ttc after a d&c

So much exciting news here!!

Just wanted to write a quick note and say betas came back at 777!!! one more beta on Monday and then scan on tues! Fx!!!
Ill write more in the morning. Night ladies!

Amy YAY!! Thats a lucky number also!!! wooohooo!!! Hurray for your scan tuesday!! This week coming up shall be an exciting week on this website for you and Laura!!! :) Im so excited for both of you!

wow amy that is so fab xxxxxxxxxxxxxx hurray xxxxxxxxxxx

and u too jen, u could have DD anytime xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxx

:headspin: :dance: :juggle: Amy!! This is it! Yay! :juggle: :dance: :headspin:

...and babies on their way for Laura & Jen.

G'morning! xoxo Come on Tuesday!

DH and I will be headed to my sister's for shower #1 this weekend...Coed showers are nice because I'll get to catch up with the whole family! Catered BBQ and decaf sweet tea on my horizon! :munch:

yummy bbq, im gonna have to go get something beef today, im thinking about it with last 2 days :) if it beef cooked on a bbq would be even better ;)
enjoy ur shower hon xxxxxxxxxxx

ive slept away the day, i was wrecked after yest, i was dizzy and swollen legs when i got up so i said feck it and went back to bed ;)
when i woke up, warning tmi :) , i had bigish bit of mucus, streaked a tiny bit with brown. i know this can happen after exam but am hoping my body is startin to open to make induction easy peasy :) im back doin my relaxy cds big time and i loves um :)
i didnt do it for a day only cos it was in OH car from when we went to hosp incase i got kept, i missed it for just that day, sad ;)
my friend and her boyf are callin to me soon and then im gonna leave my lovely clean house and go visit my niece nad get breast pump lessons off her ;)
then im gonna visit my parents as well, so nice day :)
hope alls well with everyone xxx

Morning Ladies!!!

Jen & Laura, I cant WAIT for you guys to have your lo's! Laura, yours will be here within the next 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: Jen, you little girl can be here any min too... eeek to exciting! Im so glad that we finally are going to have birth stories within our little group that started last year :cloud9:

Angel, Mmmm BBQ... sounds lovely! I hope you have a great time at your shower and get lots of yummy food!

Jess, thank you so much for your kind words. Im very happy now that Im pregnant. Makes me feel like Im not totally broken lol. Still super scared but just trying to take it a day at a time. Im feeling better about this one and things seem to be progressing nicely so far so lets just hope that continues! I hope you are doing well. I know you were saying that with the pregnancy and taking care of the girls its hard for you to get on here but we think about you all the time! I believe you will be the next to give birth after Jen and Laura if Im not mistaken right? Cant wait!

Bethany, how are you doing? Did you have anymore scans?? I hope you and your bump are doing well :)

Rayray, so excited you are 10 weeks already! Do you hvae anymore scans too?

Hi to everyone as always!!!

AFM~ I was so happy to see my results and hear my dr tell me that they are good! I still dont have major symptoms or anything. Getting a little more tired and a little insomnia and some breast tenderness but its all just slight. Dull cramps come and go which is reassuring. SOMETIMES, Im like "Wait, was that cramp in my ueterus or somewhere else?" and then I freak myself out so Im just trying not to pauy attention. heheh Been texting with my dr because I called to make an appt for tues and they told me she was booked. I text her and told her and she told me she was going to take a look. She wanted me to meet with her after the US so Ill see if thats still going to happen tues. One more beta scheduled for mon so as always keeping my fx for that!

Angel, I want to go to your shower! BBQ was mentioned ;)
Hope you have a great time and get lots of goodies!

Amy, don't worry if you don't have any strong symptoms right away! I remember the pregnancy boards making me so anxious because so many ladies swore that they felt pregnant from 4 weeks and it took much longer than that for me. It can take time and fluctuate. I look forward to reading about you squeezing your boobs every day :D
Those were great results!
No scan until my gender scan next month. Unless the peri does one...which I hope lol. But hopefully my Doppler will get here soon and reassure me.

Laura, start preparing your body as best as you can. Very excited for you! :D

Jen, ANY DAY NOW! :D

amy i wasnt very syptomy at that stage either, just lots of burps :blush:
and some crampiness. xxxx dont worry sickness will more than likely hit in next few weeks , ha ha xxxx then u be wishing for a good day and worryin if u get one ;) xxxx

come on bethanys doppler, hurry up for her ;) xxxxxxx
it is soo nice to hear whenever u want, i did try and limit my use cos bub didnt like it :)
but sometimes u just cant resist ;) and is so nice to have that reassurance.

no news here, i got lots of sleep after, i went back to bed and didnt get up fully till 2.30 :) i went for walk and did more cleaning :) also eating pretty well, little and often .
im going for reflexology again tomor nt. im gonna go for a swim tomor and day after so thats my prep i think :) not much else i can do bar relax myself ;)
Oh is working so i cant BD , frustrating cos soon will be back to no sex for awhile and then condoms, doh ;) when he comes home il be asleep, doh. oh well :)

Laura, you can try nipple stimulation in an effort to induce labor!
Sorry, you wanting to BD made me think of that lol. :blush:

Angel enjoy urn bbq and shower i hope u get lots of amazings goodies and urn surrounded by ppl that love you both! :)

Amy Im sooo sooo excited for u!! <3 i agree as my symptoms didnt start til 9-10weeks and the nausea vomitting til 17weeks! So worth it but just know urn bubs is growing with or without :) Tuesday is around the corner!! :)

Laura i sure hope u go into glad naturally but its super exciting to know Monday is here fast and so will urn baby!! :) enjoy urn last few days mommy!! Aww i love calling all u ladies that!!

Bethany all ur induction advice :) thank u! I think ull have us at peri as i did at every appt :)i Cant wait for u to see bubs again!!

Atm i took kobe for walk got a pedicure but the color isnt what i expected. I asked for crazy purple a pinkish/purple and she did dark purple all well still felt nice! I hadboneless buffalo wings tonight and feel like Im having a slow leak now but not sure hope :/ she pushed down extremely hard and gave me severe pain in my leg and cramps then they stopped. We thought contractions where starting but nope. This part is frustating. Im seeing a massage therapist tom she told.me she wouldnt charge me but id feel terible no paying her. Ill prob just give her what i can offer. She really wants to.help me get into labor. Was hoping it would happen tonight so wouldnt worry about feeling bad about taking her up on her offer.

Leaking? Jen do you think your water possibly broke honey?
Yay for pedicure but stinky that they didn't give you the fun color you wanted.

Im not sure if it did. Im laying down now and going to stand up in a little to see if Im wet again. I didnt have a gush so probably not but testing just incase

I think it can be a slow leak when your water breaks. I don't think that it is always a gush :flower:

Hmm well i.have a pad on now so i figure ill definately know when i wake up! I figure since no gush they will prob just test for ferning at the office tomorrow right?

Hi girls!!!

Ohh Jen, I agree are you sure your water didnt break?????

Laura, so glad you got some rest... enjoy this last weekend before all the fun starts!!!!!

Bethany Ihope your doppler comes soon!!!!!

Angel, enjoy your BBQ baby shower this weekend!!

Jess, how are you feeling?

AFM~ no news... just waiting for tuesday for my scan! lol

Hey! How are u Amy? No water didnt break. I woke up and pad was 100% dry. Still waiting for this baby to be born.<3 hate that my Dh wont leave me alone wont let me go out and i Cant even watch tv bc he is playing video with his.friends. Im extremely annoyed

jen im leaking something too, is it just increase in watery discahrge i wonder,
i soaked my knickers there , sorry tmi, i just changed um and gonna see if i soak these too before i think anything of it :)
i just had reflexology again and my sis did aromatherapy for me too to bring on labour.
i dont think it will bring it on really but hopefully will make induction easier for me mon :)
oh no for Dh babysittin u :) least it shows he cares for u hon xxxxx
mine is working so im off visiting and stuff for the days :)
we BD earlier, :) yey. there isnt anythign else for me to do really ;)

ive forgetten what else people said , sorry tired. :)
my blood pressure is still up and im very forgetful.
hi and hugs to all xxxxxxx

wishfull thinking on my behalf , back to normal leaky wise again :)
god its so confusing being preg sometimes :) as in knowing whats a normal amount of watery discharge, a qs i never thought id ever be asking myself , let alone other people , ha ha
hope ye r all well and haivng lovely weekend. :)
so up at 5 again but i reckon il be able to go back to bed in another bit again, i hope ;)

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxx

Im still leaking watery discharge also Laura. As long as no gush doctors noy concerned as the fluids are very common to be leaky esp now! I Cant beleive ull be a mommy holding ur baby in three days!! :)

I had a free two.hour massage to try to.induce labor today. I tipped her 20 and feel.bad that she spent so.much time with me and it didnt work. I had a fresh whole pineapple raspberries boneless buffalo wings hot ones tried accupressure relaxation techniques 2 1/2hrs of walking a few hours on exercise ball squating for 30mins and had lots of lemons. I feel like baby has no room as she is really hurting me when she makes even a suddle move. I hope she is okay im starting to worry about her bc i am small amd she is really big. Also with my family history ill likely have to be induced since my mom was with all 3 of us and my sister was with her daughter. Makes me wonder if its why my labor last Tuesday didnt progress. I know my doctors on vacation this week so i Cant be induced til.he gets back around June 5. Im starting to get upset when i should be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->