ttc after a d&c

Well after saying that I can now say I am out. AF just got me. At least I know. My period tracker changed my fertile days because of this late cycle. Makes me not sure what to go by now. I wonder if I ovulated late. I don't want to do OPKs just yet because I am way too obsessive as it is.

Laura, I have no clue what some of those terms you used were :lol: but I think the grobags are called sleeper sacks here? I have one sleeper sack in 6 month size. But the gowns have sleeves and they are long and have elastic at the bottom. You can pull them up at night for a quick diaper change :D
Has poor Simon not been sleeping well? Aw. Well glad that he will be getting help soon!

Well saw my OB today and was told that I am scary health lol! Not anemic, passed glucose test with flying colors. Heartbeat was great. I start seeing her weekly for a biophysical profile since I am on blood thinners.
She also told me not to bend over to pick things up or pet my cat. I didn't think to question this one but I will next time. I wonder if she is worried of something happening due to anterior attachment or blood thinners. I have to know why now!

we dont have those gowns so :)
babygro here is the onesie :)
crawler bottoms are like pj pance with feet on um so no need for socks. i love those :)
simon sleeps great but cant sleep or lie on his back without gagging and choking so he sleeps on me :)
he is quite happy apart from that :) had physio yest she was very happy with him :)
i got my grant too, so l be able to stay home and take care of him and get nearly half pay, thank god ;)
bethany no preg lady is meant to bend apparently :)
i went to baby app near end of ish of my preg, she dropped her papers she was carrying i bent down to pick um up and she nearly killed me :) xxx
i must go, hve to go to doc, think i hve sinus infection. il catch up more later , i was cathching up but simon needed attention adn i donthave time now befor edoc xxx
hi and hugs to all . xxx

Happy hump day ladies!!!!! :dance:

Amy, are you using the yes/no or the smiley ones? And they are fun when they are positive :)

Smiley ones :) Need smiles right now so I like those. Plus they are "Amy proof" so no goofing up reading the results! lol How are you feeling??? Still cant believe you are in your 3rd tri already!!!!

Well after saying that I can now say I am out. AF just got me. At least I know. My period tracker changed my fertile days because of this late cycle. Makes me not sure what to go by now. I wonder if I ovulated late. I don't want to do OPKs just yet because I am way too obsessive as it is.

Ohhh no!!!!!!!! :brat: :cry: Im so sorry af came. I was really hopeful for you hun. Are you still feeling strong about not wanting to use OPK's? Its just nice to know exactly when things are happening since our bodies canbe tricky to read sometimes. Big hugs to you hun. :hugs:

Lisa, Glad you are feeling sick (You know what I mean lol) and I too would think its safe to say things are going well. So if you arent doing an 8 weeks scan, when are you going in next?

Laura, how are you and your little milky face doing?

Jen & Jess, hope you and your girls are doign well!!!

Angel, hows everything going with you? Im sure you are still in :mamafy: mode lol Hope you are getting rest!!!

:wave: to everyone!!!

Leslie, so sorry that AF came :( it is possible that you ovulated late. My cycles never normalized after my loss. It is rough when you just want your body to be dependable :hugs:
If you ever do go with OPKs eventually I would recommend the digital rather than the line tests. They are expensive but they are also better for sanity. No squinting at lines wondering if it is really a positive or almost positive or if you missed the LH surge.
Take a hot bubble bath tonight with a good book. Oh and enjoy some Talenti Gelato! I just ate a pint of that myself :flower:

Laura, sucks you don't have those gowns. I found one yesterday at the consignment shop and all the ladies inside were like "I love those!" They are just a pain for me to find as I only have two. Boo.
The crawler things are called footsie pajamas here. Or just footsies. I have plenty of those and onesies.
Glad that you got your grant and that Simon passed his test :) now you just have to get over that sinus infection! I wish I could bring you soup :kiss:
Haha glad you got a reaction over bending too!

Amy, happy hump day to you! That much closer to Friday right? :happydance:
The smiley OPKs are very cheerful aren't they? :D
I'm just tired these days, how are you dear? When are you taking another OPK? IS TODAY THE DAY? ;)

Woke up from a dead sleep at 2am to eat burritos. Then had a pint of gelato for breakfast. I am the opposite of healthy today lol.

Amy, happy hump day to you! That much closer to Friday right? :happydance:
The smiley OPKs are very cheerful aren't they? :D
I'm just tired these days, how are you dear? When are you taking another OPK? IS TODAY THE DAY? ;)

Today is day three of testing... hoping I surge soon!!! Ive been feeling VERY tired the past 2 days. It doesnt matter how much or how little sleep I get, I just feel the same. Im hoping thats a sign that Im going to surge soon! :happydance:

Burrito and gelato.... :rofl: I cant wait for days like that! hahah

Hopefully it is a sign that you surge STRONG and SOON :thumbup: !
Yes I had to vacate my apartment for AC people and will probably pick up more burritos and gelato ;)

HAHHAHA!!!! Yay for AC!!!

I dont remember being this tired. Really thought with all the sneezing I was doing yesterday that I was getting sick again but I think it was allergies. I want a cup of coffee or soda so bad right now for a pick me up! *Dont do it Amy, eye on the prize* :p

So I was thinking about it and when my RE releases me back to my dr in 2tri when Im pregnant, if they keep me on the lovenox for the enite pregnnacy.. does that mean I will have to be induced? I know that they can switch you to heprin the last 2 weeks or so but dont they have to give that you in the hospital?

Laura ~ Simon looks so sweet! And you've hit the nail in the head...I've been super weepy. DH does what he can for me, but I'm just exhausted and Pierce decided to cluster feed last night and most of today. Lack of sleep is starting to take its toll on me emotionally. I am not complaining, but would like to know it gets easier. I wonder when they start spacing their feedings out.

Off to bed for me. :hugs: and :dust:

thanks hon xxx
u r in the hardest patch hon xxx it is short lived though thank god xx hugs
it will get better for u very soon xxx
i wouldnt exchange simon for a hundred million euro but its not easy surviving on very little sleep xx
im just back from doc i have mastitis and sinus infection. mostly just cos im so tired id say :). i have antibs now and steroids so will be flying again soon x
make sure u try ur best to take hot baths and massage ur boobs hon, mastisis isnt fun xx ur prob thinkin yeah right if i had time to have a bath il just sleep hee hee
hope it gets better for u soon hon. is pierce 2 weeks or am i way off?
2 weeks is a growth spurt time usually xx

:hugs: honey,
i officially hate af for u xxx
so sorry hon, even more dissappointing when ur late. xxx
u wil get next month , fx xxxx sorry again xxx

bethany i am opposite of healthy too, i bought lasagne and choc milk to cheer me up. my bold food :) Oh has taken simon to visit his gran and granda so i had a bath too. i miss him but im so tired im a little gratefull for me time xx
footsies are the job, if i ever move to america il be sorted witht he lingo cos of u :) hee hee xx

amy bring on the pos opk and lots of :bunny: :) as angel would say bomchickawowwa :) splet all wrong :)

Dang it Laura, lasagna sounds DIVINE! Yum! :)
Aw how nice to be close to family. Especially since they can watch him for a bit! My family is too far and spread out these days lol

Amy, your body is just tired because it is working hard for a strong surge for great eggs! So ready for you to have your forever baby <3 this has been a tough journey for you and your husband.
You should be able to do the heparin at home. It is reversible so that is why some switch. I thought about it but since it has a half life it would mean more injections in the weeks before birth. And after an injection a day for months...the thought of more isn't too palatable. I guess just discuss options with your doctor? It may seem early but why not talk about it beforehand? Always good to know the plan!
This will sound incredibly selfish of me but I am kind of glad to know that I will be induced. Because I have a pretty good idea of when she will be here and that makes me excited. :-/

Got the store brand gelato this time instead of the fancy stuff. Because the fancy stuff was $2 more than it was at Target. My jaw dropped! I consider Target high end as it is!
Apartment smells like root beer. From the cleaning solution I guess. Yuck.

bethnay i dont let anyone watch him bar his dad and even then it kills me to let him have him :)
im a bit over protective after all that happened to him.
i afraid he might have a seizure or something and i wouldnt be there, but hopefully since he hasnt had one in ages, he wont have anymore .
i miss him too much when he isnt here :)
he is gettin really fun now, smiling and chuckling :)
i want ice cream now but im in dressing gown and cannot be bothered gettin dressed again just for ice cream :)

oh and thats not selfish hon to be glad u will know when u have her.
it just means u can be 100% ready for her :) xxx
no awkward waters breaking in supermarket or anything :)
i couldnt get ove rhow much fluid there actually was, they broke my waters in hosp but i was lying down, a little gush came outwhen she did it so i thought oh thats it they r gone.
30 mins later i was gettin up to go to loo, it went everywhere :) i thought it would never stop :) i had to have a shower and nurses had to change all bed clothes and clean floors ;) yucky :)

Laura, honestly I can't blame you for wanting to keep an eye on him. I am actually FB friends with some people from my birth group of my first pregnancy and one of them has kind of a "family bed" thing with her kids- co-sleeping longer than most. And she has woken up twice to her kids choking on their own vomit. That scares the hell out of me. I know that I will worry about Lorelei being out of my sight. We want to make sure that our rainbows are always ok!
Simon will be talking before you know it :) and send your OH out for ice cream I say! Hehe.

I can't wait to experience actual labor and birth. It'll be exciting. And painful I am sure.but mostly exciting lol.

i sleep better when simon sleeps on me cos im not constantly hopping up to check him in his cot :) oplus cuddling in to him to cleep is lovely ;)
labour is cool :) it is painfull but in a weird proud of urself sort of way :)
i had 0 pain after epidural though and ur planning to get one arent u?
i slept after i got it :)
pushing is cool :) u know ur so close when it comes to that point.
i was 48 hours in labour and only less than an hour pushing, about 45 mins . :)
they said it was great goin for first bub, i was so proud :)
it makes u feel like super woman to push um out ha ha

Laura ~ Simon looks so sweet! And you've hit the nail in the head...I've been super weepy. DH does what he can for me, but I'm just exhausted and Pierce decided to cluster feed last night and most of today. Lack of sleep is starting to take its toll on me emotionally. I am not complaining, but would like to know it gets easier. I wonder when they start spacing their feedings out.
Off to bed for me. :hugs: and :dust:

Angel, Im reall yhoping that you are able to get some rest hun. Being deprived of sleep is not fun and I can totally understand how it can take a toll on you love. Lots of sleepy dust to you!!!

amy bring on the pos opk and lots of :bunny: :) as angel would say bomchickawowwa :) splet all wrong :)

LOL I love it!!!!!!!! :rofl: And that is so what Angel would say! lol

Amy, your body is just tired because it is working hard for a strong surge for great eggs! So ready for you to have your forever baby <3 this has been a tough journey for you and your husband.
You should be able to do the heparin at home. It is reversible so that is why some switch. I thought about it but since it has a half life it would mean more injections in the weeks before birth. And after an injection a day for months...the thought of more isn't too palatable. I guess just discuss options with your doctor? It may seem early but why not talk about it beforehand? Always good to know the plan!
This will sound incredibly selfish of me but I am kind of glad to know that I will be induced. Because I have a pretty good idea of when she will be here and that makes me excited. :-/

Got the store brand gelato this time instead of the fancy stuff. Because the fancy stuff was $2 more than it was at Target. My jaw dropped! I consider Target high end as it is!
Apartment smells like root beer. From the cleaning solution I guess. Yuck.

Ya, Im sure this is something they will go over with us once we get to that point. I think the reason they havent gone into too much detail with me is because Im not pregnant yet. Also, he did mention that this was going to be up to my regular dr since he will release me after 12 weeks. My old PA wont even be bothered Im sure until Im well into a pregnancy either. Just have to wait I guess. :coffee:

im gonna kill OH , he is now na hour late for simons seizure suppresing meds and his phone is turned off!!!!

he is now nearer to 2 hours late, im gonna knock his head off, he is never taking my baby anywhere again, he wonders then why i dont trust him with him., dope!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->