ttc after a d&c

Lisa, better luck next time :hugs: are you going to just be trying all natural or are you already making plans for conception for next time?
Oh I bet your fur babies have all been so wonderful to have! I don't know what I would do without my kitten, even now. Love on them <3
You guys are super lucky in Australia! You get paid to have children too don't you? :flower:

Storked - Haha!! Yes the baby bonus :happydance:... They have just reduced it from $5000 to $2000 though i think. We can also get montly payments for 3 months or so i think. Not much though.

Just all natural i think. I pressume it will be easy again the next time (i hope!) I wasn't feeling ready mentally to try again until i got my AF recently. That has just changed everything! My fiance was devasted and wants to try again as soon as we are able.

Fur babies are the best!! They got me through the worst of it. One of my dogs didnt leave my lap. He wanted to make mummy all better! bless him :awww:

<3

Lisa, we can all understand you feeling ready to try again! There is something about a rainbow baby that is very healing. :hugs:
Oh your fur babies sound so sweet! They are so in tune with emotions and so sweet :kiss:
If you ever want, you can share pics of your fur babies. We still do on occasion! I have about a million pictures of my kitty. They are all so cute :)
Oh we're you bummed that the baby bonus was reduced? I didn't know that they did that! I have an Aussie friend who had a baby a few months back. I like to ask her about Australia when I can! I was complaining about how grossly sweet Sprite was in Thailand and she said that was how it tasted in Oz. :O

Storked - I have attached a pic of my fur babies and me. I hope it worked. I dont really know what im doing on here yet! :shrug:
Show me a pic of your kitten too! :kiss: Is he biting everything in sight? My kitten attacks me everytime i move. Hes about 9 or 10 weeks.

Yeah im a little annoyed the baby bonus dropped but its still better than noting i guess. Plus i found out about that when i was all depressed i hadnt got my AF yet and my hormones were making me crazy! haha

You think sprite is really sweet?!? Ive heard you guys put extra sugar in coke!!?? haha. Im not really a sweets fan anyways so i dont drink much of that. Give me a pack of salt and vinegar chips any day! :thumbup:

So how are you going with your pregnancy?

1 hour and 43 minutes and I'm done with this job!!! yayayayayayyy!!!!!:happydance:

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 9
Lisa, your fur babies are SO CUTE! And you have the best of both worlds with dogs and cats. Sometimes I wished we had a dog so that I could take them for walks. Your can do fun outdoor things with pups that you can't do with a cat. But cats are so sly and sneaky! What are all of their names? Do they get along pretty well? :)

Aw I bet that would stink to hear it dropped when you are already feeling bad. But a baby and $2000 are definitely better than nothing. I do hope that you get pregnant quickly again! :dust:

Oh boy the Sprite in Thailand tasted syrupy sweet! Like Dr Pepper but...in Sprite form ;) our coke is pretty darned sweet but I swear it makes my mouth dry from the sugars. I stink at describing it lol. My husband thinks I am crazy when I say it too but I consider myself a soda connoisseur. My hometown was famous for it's Dr Pepper :D

Pregnancy after a loss is scary. Even when you reach that point where you thought that you would be able to breathe a sigh of relief...you get nervous because then it is uncharted territory. But this roller coaster will be worth it. Can't wait for you to get your rainbow baby :)

Almost out yet?!

Oh yeah...some pics of my baby cat! He thinks his name is kitty. Though he is a young adult now hehe.
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/E18F3FBA-58BB-4147-86A6-B9BD471E785F-10323-00000DC8110F47A3_zps2b681102.jpg

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/35C08C02-97CF-47F1-8807-6B2E0FBE0DB8-10323-00000DC804BFE563_zps8ec6176c.jpg

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/B3E55F1A-2FD7-46DF-95FB-32A8CCFDC828-10323-00000DC821C30F77_zps5d3cc5ea.jpg

He does like to wrestle and bite now but when he was little he just wanted to be cuddled. He is pretty sweet. He sleeps in bed with me and my husband and he is afraid of being alone so he tends to stay pretty close. Oh and he is scared to go outside ever. He has only ever felt traumatized when he has gone out. Poor baby :)

Hi Lisa, just wanted to send my condolences and tell you how sorry I am for your loss and all that you are going through. I have been trying to catch up with whats going on here in the forum. I am so glad to see you are getting support here. These are a wonderful bunch of women! I don't know if I could have made it without them. All of us are pregnant again, and you are next up hon. It sounds like your body is now healing nicely. So happy you got af, and I also heard for some it is very painful at the beginning and the tissue stuff probably means you are shedding the lining and body is getting ready to make a nice fresh lining. I hope as time goes on your pain eases up. I see you and Bethany are having a nice conversation here. This is such a great place for support, to vent, or just to talk about anything on your mind. This is the first time I have ever gone online and ever talked about my personal life. It has been very good therapy for me. I can't wait for you to find out if you can start ttc very soon!! Take care!

Hi Bethany!! How are ya hon? Just wanted to drop by and see how everybody is. I can't believe how close you are the half way point. It goes by so quickly once you get there. Can't wait to find out if your team blue or pink!! I hope someone hears from Laura soon. You are friends with her on facebook, correct? If you hear anything from here maybe you can message me on here! I just want to make sure she and baby are doing good.

Have nice weekend to the rest of you ladies!! :hugs:

Well Amy, are you thinking about looking into it? How far will you be before you allow yourself to go baby shopping crazy? :D

Probably not for a while. I told DH I decided I didnt want to because I thought I would just jinx myself. :( How about you?

Lisa, your fur babies are soooooooooo darn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope that you get yoru bfp soon with your rainbow baby! :flower: Pregnancy after loss is scary just like Bethany said. Not to completly scare you but I feel like its terrifying at the moment. you def get robbed of that innocence that pregnant women that havent had a loss have but its reassuring to see so many give birth to healthy babies after havign gone through this.

Angel, :flasher: Happy Friday :haha:

Jess, How are you doing hun?

Jen, how are you doing??? Is Zoey trying to come out yet???

:wave: to everyone and hope all is well with everyone.

AFM~ I wrote a long post on my journal this morning but to make a long story short, I woke up very nervous this morning and text my dr. I dont know how Im going to make it through these next few weeks. :(

hi guys i dont have time for proper catch up,just want ye to know im still alive ha ha
typing one handed while i pump.
had worst 10 days of my life but things much better now, i had 2 day labour and then my baby boy simon had a stroke and broken shoulder and i got infection and high blood pressure, we both only got out of hosp yest.
il be on properly in days ahead xxxx
i missed ye xxx
cn ye give me update in ye cos no way il hve time to play catch up xxxxxx

OH Laura!!!!!!!!! Im so sorry to hear!!! I hope and Simon are doing ok now! BTW love the name. No worries on playing catch up, we just wanted to know how you were doing and missed you. Love to you and Simon and hope you guys get well soon!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX

Jessica, it is like you sensed that Laura would get on today <3 how are you?

Angel, any weekend plans? :)

Amy, no plans on buying the big items until we see how my anatomy scan goes.
Now remember, PMA! Thinking sticky thoughts for you and Horsey. Visualize those babies growing happy and healthy. Sticky :dust:

Laura, damn honey! Sounds like you and Simon have both been through hell :hugs: glad that you are both home though and fingers crossed that the two of you stay healthy! Y'all must be sick of the hospital honey.

My God Laura. I was so worried! I had a feeling you might be having a bit of difficulties but nothing like this. :( You and poor little Simon. I hope both of you recover very soon hon. Now I know why you have been absent for so long. I figured you were very busy with your baby, but never did I realize that you were in the hospital this whole time. I am so glad that you and Simon have pulled through this. When ever both of you are completely recovered and only if you have the time, maybe you can explain things a little more for us. I am so glad that you are both at home together now. I will keep you and Simon in my prayers hon. :hugs: :kiss:

Bethany, I am doing good thanks. :) Just over here getting ready for the baby. She has already dropped, and I really feel it now. Her head is very low into my pelvis, so it hurts with each step I take. But the pain is already very familiar to me because I have already been through it twice. The plus side to her dropping is my acid reflux has gotten much better. How are you feeling? Feeling and twitches or movements yet? Its gonna be so exciting when you start feeling them!! Hope you and dh have a great weekend. :hugs:

Amy, so sorry your nerves are acting up. I'm not much help though, I still get nervous and as due date nears its getting worse for me. The only thing that I see that helps is distracting yourself, going out to the movies maybe? Try to be positive hon. I know its easier said than done. But as far as I see, your pregnancy is progressing perfectly. This is your rainbow!! :hugs:

Bethany, I am doing good thanks. :) Just over here getting ready for the baby. She has already dropped, and I really feel it now. Her head is very low into my pelvis, so it hurts with each step I take. But the pain is already very familiar to me because I have already been through it twice. The plus side to her dropping is my acid reflux has gotten much better. How are you feeling? Feeling and twitches or movements yet? Its gonna be so exciting when you start feeling them!! Hope you and dh have a great weekend. :hugs:

Do you normally go early? Do you think you may this time since she has already dropped? Hurray for acid reflux getting better! :)
I still am not sure if I have felt movement. I may be unsure until I get actual kicks lol.

Thanks Jess and Im glad that the reflux has settled a bit for you!!! How exciting that you are getting so close too!!!!

Bethany, I think with how far alon gyou are it def could be movement that you felt!! :cloud9:

Laura ~ Congratulations on Simon! So sorry you both had a rocky start...I pray you both recover quickly!

Jen ~ Any news?

Jess ~ Yay for engaging! It certainly shouldn't be long now!

Bethany ~ It's almost the 12th!

Amy ~ :hugs: I had the same fears you're having...I know it sounds odd, but I dreaded going pee for fear of what I might see.

Lisa & Leslie ~ :dust:

AFM ~ My sis is on town. I'll catch up soon!

Amy, I have become pretty gassy in the second tri so I am never too sure ;)
Can't wait for you to be in the second tri and feeling a little less stressed!

Angel, I am definitely watching the calendar :happydance:
Have a blast with your sister! I keep dreaming of mine. I miss them and their shenanigans :)

hey guys,
glad ye r all doing well xxx

jen hope u go soon honey xxx
giving birth isnt easy in one way but is in another :)
i had 3 gels , waters broken, failed to progress, had drip and and 23 hours before he was finally born and i cna honestly say i would do it all again 20 times for my little man xxxxxxx
u will fly it , dont be nervous, u have got it covered, u can do it no prob .
i will say if ur being induced and get onto drip , if it doesnt make u progress fast go for epidural. ;)

bethany if u think u had movement it most likely was , xxxxx

amy fear is horrible but natural hon xxxxxx

jess hope ur doing well sweetie, sorry ur havin soo much pressure, it does make life harder, u will forget all this soon after birth xxx

angel hope ur doin well hon xxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxx

even with all the crap of last wek and a half birth and baby r magic . xxx
simon spent 8 days in neo natel, 6 in intenive care, they were on about possible not surviving for brief time but thank god he is astrong little man.
he had a large stroke only 1 in 6000 babies get it,
he was unlucky but lucky to hve good help and still be here.
he will hve to go to stroke clinic, physio , occupational therapy, back to neo docs etc for years to fully assess him as he grows for prollems but he is looking great so far and im just gonna enjoy him for now and get him all the help i can later , xxxxxx
ive agood feeling about his recovery anyway, he is very good, good movement, alert feeding etc so i think he wil be ok, he wil be my little miracle.
im so in love with him, he is juts fab.
i cant wait for ye all to feel like this. :)
when i think of how much i love him i tear up :) never fails :) ha ha

hope alls well with everyone xxxxxxx
il be readin even if i dont have much time for typin some days xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back