ttc after a d&c

Leslie, I am never sure when he will be home from a project. Sometimes he is only gone a few days and other times a lot longer. It didn't used to bother me. Think I am just feeling hormonal/lonely.
Ooooh! Still no AF! YAY! Ok, hoping that she stays away. I can't blame you for hating BFNs- they suck! Hope a BFP arrives soon *crossing fingers for you!*
After my loss I always dreamed of twins. You got baby on the brain <3

Jen, I bought a buttload of footsies. I kind of hate some of them (in the sense that I don't think that the patterns are cute lol) but they are easy to find! But since sleeper gowns can be worn a while I will see what I can find at the consignment shops tomorrow. Have to get out of apartment for AC cleaning so I figured will pick up more clothes for Lorelei. And get a lightweight plastic drawers at Walmart for the clothes.
Nah no bouncer. I didn't see the point with the rock n play. And honestly I question if I even *need* a swing when I have a glider and the rock n play. But everyone recommends swing. So many choices!

Laura, I have no clue what some of those terms you used were :lol: but I think the grobags are called sleeper sacks here? I have one sleeper sack in 6 month size. But the gowns have sleeves and they are long and have elastic at the bottom. You can pull them up at night for a quick diaper change :D
Has poor Simon not been sleeping well? Aw. Well glad that he will be getting help soon!

Amy, what day do you intend to start the OPKs? Dang it I want to see pics of them when you use them. I love looking at all pee sticks. I guess I need to go lurk more of the HPT and OPK parts of this site lol!
Apparently telling them that I was drunk was more socially acceptable because if he said I was pregnant then they would know that we had had sex. His explanation only made me cry harder on our way back to the hotel. All the prostitutes were giving me pitying looks lol.
I got a picture for you somewhere. I will find it and post it! Here and your journal :D

Well saw my OB today and was told that I am scary health lol! Not anemic, passed glucose test with flying colors. Heartbeat was great. I start seeing her weekly for a biophysical profile since I am on blood thinners.
She also told me not to bend over to pick things up or pet my cat. I didn't think to question this one but I will next time. I wonder if she is worried of something happening due to anterior attachment or blood thinners. I have to know why now!

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/a82717f194258531321b187a11508208_zps8d760e34.jpg

Happy Monday!

Amy ~ Hurray for OPK time!! I've been monitoring your temps...monitoring = stalking. :haha:

Bethany ~ You can't pet your kitty? I'm curious what that is about.

Laura ~ Simon looks so sweet! And you've hit the nail in the head...I've been super weepy. DH does what he can for me, but I'm just exhausted and Pierce decided to cluster feed last night and most of today. Lack of sleep is starting to take its toll on me emotionally. I am not complaining, but would like to know it gets easier. I wonder when they start spacing their feedings out.

Jen ~ What is this sling you can nurse with?? I would love to be mobile while nursing (since its all I do). Zoey is so darling! Love her little dress! Wish we all lived closer...

Jess ~ Hugs and smooches to Sophia and her sisters.

Leslie ~ Crossing all I can for you! Is it morning yet? Ha!

Lisa ~ I hope you get in for your peace of mind scan. I'm sure all is well with your peanut!

Off to bed for me. :hugs: and :dust:

Angel, I am beginning to think that she told me to not bend over because it hurts the back lol! Seems logical enough. I hate squatting though. My knees took a beating in high school and haven't recovered yet :)
Oh I am sorry that you are feeling weepy and worn down. I hope it gets easier soon honey :hugs:

Before i catch up i want to rant about these stupid roll over ads at the top of the page.... they are killing me!!!! soooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo annoying!! GRRRRR
:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:

Before i catch up i want to rant about these stupid roll over ads at the top of the page.... they are killing me!!!! soooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo annoying!! GRRRRR
:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:

:haha: they annoy me too. They even appear on my cell phone! THERE IS NO ESCAPE! :winkwink:

Lol darn rollover adds!

Leslie :dust: thinking positive vibes for you!!<3

Laura hi to you and ur handsome simon<3

Amy yay for opk time! Bring on positive opk!<3

Angel it gets easier simply bc u will abjust better. I still nurse on drmand and offer every 2hrs. Once weights good u can go 3-4hr syretch at night. Cluster feeding brings in supply. Smart bsby follow his lead :) hope u get some rest.<3

Bethany swing is nice maybe find one u like now and eait on it? If u decide after shes here get it? Could u order on amazon later? My dd loves her swing its like being in womb swaying back n forth. She also loves the mirror and mobile that spins w music. Relaxes her and frees my hands for a bit. Dont forget a gym mat! Tummy times so much fun and once they become alert and see more she will love being on her back stretching out and reaching for toys! Then comes batting and swatting :) oh im excited for u.

Angel there are so many kinds! Ring Sling is one i like for nursing and on the go! Theres also a seven sling and mobi wrap. Boba also has a easy to use wrap! Id utube them find one u like! :) very handy! Esp if u want to get a task done plus its a win win bc baby loves to be close to us :)

Lisa hi! Did i get appt?? How are u feeling? Im sure bubs is growing away<3

Hi Jen, I decided not to book. Im feeling pretty secure with how sick im feeling. I feel like i need to vomit 24/7 but never actually do. I have to eat every hour or i feel like vomiting. The smell of everything makes me sick and i can only eat carbs or salty things!! This is fun! haha

Im gonna try catch up properly tomorrow. Feeling to crappy today.

<3 everyone!

BFN and terrible nights sleep because I was so nervous about testing. Wish AF would stop teasing me already

Jen, like is subjective. I found one that plugs in though. And is gender neutral. But I find it terribly ugly. Oh well, it will do in a pinch lol! It is for next month though. I have all my purchases planned by month. And next month is an online order. Phew! No store to deal with.

Lisa, feeling like crap is always comforting lol!

Leslie, I am so sorry that AF is teasing you. I think that my second cycle after my loss was a long one too. Hope that everything normalizes soon :hugs:
Are you kind of already making plans for the next cycle?

Waiting for AC people to get here to clean and change filters. Nothing yet. I'm getting annoyed by it.

Lisa, I hate them too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bethany, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bunny!!1 heheh thanks love! Started digi's yesterday so just waiting for that :D

Angel, yay thanks for stalking!!! hope you are doing well!

Leslie, I hate the tww.. its just awful. Im hoping that you are preggers and that you just have a shy bean that doesnt want to tell you theyre in there yet. :)

Jen, Jess, & Laura... love to you and your bubs!

AFM~ Think Im fighting a cold... AGAIN! Had a bit of a temp rise this morning but I came home yesterday feeling so run down. Took a bath and slept and still woke up tired this morning. Added vitamin C to my daily pill intake so I hope that I can kick whatever is trying to come on!

Oh Amy, I hope you get better soon. And you had better post a pic of your positive OPK when it comes <3

Thanks Bethany... that reminds me.. need to sneak off to the bathroom and POAS! lol

They are but they are more fun when they are + lol

- today but only cd12

Hi girls, still at work but leaving in the next hour. Today has been tough sinus wise and emotion wise. I almost feel as though AF is coming as I have been having pretty bad on and off cramps and been weepy but have not seen anything yet. I do hope I have a shy bean like you say but I am not sure if that would be the case. This is my third cycle after D and c. Today has been tough because I woke up thinking about how I don't like what my life has become. I am obsessive over cycle days, I don't enjoy sex or sometimes life anymore for that matter because it all goes back to this stuff. I know how I need to change things like my lifestyle and my brain but it is so hard. Don't get me wrong I have so much to be thankful for it is just hard to focus on it sometimes. And unfortunately now I need to go because I have a client waiting. Thank you for letting me vent!

Feel better Amy!

Amy, are you using the yes/no or the smiley ones? And they are fun when they are positive :)

Leslie, it is completely understandable for you to feel that way. I remember all too well. On the one hand, you want to feel like your life is normal and that you are in control...you just want to have sex for fun and and not question every med or food item in the TWW. But on the other hand you don't want to not TTC because you want a baby bad enough to do everything in your will power to increase chances for that cycle. :hugs:
Do you belong to a gym? And if so, does your gym have a sauna, a spa, or a pool? If so, utilize them. Swim hard, burn some calories and then soak up in the spa or sweat it out in the sauna. And then treat yourself to some Talenti Gelato. And maybe some wine or some caffeinated soda, whatever you may deprive yourself of in the TWW. Because focusing on you right now will feel so good. <3

Thanks Bethany. No gym... I have an elliptical at home which is collecting dust :) .right now I am not going to really break anything TWW wise because still no AF. First thing I would break is my Advil ban to get rid of these terrible headaches! Just have to see what happens. Will not test until at least Sunday I think if no AF. Then I will call the doctor if I am still stumped. I appreciate the advice and apologize for shooting them down in a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->