you! It looks like Babies R Us blew up in here...carpet goes in the nursery Friday, so we'll spend part of the weekend putting things together.

And eeek on the membrane stripping again. I hope this time sends you into active labor! Come on Zoey (is that still what you guys are going with?)! How far over are they going to let you go?

Amy ~ What a wonderful scan! :happydance: This is it!!

Jess ~ Yay for buying things for DD3!

Bethany ~ Feeeling flutters? How is your bump looking?

Laura:
:crib: :baby: :coffee: :baby: :sleep: <~~or lack of :help: :baby: :hangwashing: :baby: :dishes: :coffee: :baby: = :cloud9:

Congrats Amy!! Great news! Baby is exactly where he/she should be!! I have a great feeling for you Amy!!

How cute Angel that your little man already has hair. I am very sure my little girl will probably have a full head of hear too!! My husband has very thick jet black hair so I know black hair is very hereditary. My 7 year old Natalie has brown hair, but was born with a thick head of brown hair!! I was also born with hair, but it fell out and according to my mom and the pictures I was bald for so long that she started getting worried that I wouldn't get hair and stay bald. lol.

Laura. I am sure your are enjoying every moment with your little boy!! How sweet he must be!!

Bethany how are you feeling lately. You are getting closer and closer the the half way point and once you make it there, time seems to go by so slowly.

Jen, you are next hon!! I can't wait 'till you meet your little angel!!

:hugs: to all of you!!

Amy, that is good news :)

Jessica, you mean it only gets slower? No I kid. The second tri has been faster than the first for sure! ;)

Angel, my bump hasn't grown since 15 weeks I don't think. Just seems my boobs grew! And I don't know what I am feeling at this point. I think I feel my uterus stretching at night :)
The nursery is coming together! How exciting :)

Jen, how much longer will they let you go overdue? Hopefully your girl makes an appearance soon! :)

Jess yay for shopping for lil one! Im sure ur lil girl will have lots of hair in that case!! :)

Angel soooooo exciting playing with all the new stuff and setting up the nursey :) yay!!!

Bethany do u have a tilted uterus by chance? I know ppl with them dont show as fast. Enjoy ur lil one growing though soon Ull feel every movement!! :) time kinda goes slow at times but i think it depends on how busy u stay. Whens ur next ultrasound???

Im healthy so is baby. Only 70% effaced and 2 1/2cm dilated so doctor said he wants to give me another sweep Monday if i dont go by then. Its the offices way of inducing he doesnt care for using meds that could lead to c section til 43weeks :/ so i hope his method works. This lil girls parts stick out like crazy her feet butt elbow its crazy cute yet painful at times too. She is squished. Gonna enjoy my time with Kobe and hubby til she joins the world! Til then at least i know tgey are watching out for her!!! :)

Oh as for name i think she is still Zoey but hubby now likes my original name payson! And we still like Mckayla.... I think she will be a zoey though :) wait til he holds her!!<3

Amy, that is good news :)

Jessica, you mean it only gets slower? No I kid. The second tri has been faster than the first for sure! ;)

Angel, my bump hasn't grown since 15 weeks I don't think. Just seems my boobs grew! And I don't know what I am feeling at this point. I think I feel my uterus stretching at night :)
The nursery is coming together! How exciting :)

Jen, how much longer will they let you go overdue? Hopefully your girl makes an appearance soon! :)

I am completely losing it Bethany!! I don't know why I typed that time goes by so slowly!! lol. I meant to say that once you get half way through time goes by quickly. It kind of freaks my out that I thought I typed so quickly and I put the opposite.. lol. Sorry about the typo!!

There are so many pages here.. I read quite a few and I see a lot of u are pregnant again.. gives me much hope. Ill be having a d&c this week..any of you far along ladies get prregnant the month after ur d&c.. or was it only a success after the three months.. I honestly don't wanna wait.. I'm scared it will hurt as I'm hurting pretty bad right now.. is it true its easier to get pregnant after a d&c? Sorry if this is in the wrong section or this threads topic died along time ago.. just looking for success stores or unsuccessful stories.. thanx ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->