ttc after a d&c

I wish they nvr told.me may 17 was my due date bc i know it is based of lmp but it made me feel better having extra time but i didnt know id have a large baby which Im fine with im just upset bc i dojt want a c section if she reaches 10-11lbs by time my doctor gets back from vacation. As they told me she is gaining a lb a week easily now being 41weeks pregnant

hugs jen , i know how u feel befor ei was given my induction date , i was startin to just have enough of it now. i feel sore, sick, awkward and huge some days . xxxx
not much longer left now chick and u could go any day, just cos ur family went over, doesnt mean u have to xxx
my friends cousin who lives in america, was told she was havng 11+ pound baby, she just had her baby who was slightly over 9 pound. they do get weights wrong too, its just estimation xxxxxxxxx

we could all end up in c section for whatever reason, its not what any of us want but can just happen and we will deal with that too if its how we have to get out LO s :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
doc said to me, that even the weight they put on now doesnt make much difference to birth, she said its the head size matters most and apparently my bub has a big head, ha ha :) but i just keep tellin myself, i have broad shoulders and broad hips and bubs bones in head arent fused yet and can slide over themselves so il be fine ;)

look slike u may be gone jen, im gonna head back to bed, :)
hugs xxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxx

Anyone feeling closer to labor? Jen and Laura?

What does everyone have planned for this Memorial Day weekend?

I got my Doppler in. After much searching I did find the baby but they moved away quickly :D ah well I see OB Thursday!

Hi Bethany, how are ya hon? Hows the morning sickness?

Laura and Jen, any news? Anyone close to labor?

Amy, how are you? Very excited I assume!!

Hi Angel!!

Bethany so glad u have urn doppler :) yay!! They do move fast!
I was just mean to my Dhaka my baby is moving moving moving and not down ward :( i just had somen clear shimmery watery stuff come out but it wasnt a gush or alot. Im so upset that i was mean to dh and that this prrgnancy is getting to me. I thibk its lack of sleep and pain.

Anyone feeling closer to labor? Jen and Laura?

What does everyone have planned for this Memorial Day weekend?

I got my Doppler in. After much searching I did find the baby but they moved away quickly :D ah well I see OB Thursday!

i am feeling closer cos im gonna be induced this eve :) hee hee
i also woke up soaking today and couldnt figure out why my chest , hair and pillow were all wet :) it was a good time to prove my boobs work :) ha ha
once i woke up i knew what it was, but was confused for a little while ;)

um i didnt know it was memorial day weekend, was wondering why no one seemed to be on :)

hurray for doppler, thats totally normal, my bub used always try to escape the doppler :) nice to find it for a bit anyway :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
theyr very good at managing to get away from it ;)

jess how u doin missy? good i hope xxxxxxxxxx
i cant be too far away from bub now :) hnnopefully be nice and fast ish but not too fast my body cant cope ;) this time next week il hopefully be home safe and sound with bub :)
how r u and urs?

jen hugs hope u get some sleep. it does make everything seem better xxxx

amy and angel hi to ye and ur lovely LOs xxxxxxxxxx

Laura, you are being induced this evening? Wow, I didn't realize. I thought it was gonna be on Monday! I know you are ahead with time over there, right? Good luck with everything and congratulations on the baby!! He will be beautiful!!

Jen, you are so close now!! I know it can be frustrating with the huge stomach and all, but don't worry hon, your time will come!! :hugs:

Laura goodluck!! Ahhh Im soooooo excited for.u to meet ur bubs. Post pics as soon as urn able :) congrats and i wish u a great experience!

Laura, you are being induced this evening? Wow, I didn't realize. I thought it was gonna be on Monday! I know you are ahead with time over there, right? Good luck with everything and congratulations on the baby!! He will be beautiful!!

no ur right, its sunday here now,
they bring u in sun eve and usually give u gel that eve but things dont really kick off till monday then so
they say they r inducing monday even though it starts today :) confusing ;)
how u doin hon?

Jessica, I hadn't been sick for a while but got a massive headache tonight and puked. I blame the headache more than nausea. I haven't been sleeping well :(
How are you?

Jen, DH will just have to learn to put up with your bad moods. We get them sometimes and I am sure we will have more when our babies are here :hugs:

Laura, baby day is coming! And your body knows it, that is why your boobs are leaking. They are just eager to try out breast feeding. :flower:
Oh I hadn't realized it was Memorial Day weekend until Thursday I think. I lose track of time and holidays at home :) but normally I see my OB on Mondays and since this Monday is a holiday I have to wait for Thursday instead :)

Angel, update!

Amy, how are you and baby?

oh oh bethany hope u get some proper sleep soon xxxxx

hi and hugs to all.
just nearly headin off now, nervous and excited :)

Laura youll do great!! :) Your little one will be here in less then a day or should i say few hours?? EEEKK!!! Im soooooo excited for you and your oh!! :)

Bethany I really hope your feeling better and that headache subsided :hugs: Any more luck with your doppler??

Amy how are you and baby?? Im so excited for tuesday for you!!!<3

Jess & Angel how are you and your lil ones??

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I havent been sleeping much so im grumpy and exhausted. I been forcing myself to walk though and dh been really sweet to me this evening so thats been helpful.

:wave: ladies! Still visiting with my sister, but I've been stalking off and on! Shower was fantastic!

Laura!!! Maybe your son is here now...cannot wait for that update :flower: Hope you both are doing well.

Hope you all have a nice Memorial Day. Amy, many thanks to your DH for his service in the past xoxo

Hope all of you are enjoying Memorial Day! Just at home here with the family. Laura you might have already had your little boy!! How exciting. I hope everything went well hon!! take care ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->