ttc after a d&c

Angel, so glad that your appt went well!!!! :)

Bethany, no milk?!!??! Oh no! I too dont know what I would do without milk!

So sorry to hear about Horsey :(

Yup... i really thought this was it for her. She had great numbers in the begining. :(

Angel, glad your appointment went well. Are you starting to think more and more about birth as you get closer?

Amy, at first I was just mad about the milk for my cereal but I don't even have powdered milk to bake bread :(

Yeah ladies, I wish I knew what the perfect thing is to tell her. This is her third loss :(

Bethany~It's never any fun to be missing that one ingredient that stops you from being able to cook. And I do think about labor once in awhile...but not too much. I imagine I'll obsess over it once they do his growth scan (36 wks). I'm currently focused on pediatricians. Tomorrow evening I go for a meet and greet with my 1st choice :)

Hope your MS is better now.

I am so obsessed with the idea of baking cheese bread Angel. I dreamed about it last night. And my husband sent me a scone request but...meh. He is back home tomorrow night and we will grab groceries then. Putting together my list now! :dishes:

Did you get your ped list from insurance? Just wondering how you found some! I was thinking about asking my OB and MFM for suggestions when the time comes :)
No MS, just the occasional acid reflux nausea. But I haven't had that since...well it hasn't been that long lol.

Cheese bread sounds delicious! :munch: I didn't get a list from the insurance company, but that isn't a bad idea. My choices have been from word of mouth combined with Google research. They have sites with patient reviews on Drs (wait time, friendliness of staff, ease to get an appointment...). If you Google your city and "pediatrician" tons of links pop up :)

Ammmyyyy ~ Praying all goes splendidly for you this morning! Keeeeeeeeeep sticking!

:dust: and G'morning ladies!

Amy- good luck with all today and I look forward to the update! I have a question... In a reply you mention that you wished Bonnie had gone through a mc. Dunno if this was a typo or not but wondered what you meant.

Hope everyone else is doing great!

Question for all the ladies here with some tmi ( even though I know it was mentioned there is no such thing!)
Still no AF unfortunately and still waiting. Doc said wait one cycle to try again so that is the plan. Until then using condoms which for me is terrible. Condoms add to my usual pain and make things worse emotionally and physically. I called the doc to get clarification and she is not there today. I am wondering if we can just chuck the condoms. We wouldn't be particularly trying to get pregnant although I know there is always that chance ( hopefully not with it being already 5 weeks out). Anyone know the risks of getting pregnant before first AF? I have read so many different things.

hi butterfly, u may not have seen me here cos ive been absent for little while :)
they say wait 2 weeks and for bleeding to stop to avoid infection.
waiting to one af is mainly so u can date ur preg accurately , many do try with great sucess but its a personal decision xxxxxxxx
some people think it is fine to try before first af , some reckon u need an af to clear out, sorry for bad wording but i dont know any nice way to say that xxxx
i did wait but i only waited cos of other health problems.
if i was healthy i would have tried right away,. my bro and sil did and have lovely little girl from it xxxx
sorry for ur loss and best of luck trying xxxxx hugs x

hi guys im tryin to catch up a little but my time is very limited by the small man :) xxx
no news here really, he still wont latch on for bf , so im expressing and its doin my nut now. he feeds every 3 hrs, takes an hour to feed him , wind him nad change him , sometimes i hr 30 , then expressing another 25 mins so i odnt have much free time ;)
he is a dote though :)

did horsey have mc, so sorry horsey if ur reading xxxxxxxxxxx
i dont have proper words to say how bad i feel that this hapeend to u hon xxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxx

Amy :hugs: My prayers are with you and your DH. Just so unfair...thinking of you.

Laura :hi: I imagine you feel like all you are doing is feeding. Pumping is def more work, but breast milk is more precious than gold. Glad you both are well.

Leslie I would just switch over to the pull-out method.

Leslie, pull out method has worked for me and hubby for the last 8 years. We have never used condoms or birth control. I know it still has its risks, but it has worked for us. :hugs:

Amy :hugs: My prayers are with you and your DH. Just so unfair...thinking of you.

Laura :hi: I imagine you feel like all you are doing is feeding. Pumping is def more work, but breast milk is more precious than gold. Glad you both are well.

Leslie I would just switch over to the pull-out method.

I just saw your message to Amy Angel and was worried I read things wrong until I went to Amy's thread. I just can't believe it. :nope:

Laura, just do what you feel you need to do. I struggled with breast feeding with my 2 daughters. With the older one I kept pumping and pumping and I never got adequate milk so I ended up having to give her formula. Just make sure to monitor his weight if you can. You seem to be getting plenty of breast milk from what I am reading through. How is the little man doing? I am sure you are enjoying every bit of him.

hey still catching up, xx

thanks for all support xxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

simon is farting away here beside me :) i think he will be fine :) xxxx

jen congrats honey sooo glad for u xxx
5 hrs is great, but sometimes when its fast can be extra intense or so im told xxx
hope ye r both doing great my love :) xxxxx
congrats again xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

butterfly i was 5.5 weeks waiting on af xxx
hope urs shows soon xxxxxxxx

im just gonna answer as i go cos il firget due to lack o sleep xxx

bethany im living on cat naps now too, it is doable xx

angel thanks ur story about ur friends daughter just made me cry , in a good way xxxx
thats great ur gettin the belly rippling movement, its cool isnt it, my tummy feels a bit weird empty now hee hee,

jess hope ur doin well sweetie xx r u feelin better?
how r ur dds?

amy is today scan day, exciting xxxxxxxxxx

Laura, just do what you feel you need to do. I struggled with breast feeding with my 2 daughters. With the older one I kept pumping and pumping and I never got adequate milk so I ended up having to give her formula. Just make sure to monitor his weight if you can. You seem to be getting plenty of breast milk from what I am reading through. How is the little man doing? I am sure you are enjoying every bit of him.

he is gettin every second feed bf and formula, im not sure how long il be able to keep doin it but might just be a bad day cos im a bit teary too xx
he is a little sweetie , hope things r good with u xxxx

Aww cute is Simon!! That's good he is farting away, getting all the gas out! I am sure you and your big guy are loving your little guy to bits!! How are you adjusting hon, it sounds like you are already a pro. Simon's already 2 weeks old. He is growing up so quickly already!!

We are all doing good here, just getting ready for the baby to come. She dropped already. So we are getting prepared in case she comes early. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->