ttc after a d&c

Laura, your post has me in tears, all you have had to go through. Thank God little Simon pulled through. Congratulations on your miracle baby and I have faith that he will recover well through all of this. After you told us about what happened I started researching about in utero strokes and having strokes during childbirth, and I read so many reassuring stories of babies pulling through and a few years after birth being perfectly healthy. It is such a good sign that he is feeding well and that both of you have already been released. Babies are so resilient, it is amazing. And you Laura are a very strong woman, someone for all of us to look up to. We all love you hon! I am so thankful that Simon is home with you, wonderful name by the way! I know you are very busy right now with your little bundle of joy. We are all here for you hon, when ever you need us. Love you lots! :hugs: :kiss:

Well Laura, you know that I am being induced! But just about everyone in my family does hehe.
Gosh Laura, that sounds like such a scary hospital stay for you and Simon. I bet you were terrified. He sounds like such a fighter <3 he is definitely a miracle baby! Give him some kisses for me yeah? :kiss:

:hugs: omg Laura Im so so so.deeply sorry you and Ur sweet Simon are amazing. He is definately a miracle and Im so thankful god is watching out for you both. *hugs* <3<3<3

Im also very exhausted went into labor yesterday at 3am and baby was born at 8:02am.Zoey Ann 7lbs 10ozs a beautiful miracle.pitocin is not fun and i agree with Laura if no progression Epidural is a must with pitocin and such. Picture to follow but i must get sleep since just feed her and she will wake again fast.

<3 u ladies<3

Lisa n bethany love Ur new fur baby photos!

June 12 fast approaching.
Jessica baby is getting ready

Jen, OMG I had no idea that Zoey was here! Oh that is so great <3 congrats mama!

Ladies I just cannot wait until y'all have the time to write out detailed birth stories and post photos. I am so happy!

Congratulations Jen!! Zoey shares my same middle name!! Wow, she came very quickly. 5 hours of labor? So, that means they didn't use pitocin on you then right? I am so happy for you. She weighs the same as my first born!! Perfect sized baby! I can't wait to see pics. Take care of you and baby hon. :hugs:

Bethany? Do you also have insomina? I see you up late sometimes. I have serious problems sleeping lately. A lot of anxiety I guess. Are you suffering pregnancy anxiety or insomia?

Ahhhhhh Jen congrats!!!!!!! I'm so glad that you and Zoey are ok and that she's here!!! Congrats and love and kisses to you and zoey!!

Laura, I can't even imagine what you must've felt like. I too am so glad that god was watching over you and Simon. I know he is going to recover and be just fine too. He really is your miracle! Congrats to you and OH!!!

Hugs and kisses to both babies from auntie Amy! :)

Jess, you're up next!!! I'm getting teary just thinking about this. We have all come so far and I'm so glad we all were on this journey together. To see you girls doing well in pregnancy and becoming earth mommies ( for Jess, earth mommy of 3) is just amazing!

Angel, how are you feeling?? Hope you're doing well. Enjoy your visit with your sister!

Bethany, lol re being gassy. I have heard that its hard to tell in the beginning if its gas of baby but still gonna say baby! :) how are you feeling?

So happy that Laura and Jen are holding thier babies in thier arms and can't wait for the rest of us to join them with our lo's! Love to you all!!!

Awwww so great to see these stories! Congrats to Laura and Jen!

Mommylov is your name Amy? Sorry still trying to figure out :) anyway I am sorry about your nervousness although feel like I will be exactly the same. I have a friend who is having fertility issues and had a could m/c and even before my m/c I had a fear of what I might see going to the bathroom. Seems like things are progressing well so fingers crossed for you! It is crazy that right now I am anxious wanting to see something when I go to the bathroom so I can feel "normal" again ( when as we said it used to be the opposite!) I read somewhere on Internet that after D and C you have to stop bleeding for 20 days until you can actually get your AF. Anyone know if this is true? I read up on things too much sometimes...

Seems like everyone else is having much success as well and it is great to see.

As for my insurance bill it is actually a deductible so regardless of the coding I am stuck with the bill. I am going to talk to the company I am working for because they can help sometimes. My mother reminded me I would be getting a bill for the anesthesiologist as well ugh.

Jessica, I do manage to get in plenty of sleep but it is all over the place. If I nap at all during the day I have a difficult time sleeping at night. And when my husband is home we tend to stay up later watching Downton Abbey too. :blush:
You are feeling anxious honey? I am so sorry :( are you also pretty uncomfortable at this point in your pregnancy?

Amy, just woke up so I feel dehydrated and starving. I want a breakfast burrito. Mmmm. How are you feeling today? Is it a better day for you? :hugs:

Lesley, that bill from the anesthesiologist is killer. Mine was sent late from my D&C and it was a ridiculous amount. Luckily I had secondary insurance at the time and ended up not owing anything. Hope they get things taken care of at your company!
Ok so I checked my period tracker from the time of my D&C. I didn't have any bleeding for 18 days before I had spotting again. But full on AF was a few days after the spotting started back up. Hope that that is helpful :flower:

https://boingboing.net/2012/01/03/cells.html#more-136905

"How many people have left their DNA in us? Any baby we&#8217;ve ever conceived, even ones we&#8217;ve miscarried unknowingly. Sons leave their Y chromosome genes in their mothers. The fetal cells from each pregnancy, flowing in a mother&#8217;s bloodstream, can be passed on to her successive kids. If we have an older sibling, that older sibling&#8217;s cells may be in us. The baby in a large family may harbor the genes of many brothers and sisters. My mother&#8217;s cells are in my body, and so are my daughter&#8217;s cells, and half my daughter&#8217;s DNA comes from her dad. Some of those cells may be in my brain. This is squirm-worthy.

But there&#8217;s something beautiful about this too. Long post postpartum, we mothers continue to carry our children, at least in a sense. Our babies become part of us, just as we are a part of them. The barriers have broken down; the lines are no longer fixed. Moms must be many in one."

This was an awesome read ladies about how we still carry the cells of all of our babies. <3

Welcome and Happy Birthday to Zoey! Congratulations Jen! :cloud9: And did I read that right...you went in to labor on your own and just 5 hours later she was born? Wow! Lucky you!

Laura ~ Little Simon is a fighter...his angels definitely had their hands on him! A very dear friend of mine has a similar story to yours. 16 years ago when her daughter was born she too had a stroke (unknown reasons). Today her daughter is a beautiful, typical 16 year old...took a little extra TLC very early on, but the reward was so worth it! :hugs: I bet you are just beaming with your rainbow!

Hope you all are having a nice weekend!

PS Bethany I love your DNA excerpt. Very sweet. :flower:

Thanks Lesley! Yes, my name is Amy :) I'm sorry to hear about your friend having a mc too. I wish Bonnie had to experience one :(

Bethany, thanks for sharing! :) I'm feeling ok, still relatively symptom-free. Dh said to me earlier today "you were really sick early on with your first pregnancy and that didn't end well. It's probably a good thing that things are different this time". So wise lol 3 more sleeps until I get to see my baby. Fx!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Glad you ladies enjoyed the link <3

Amy, he has to keep a PMA when it is hard for you :hugs:

Pretty sure that I have actually felt movement today!

Monday! One day away from Amy's scan, 2 sleeps away from Bethany's!! How exciting!

Yay for feeling your LO Bethany! :cloud9:

Laura & Jen ~ :hugs: to Simon & Zoey Hope you ladies are adjusting well.

Jess ~ I trust you and the girls had a good weekend. Have you decided on a name...did the girls give their input? I bet they cannot wait, what a fun summer they are going to have with their baby sister!

Lisa & Leslie :dust:

AFM ~ Had a great visit with my sister :) My biweekly check up is today (I dread getting weighed). His movements lately have been so large they move my entire stomach...startles me sometimes :haha: My next baby shower is in less than 2 weeks. My DH has purchased the wine for it as his way of thanking my employees for their support during this journey. :wine: I won't be participating in the consumption, but it will be nice to be in a social environment with everyone.

Morning girls!!

Angel, how cool tha tyour little guy moves so much that you can see it now! :cloud9: Also, so sweet of your hubby to get some vino for your coworkers :) Hope you have a great time at baby shower#2! :)

Bethany, two more days until you maybe get to find out what your are having... eeek!!!!

Jess, How was your weekend? Any baby shopping??

Jen & Laura, hope you girls enjoyed the weekend with your bubs! :D

:wave: to anyone Ive missed and hope everyone is doing well!

AFM~ nothing new... nervous and anxious for tomorrow's scan.

I'm anxious for you Amy!! Eeeek. I really hope today goes by quickly xoxo

PS my fruit ticker has been showing the wrong fruit yet again :sigh: At least the app on my phone is right...just don't know how a cucumber (30 wks) is 15.2-16.7 inches :shrug:

Angel, was wondering why people on the fruit thread were like "4th week as a..." When there is a new thing each week on the app. Silly :)
Tell us how your appointment goes! Do they do anything exciting or no? Don't look at the scale! DON'T LOOK! :kiss:

Amy, what time is your appointment tomorrow? :)

Horsey has an appointment like right now...I hope that she gets good news!

My DH drank all my milk last night. Luckily he is coming back tomorrow night and I can make him take me to the store for more. Too hot and miserable out for me to go. Plus I need more Zyrtec. I wheeze after I go out. Why must I be allergic to all the prettiness outside?!

Girls, if you could please spare some prayers for Horsey. She received some bad news today :cry:

Appointment went well...baby is still head down :) So sweet to catch a glimpse of him at these visits.

Oh no Bethany! I couldn't go without milk :mamafy: Take it easy in the heat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->