ttc after a d&c

Father's Day is this Sunday...I bought my DH a jogging stroller, the Bob Revolution. Apparently this stroller is what all of his buddies swear by and is versatile enough to be drug out on the beach-SOLD! I'd put it together for him, but isn't assembling things a Daddy to-be duty? :haha:

And sweet little Simon...gas is good, means internal organs are doing their thing! Love it!

:wave: Jess! Nursery all set?

he is a really good baby he never cries fir no reason, we r lucky xxx
exciting time jess xx hope u arent too uncomfy xxxx

Father's Day is this Sunday...I bought my DH a jogging stroller, the Bob Revolution. Apparently this stroller is what all of his buddies swear by and is versatile enough to be drug out on the beach-SOLD! I'd put it together for him, but isn't assembling things a Daddy to-be duty? :haha:

And sweet little Simon...gas is good, means internal organs are doing their thing! Love it!

aw great idea, i must get organised and get simons pressie fir dad

Laura it's so nice seeing you on here again. So how are the Dr's visits with Simon going? What'd he weigh at birth?

Lesley, I say feel free to ditch the condoms. I think that the body conceives again when it is ready :flower:

Angel, I have used those sites when looking for a family doctor for me :D
Oh your husband will love the stroller! Can't wait until it is time for it to be used! Maybe I should get something baby related for my DH's gift...

Laura, poor man is probably struggling after his time in the hospital. I wish they would give you a fancy electric pump :hugs:
I bet you can't stop kissing him or smelling his sweet baby smell. <3

Jessica, how are you? :)

Amy, I am so sorry love. You deserve a rainbow and I still have faith that one is coming. Please don't give up on that. When you are ready to talk, we are here. We have hugs and love. And when you are ready there will be cheers of encouragement and prayers :hugs:

What time is your appointment tomorrow Bethany? I hope your LO isn't shy and puts his/her goods in clear view! Do you have a feeling of boy or girl?

Angel, my appointment is at 12:30 but we will start off with genetic counseling so no clue how long that'll take before my scan. I don't really have a feeling. Probably because I don't want to think it is one and get the other. :) but I do hope they don't hide their bits! Both my family and his are foaming at the mouth to know. You'd think this was their first grandchild and not their 18th and 6th.

Awww...the whole fam is excited! Genetic counseling took us about an hour, if that gives you a time frame...they go over statistics & family history. I'll eagerly be awaiting your news tomorrow afternoon! (And a pic!)

Angel, good idea on the BOB revolution. After all the countless hours we went looking for strollers I never even heard of this one until you mentioned it today, and it gets great reviews by users. Looks like a great find! We ended up with the Britax b agile system (great price!!), but get this, we are only using the car seat that comes with the stroller for the stroller not in the car, I was scared it wasn't safe enough. lol. I told you, I am paranoid. We ended up buy the Chicco nextfit which was a great find! I am even super picky about which bath tubs I buy. Its a long process to go baby shopping and find what you feel is safe and good quality.

An hour! I better eat before my appointment then lol. Will gladly post a pic :) the only ones I have are from 8 weeks when baby is just a little blob. I want some where my baby finally looks like a baby! :)

Can't wait for your scan Bethany!! I am very excited for you. I really have no feeling either way for you (boy or girl). I am sure you just want a healthy happy baby!! Look at me and dh, it looks like we can only have girls. Sure I would love to be able to give him a son, but that is in God's hands and so far God has decided for us to just have little princesses! :flower:

Laura it's so nice seeing you on here again. So how are the Dr's visits with Simon going? What'd he weigh at birth?

its good to be back, thanks xx
had to feed and change simon :thumbup:
he is goin for check up tmoro but he is doin good i think thank god.
he was 7 - 9, not as big as they thought but he is really tall .

Jessica, I have a sister who is the same. 5 girls! But it would be nice if next time you have a boy. Just to try something different right? :) but girls are awesome too :)

Thanks to all for the input! I am thinking to ditch th condoms but will think of pull out method or to just put it to chance. My anxiety about every little step doesn't allow me to make decisions well!
Jess- how far along are you?
Laura- I did see most posts from the beginning and saw your journey. Thank you for info and I am so glad all is well with you!
Bethany - good luck on your appts! Very exciting to be at that step!
Amy- soooo sorry about what happened. I decided to go to your blog after some comments on here :( my thoughts are with you and your family

I hope no one minds me using their names! Gets easier for me to figure out

~Leslie

Lesley, I say feel free to ditch the condoms. I think that the body conceives again when it is ready :flower:

Angel, I have used those sites when looking for a family doctor for me :D
Oh your husband will love the stroller! Can't wait until it is time for it to be used! Maybe I should get something baby related for my DH's gift...

Laura, poor man is probably struggling after his time in the hospital. I wish they would give you a fancy electric pump :hugs:
I bet you can't stop kissing him or smelling his sweet baby smell. <3

Jessica, how are you? :)

Amy, I am so sorry love. You deserve a rainbow and I still have faith that one is coming. Please don't give up on that. When you are ready to talk, we are here. We have hugs and love. And when you are ready there will be cheers of encouragement and prayers :hugs:

yeah i dont wanna stress him out anymore,
i feel better now, think half hormones :wacko:
il go see booby lady tmoro and see if she can help, if not il continue to express some but not every 3 hrs anymore, its too much on top of looking after him, me and house :winkwink:

i second that amy xxx

Laura, first babies are usually smaller, my first daughter was born at 38 weeks and she was 7 lb 9.9 oz, and she has been my biggest baby yet. Its kinda weird because my 2nd baby was 6 lb 13 but she was born at 37.5 weeks. So I am thinking maybe she would have been the same size as first? But they are still good weights. Like the baby I am carrying right now is measuring smaller than yours and Jens did. She measured 4 lbs at 32 weeks, which doc says is average. But the doc also told me that ultrasound measurements are not always reliable. So I am not looking too much into it. She will hopefully be a good weight when she is born. I just want her healthy, size doesn't matter if she is petite or robust. I just want her healthy! Sounds like Simon is recovering great hon. I bet he is a cutie! :hugs:

hey leslie , welcome sorry i missed when u first started posting, xxx
ur very good to read so much xx
il try and catch up 10 days i missed at some stage but no time fir now .
hope ur holding up ok hon, i know its a horible time xxx
u will get ur rainbow babe hon xxxxxx

Leslie, we are fans of using names! Feel free to use ours :flower: you will make the right decision for you and your hubby. You two will know what is best for sure!

Laura, I hope that the lactation consultant can help but if not then there is always formula :hugs:
Post sons pics when you can! We all want to see Simon!

Jen, we want pics from you as well. I need to look at rainbows :)

Laura, first babies are usually smaller, my first daughter was born at 38 weeks and she was 7 lb 9.9 oz, and she has been my biggest baby yet. Its kinda weird because my 2nd baby was 6 lb 13 but she was born at 37.5 weeks. So I am thinking maybe she would have been the same size as first? But they are still good weights. Like the baby I am carrying right now is measuring smaller than yours and Jens did. She measured 4 lbs at 32 weeks, which doc says is average. But the doc also told me that ultrasound measurements are not always reliable. So I am not looking too much into it. She will hopefully be a good weight when she is born. I just want her healthy, size doesn't matter if she is petite or robust. I just want her healthy! Sounds like Simon is recovering great hon. I bet he is a cutie! :hugs:

yeah it is just educated guess on docs part :haha:
its cos simon is tall, they measure bones and head to estimate.
wait and see is only way to know fir sure :thumbup:
anything over 6 i think seems big enough baby.
2 of my nieces were just over 5 and were like little dolls

Thanks to all for the input! I am thinking to ditch th condoms but will think of pull out method or to just put it to chance. My anxiety about every little step doesn't allow me to make decisions well!
Jess- how far along are you?
Laura- I did see most posts from the beginning and saw your journey. Thank you for info and I am so glad all is well with you!
Bethany - good luck on your appts! Very exciting to be at that step!
Amy- soooo sorry about what happened. I decided to go to your blog after some comments on here :( my thoughts are with you and your family

I hope no one minds me using their names! Gets easier for me to figure out

~Leslie

Hi Leslie, of course you can use our names. We are all in this together!! I will be 36 weeks on Friday. This is my 4th child (including mc), all girls.. even the one I lost at 19 weeks was a little girl. Team pink over here! I am 33 and hubby is 38 we have a 13 year old , 7 year old, and I got pregnant with the little girl I am carrying 2 months after I lost my other little girl. My kids have a huge age gap. Sometimes I wish I hadn't waited so long to grow our family, but at least the older girls can help with the baby. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->