ttc after a d&c

Yay Bethany ,congrats on baby girl!!

Random question...is there an easy way to link to this thread without book marking it on my favorites and clicking to last page? Wasn't sure if I was missing something.

Doctor called today and said I should keep the condoms until AF because lining had to build up before trying again as there is then greater risk for mc. I know there are many other opinions on this. Not the answer I wanted... Sigh. First wedding anniversary June 24 so hoping to be able to try then!

Aw bummer Leslie. We all hate the wait :( how sweet though if you conceive on your anniversary? :)
It took me a while to figure this out but if you look in the top right corner there should be a button that says "user cp". When you get onto the site if you click that it will take you to a list of all your subscribed threads that have new replies. And since you have commented on this thread, you are subscribed :thumbup:

Thanks! Got it

Ah because of no AF yet can't see possible that I would conceive then but practice would be ok ;)

Bethany, when are you and dh going to start buying things for your little princess?

Jessica, I am not too sure yet. I've already got a stroller in mind to get ASAP but I wouldn't mind going to Babies R Us and just browsing. My family will be buying a ton of gender specific things used I know :)

Good idea Bethany. I browsed through babies r us and buybuybaby for a couple months before I did my baby shopping. I compared prices, looked at reviews so I knew pretty much what I needed to buy by the time I went baby shopping. It made things so much easier. I did countless research on baby products. I am a bargain shopper, and also am a safety freak, so I tried to get the best quality products for my money. You know what really really helped us? We had like 3 babies r us 20% of coupons that have been a life saver. I used one of the coupons to buy the babies car seat, I bought the Chicco Nextfit and I got an incredible deal for it with that coupon. Then I used the next 20% coupon for the britax b agile stroller. My mom used the last babies r us coupon at buybuybaby because they accept competitors coupons, and she bought the Colgate classica 1 mattress. It is an extra firm mattress for babies, passes a bunch of test for toxins chemicals and its a very good mattress. Anyways, those 20% coupons are a life saver!

Bethany... im sooooo excited for you!! :happydance: A baby girl. Congratulations!!!!!!! My heart is melting and i dont even know you!! hehe! :hugs:
Must be a great feeling to see her and know that everything is going well. <3

I have my gyno appointment tomorrow. Cant wait to see if everything is ok so we can start trying again.

Leslie - its looks like we are around the same stage. Hopefully we can both get pregnant soon!! :friends:

Bethany a girl!!!<3 thats so exciting:) the profile is beautiful <3 she is gorgeous ! Yes i want to post but need pc to do so. If ud like ur more then welcome to post pic for me!

Amy stocking ur thread!<3 hugs again Im so so sorry.

Angel jess how are you? Your los are soon arriving. Are you ready?

Laura how are you and Simon? I hope this finds u both well<3

Leslie so sorry they said wait but its for precautions i hope u have anniversary baby<3 rhat would be lovely! Stay strong ur rainboe will come and for now practice<3

Jess i love your buying tips :) i love coupons myself!

Jessica, I have been getting recommendations and advice from siblings too and it has been awesome! I don't know what I would do without them :)

Lisa, thank you so much! It is great to see her and start to feel slightly less on edge than I have been. :)
Oh be sure to update us on your appointment tomorrow! Hoping that everything looks great honey :flower:

Jen, I shall post at least one photo for you! :D
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/25c525271e7d55751191cce4acce8871_zps12c6d28b.jpg

OMG she is so beautiful Jen! You must be over the moon!

Good luck on your pay, Lisa. I guess we are TTC buddies... When we can actually try that is!

That meant to say good luck on appt....autocorrect must have messed with it ad I didn't realize!

Oh she is beautiful Jen!!! <3

Thanks Bethany. You're so lovely as are all the ladies on here!!

Yes Leslie!! TTC buddies for sure. :thumbup: I wont be able to start trying until at least next month. Hopefully your AF comes along soon. Have you got any hints from your body that it might be showing up soon. I started getting PMS which made me think my AF might have been on its way and i was right. I also did a workout the day before it came. I think that might have pushed it along a bit.

:hug:

Lisa-Next month should be my month too. Thought I was having my usual PMS signs even 2 weeks ago but nothing. My body is being tricky I guess

Jen ~ What a doll Zoey is! Thank you Bethany for posting the pic for her...I imagine they are still quite busy learning a routine :cloud9:

Bethany ~ Yay for family buying baby things! Along the lines of coupons, Carter's always has 20% off coupons and their shipping is $6 (sometimes its free). Have you and your DH started brainstorming baby names? We still don't have a middle name for Pierce...maybe it will just come to us :shrug:

Jess ~ Very nice deals you guys got on baby items! Are the girls enjoying the start of summer?

Laura ~ Hope Simon's check-up goes well (at least I thought you had said you had to go to the Dr).

Amy ~ :flower:

:dust:

Leslie ~ My RE told us there was old literature that suggested a potential for mc if a baby were conceived directly after a D&C...after experiencing a loss who wants to risk it even if chances are minimal. So for now, enjoy the dress rehearsals :bunny: Come on AF!

Lisa ~ FX'd you get the all clear from the Dr!

AFM ~ The train decal arrived! I really need to decorate the walls in the nursery, but don't want to over do it.

Edit: Done putting the train up...that was work! Still waiting on correct crib to arrive :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
Leslie, the body is a tricky one. Boo on PMS symptoms but no AF :( Angel writes some pretty stern warnings to AF to tell her no funny business! She shows when she is wanted and the rest of the time she can stay away so that we can conceive :dust:

Lisa, thanks! I am sending you cycle buddies so much :dust: ! Next month will be a good month!

Angel, that decal is just so stinking cute! Love it :) how much longer for the crib do you think?
Oh and her name will be Lorelei Elizabeth :)

Amy, sending you much love <3 and comfort today. And plenty of :hugs:

Beautiful name Bethany! :cloud9: I just got the call my crib will be here today! Yippee! Too bad DH isn't here to put it together :dohh:

Beautiful name Bethany! :cloud9: I just got the call my crib will be here today! Yippee! Too bad DH isn't here to put it together :dohh:

Thanks! We played around with variations of Elizabeth but it was the best fit :D
Yes! The crib is finally arriving! Is your DH out of town? How long until he can put it together?

I need to pull out the co-sleeper my SIL gave me just to see how big it is. I am trying to figure out if I will eventually want a pack n play too.

Jen, your little girl is so precious!! :hugs::hugs:

Laura hope you and Simon are doing great. Both of you are always on my mind. :hugs::hugs:

Beautiful baby name Bethany. It sounds very classic and pretty. :hugs::hugs:

Angel, great news on the crib. Can't wait for your dh to come home and put it together. :hugs::hugs:

Leslie and Lisa, how great that you have found each other to be cycle buddies on here. I can't wait until you get your bfps!! Then you have us girls on here to answer any pregnancy questions for you, since we have been through many different situations in our pregnancies. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->