ttc after a d&c

Laura, with my blood thinners I am being induced so no way can I go on my own. Wouldn't want to anyways because if I still have lovenox in my system they won't give me an epidural :( that would be tragic lol.

Jessica, when did you have your girls? Wondering if you normally went early or overdue. Getting excited!

Hi Ladies! Loving hearing all the birthing stories although i cant contribute to them yet hopefully i can one day!! <3

Had my doc appointment yesterday... the guy was really rude and dismissed me saying i still got pain and told me to go ahead and get pregnant again. Which is good news but i dont feel like he gave me the time of day to find out why i still get pain. :shrug:
We are going to wait and see how my next period goes and see if i still get the same pain.
My pelvic ultrasound didnt show anything abnormal and showed that i had just ovulated on time so all is looking good. :happydance:

Leslie - any sign of your AF? i think i did get PMS for about 2 weeks before i finally got it. Try doing some exercise also.
Also i found my first grey hair at 19. I still dont have that many at 27 but i understand how it feels. Im a brunette and i get blonde foils. Seems it hide it the best i think.

:hugs:

Bethany, Both of my pregnancies with my daughters were induced. With my 13 year old, they found protein in my urine and diagnosed me with pre ecclampsia, so I got induced at 38 weeks. With my 7 year old, I got induced at about 37.5 weeks due to rising blood pressure and she wasn't responding well on the non stress tests. They gave me 25 hours of maxed out doses of pitocin, they overdosed me on the epidural. I had to have 2 epidurals because they first put half of my body to sleep and then with the 2nd epidural they oded me and I got numb from my jaws down, got trembling all over my body and started barfing all over the place including on my husband :nope: . The dosages of pitocin were so high that the epidural did absolutely nothing for the pain. Those nurses were incredibly irresponsible with the pitocin. We kept telling them that the we weren't comfortable with the dosages and they said as long as they don't go over the max dosage of pitocin. When I finally gave birth to Natalie, I had a massive hemorrhage and they almost couldn't get my uterus to clot... very scary (and this happened due to the high dosages of pitocin which can lead to post natal hemorrhage). Hopefully from my experience you don't let the same thing happen to you. For these reasons I am very scared to be induced again. :nope:

Leslie great news you had at the docs. But what a jerk for being rude to you. So are you and your husband going to start right away? Or wait a little while?

Lisa, that doc sounded like an ass. He should have had more care for you :flower:
I am glad that you got great news though and can start trying again! :happydance:
You will definitely be able to contribute to the birth stories someday. Rainbows are coming for you and Leslie! :kiss:

Jessica, wow I hope you aren't going to the same hospital as last time. That would make me super cautious/scared!
No I should be fine on pitocin. We have to be induced in my family to manage bleeding. My sisters say that I don't need an epidural either because apparently, for them, pitocin wasn't too painful to handle. But after I started to miscarry naturally I told myself that when I gave birth I would get an epidural- my miscarriage was so painful that I just screamed and that was for me passing on my pea baby. :( I can only imagine how much more painful it will be with a full term baby. I need to discuss my induction options at my next appointment though since I hear that it can vary from hospital to hospital.

Lisa, that doc sounded like an ass. He should have had more care for you :flower:
I am glad that you got great news though and can start trying again! :happydance:
You will definitely be able to contribute to the birth stories someday. Rainbows are coming for you and Leslie! :kiss:

Jessica, wow I hope you aren't going to the same hospital as last time. That would make me super cautious/scared!
No I should be fine on pitocin. We have to be induced in my family to manage bleeding. My sisters say that I don't need an epidural either because apparently, for them, pitocin wasn't too painful to handle. But after I started to miscarry naturally I told myself that when I gave birth I would get an epidural- my miscarriage was so painful that I just screamed and that was for me passing on my pea baby. :( I can only imagine how much more painful it will be with a full term baby. I need to discuss my induction options at my next appointment though since I hear that it can vary from hospital to hospital.

That is because I was given pitocin at unethical dosages. I have extremely high pain tolerance, when I passed my little girl at 19 weeks I didn't even feel the pain, only some cramping when the bleeding started. With my first daughter I was given normal levels of pitocin and didn't have many problems. Believe me when I tell you that the amount of pitocin they gave me would hurt people even with extremely high pain tolerance. The problem with given very high dosages of pitocin is the higher you put the drip the stronger the contractions. I wouldn't dilate no matter how high they put the drip, so they kept going higher and higher and higher. There is no way they would have done that with your sisters because they needed to manage their bleeding and very high dosages of pitocin can cause hemorrhaging from the uterus right after the baby comes out. They probably could of killed your sisters if they would have been stupid and irresponsible like my nurses. So to me it sounds like you are in good hands because they know the consequences with your medical condition if they give you extremely high dosages of pitocin. I am lucky my uterus didn't rupture from the amount they gave me. By the way, I learned all of this info after I had my daughter. Thank God the medicine didn't kill hero or me.

By the way, Kaiser did all of this to me, and guess what? I am going to Kaiser again because they are the only one to accept my health coverage. At the beginning of this pregnancy I was trying to get into Stanford's high risk obstetrics department but Kaiser wouldn't give me the recommendation to go there. So I got stuck with them again. I am starting the get swelling, but so far my urine tests are coming back normal and I am not showing any signs of pre ecclampsia yet. If I do get pre ecclampsia again, I am very scared to be induced. But at least this time I can be more vigilant with them and if the pitocin doesn't work, I can demand a c-section by telling them what happened last time.

Yeah, in case you ever feel they are abusing the amounts of pitocin they give you just speak up. Sometimes you need to be after these people, unfortunately.

Hello everyone long time no see lol I have a question I always get my period 4days long but April and may it was 7 days long and this month my period should have started the 15th but I got a weird kind of spotting the 13th I thought it was the start of my period but it just disappeared what is going on with my period?? We didn't have sex 3 days before the 13th so I don't think it was insemination blood so what could it be? Please help if you can TIA

Just wanted to come and check in on you girls real quick. Most of you have seen my updates in my journal (thanks for checking in on me there :hugs: ) Still not doing so hot but hopefully on the mend.

Bethany, congrats on team pink

Jess, wanted to see how you were progressing

Love to you all. Still not quite ready to be in here full time again but hope to be soon. Sending my baby off for testing tomorrow so hoping to get some answers. :(

Trying to catch up after the weekend...and happy Father's Day to fathers and soon to be fathers out there!
Very interesting to hear the birth and bf stories. I will admit some of the language is still foreign to me but good time to learn!
Jess, I truly hope you have a better experience this time around!

Laura, have you decided on the bf? It occurred to me my mother said she never bf my brother or I but I hadn't really asked why. I know most things were different then, including the things you can and cannot eat. She was surprised about everything I couldn't eat.

Lisa- good news, shame on doctor! Hope you don't have to see him again. Last thing we need to someone with absolutely no empathy towards the situation. You are waiting one more period? I hope AF is coming this week. I have been so weepy and emotional I am hoping that is why.

Amy- just started stalking over there but good to see that you popped by. Thinking of you!

Question for you girls: anyone feel as though their confidence went down a bit after what happened? I will admit I am not one to have the best confidence in general but I feel like it has gotten worse and wonder if it is related.

hi guys xxxx

leslie my confidence def dipped for a while xx
i even felt weird goin normal places some days for a bit.
i think its cos i was generally feeling down and low and less able to cope with stuff in general xx it picks back up i promise with time xx
allow urself to feel weird and low sometimes,sounds funny but denyin ur grief and pretending ur ok all the time is impossible to keep up. we need our wallow moments too xxxxx i had 2 songs that i used to listen to in my car or on my comp whenever i felt bad , i was guaranteed to bawl but it helped to let it out. xx
they were ed sheerans little bump and celine dion song, im not sure what its called but it was for her little niece who died young and its about lettin her go to be happy.
sorry bit morbid but its my lile song :) ( lile is what i called my little angel xx)
it felt horrible in a way t give in and cry but i always felt better afterwards.
i had to pul in my car quite a few times over it, for some strange reason i was often ok till i made my car and then i couldnt hold it in anymore,
hait does get better i promise, sometimes u wil stil ave odd bad day but not as often xx
when i think of lile now , i think of her happy and watching over us xx

i swtiched off booby feeding, im back on bottles and expressing :)
simon is much happier and so am i :)
he is satisfied and gettin enought o eat and cos of this he is gettin proper sleep , which he really needs and gives me more of a break too :)
so all good . bf directly just wasnt for me or my nipples :) hee hee

has anyone had mastisis? if so how did u know, ive been feeling kinda fluy and boobs a bit achy. i know i should prob just go to doc but it seems like hassle if i dont need to.
i do have low iron and whacky blood pressure so could just be them ????

bethany i strongly support epi decision after my experience but if i do go again later i would get as far as i can without one again first.
i made it though a lot of it with just tens, no pethidine or anything,
had 3 gels , waters broken and few hrs of drip with just tens,
if i had normal delivery i could have done it and it wasnt that bad.
it was just the fact that it went on for 2 days and was on max drip for like a day as well that got me in the end :)
i wouldnt rule out epi defo cos i loved it when i got it this time, i had just had enough, i couldnt keep it up anymore. i was drained .

lisa bo o to yucky doc but hurray for go ahead xxxxx
best o luck x

jess, jen , zoey and angel how ye doin xxxxxxxxxxxx

amy hugs honey xxxxx love u xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope everyone is doin well xxxxxxx
hi and hugs to all xxxx

Hi ladies, and Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies and daddies to be and daddies of angel babies.

AFM, I am starting to cramp more and more and just not feeling so good. Baby is very low but the cramping is what worries me she will come a bit early. I have 3.5 weeks left so hopefully if she decides to come by 37 weeks everything will be fine. We are all rushing here to get everything ready here, so much to do. DH has to finish shampooing carpets, getting room ready. We waited last minute thanks to me because I wasn't comfortable getting ready before 34 weeks. Hopefully baby stays inside for a couple more weeks. :hugs:

Jessica sounds like ur reallygetting amove on nursery how exciting she will be here soon!! I agree after 37th week is best! She will be just fine! Cant wait for ur birth story!<3

Amy agree talk with ur doctor about best options for u. Epi is good but i held off and was given enough to relax me then they shut it off. Definately helpped ease pain but it wore off fast so best advice hold off to have it for delivery if u can. I think it depends on doxtor. Blood thinners are scary but i know ur in good hands.<3

Angel is ur crib together now? Nursery complete? U must be sooo excited<3

Laura what where signs Simon wasnt eatting enough bf? I know your making best xhoice for simons health going to formula so dont feel bad ur doing right thong for u and ur Baby<3 how lobg does he sleep usually<? How are u feeling ?

Leslie my confidence wasnt all that great after my loss. I think its part of healing to feel that way. Its so important to know your not alone and support<3 know u will carry full term in future i hope very soon for you. Is ur oh supportive?

Amy :hugs: you decided to send ur baby Im so sorry ur going thru this. Seriously praying for the anwsers u need and deserve. <3 i hope ull be in good spirits soon and Im so thankful ur dh is ur backbone in all of this<3 love ya<3

Afm i cant wait to drive again this coming weekend as Zoey will be two weeks. I want to attend Monday morning moms group as i feel anxious and depressed at times. My dh does also. So maybe best to get extra support. Otherwise Zoey is doing good she sleeps alot sometimes but waking hours to feed every two hrs she would sleepthrough if i didnt wakevher wish scares me. Hope that doesnt mean she lethergic.

Jess & Laura hope ur dh hadnice fathers day and to.be dads also<3

Lisa so sorry ur doctor was so rude! Perhaps ull change? Im glad u got the go ahead. Give ur body time to adjust but Im hoping for fast health bfp for u Soon<3

Nursery is complete (minus one wall that I'm debating on what to do :shrug: shelves, art work, a cluster of chalkboard/cork board, photo string...)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1
Beautiful Angel! Crib is gorgeous! Love ur train theme. Pierce is one lucky boy! :)

Hmm photo string n cork board sounds nice! U can decorate it more then a shelf :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->