ttc after a d&c

Hi girls...trying to catch up before work. At least Monday is over :)

Bethany- I think what I am going to do is continue without OPKs for now. I have a Gyno appt October so if nothing happens by then I will talk to her about OPKs and other stuff. Going to figure I ovulate later as that is probably the case so will try to BD later.

Lisa- so sorry you are feeling sick but I guess it is a good sign. Yay for scene and things going well! You will be 9 wks soon!! Did you ever take EPO as suggested by your doctor? You did not use OPKs right?

Laura sorry about your mom but sounds like she is doing better so glad for that! Sounds like scary stuff. How are you feeling? I didn't realize you had 3 AF before BFP, for some reason thought only one.

Jess sounds like Sophia is doing well! Glad to hear that and thanks for the well wishes. I used preseed a couple times and didnt love. Because of my pain issues I think I need thicker lube but at the same time I know the other lubes they warn against when ttc. I got my BFP with regular lube so who knows. Going to try to give preseed a go again this month. Usually if I take Advil before I feel ok. I don't want to rely on it and won't take during TWW but maybe not bad thing to see if Advil works during fertile days. Anyone have any thoughts on taking Advil before TWW?

Amy what CD are you on? Sorry for no smilies but crossing my fingers for you soon! Glad you had some good time away too! Ah AF is being tricky....see below..

AFM AF is terrible this month. I thought it was light and going away after two days but the 2-3 days after that were bad heavy and painful. Today is CD 7 and AF is still hanging out! It tricks me and looks like it is gone then comes back. If I am right it should be gone by today. Hopefully this means my body is trying to regulate. On to third cycle of trying soon! Send lots of dust over this way for next week! Period tracker made my next AF a 32 day cycle so I guess we will see what happens with that.

Hope everyone's week is going well!

How are you and Zoey ,Jenn?

leslie im sure thats ur body gearing up for LO xx
it does take a bit to get back to normal.
i had to wait for a while cos i had liver problems.
i waited for tests to rule out the really serious things.
i got the all clear on the nasty liver diseases on cd 12 of a cycle :) my third cycle, its weird how im gettin hazy on it already .
so after docs phone call we decided enough waiting :)
we caught that cycle :) i was so happy, had bfp within 14 days ( again on 12 dpo, 12 is good to me ;) , weird aside, 12 kids in my family too :) ) ,
it was amazing
i think cycle 3 is lucky for lots, at that stage ur hormones and lining and everything are at their best i feel , best o luck xxx
a nurse in the hosp, on the day i had my d and c said to me , that it does take 3 cycles to normalise, she said not from a medical point of view but from her personal experience. one good thing out of mmc is that u realise just how nice people really are. xx
hugs and lots of :dust: xxxx

amy lots o :dust: too xx
come on amys rainbow bub xxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all.
milky is conked, he ate so much yest and this morn, pretty sure he is growing again,
just in time to be weighed fri :) hee hee

Hi Girls... hope all is well with everyone.

Just a quick update, got a +opk on CD16&CD17 but no temp rise or crossharis to confirm O. This is a first for me so I put in a call to my RE. They are doing a progesterone test next week to see if I even O'd this month. Feelling down today... feeling defeated.

Laura, I got bfp cycle 3 also!! You are right about it being a lucky cycle. My doc told me to wait at least for 2 complete cycles and then start trying. I didn't listen to her and tried on my 2nd cycle, I didn't get pregnant that cycle and attributed it to my body not being ready yet (after all, I did have mc at 19 weeks). Then on cycle 3 I used the preseed and opk (the one with the smiley face) and got my bfp. I was always very scared that I got pregnant way to quickly though. 2 months after mc I was already pregnant, and I was always scared that I got pregnant to quickly because of how far along I was when I had my mc. But thank God Sophia is here now. :).

Amy, fx your progesterone levels next week will show that you actually did O. So sorry you are feeling defeated :( . We all want you to get your bfp so badly hon. I hope that your bfp is coming very soon. :hugs:

Leslie, i did take EPO but it was during a period of time where i was suffering with anxiety and depression so im not really sure if it did anything. Im not very good with keeping up on taking vitamins and stuff.
I didnt use OPk's but i come from a very fertile family so i thought i would just see how it went the first time. I might have used it if i didnt get pregnant the first month coz i like to be in control!!! Good luck for this month!! :flower:
My AF always used to last for a few days and the stop for a day and then come back. So annoying!

Amy, im sorry you're feeling that way. There is still a chance you O isnt there?! Good luck with the test. :hugs:

Morning Ladies!!!!

Got a temp spike today :dance: so now hoping that I get crosshairs to confirm!

Hope everyone is doing well!!! :flower:

Lisa, glad that you had a great ultrasound. :happydance:

Amy, hurray for temp spike! :dust:

Laura, glad that your mom is doing well :hugs:

Jessica, hi hope that you and your girl are doing well.

Jen, hi honey. How are you?

Leslie, a heavy period is a good thing. You had a good lining this month. Your body is getting ready to be pregnant again! :dust:

I hope I didn't forget anyone :( I have just been pooped lately. The infamous third tri exhaustion I heard so much about maybe?
But I had an appointment today with my OB and will be getting an ultrasound a week until Lorelei is here. She was looking great. Her movements are stronger every day.
Now I just need some energy to start to really get things ready for her.

Love to you all!

Yay Amy!! Maybe this month is not over yet! get bding!! :bunny:

Bethany, Big naps for you!!! It would be great to get US every week and to get to see Lorelei. Any word on a date yet?!?

AFM - Morning sickness (which seems to be all times but the morning for me) is starting to ease a bit... i would be feeling paranoid if i didnt have that scan the other day. Food aversions are still there though and started getting headaches. :(

Question: I didnt mention this the other day but when i got the scan the baby was measuring a few days behind. The lady said thats perfectly fine but still worries me a little bit. Did any of you experience this? Could it possible be because i havent been eating much meat or veggies lately?

hi xxx

bethany hurray for lots of scans xxx boo to being tired, rest up babe xxx

lisa wit simon , they measured him at 5 days behind on my early scan, i was a little freaked, by 12 week scan , measurement and dates were bang on xx
thats part of why they wait till 12 weeks for dating scan, between 12 and 14 weeks is most accurate, before bub us too small, after bub is too big.
could also be fault of person who did the scan, if she was out by a mm it can put dates out

hi to all xx

Thanks Laura, I hope you are right about my body gearing up and third cycle being lucky!

Yay Amy! Good luck with BDing!

Lisa sorry about the sickness and some anxiety. I can't say for certain but I have heard being a few days behind on US can be normal depending on when you conceived and all. I am sure the other girls know a bit better though.

CD 9 for me today. Going to try my best to BD every other day starting today and going until CD 20 or so. My cycles on period tracker have been set to 32 day cycle because of this past AF. going forward not sure how many CD i should look at this one being though because before that was 28 day. This weekend may not work though because of wedding and DHs work schedule. I am wondering everyone's thoughts on eating/ drinking and taking certain medication before TWW and sometimes during TWW. As I mentioned before Advil helps with pain when I BD so I wonder if doing this would be ok or not be a good thing if we are TTC.

hurray happy bding xx :)
um i wouldnt take anything that would be unsafe while preg till i knew if was preg or not.
we dont hve advil here so i cant answer on itxx. i know here they say paracetemol i safe, ibruprofen isnt, i took nothing just in case but im paranoid like that :)

Thanks.. Advil is ibuprofen.
Sorry you are feeling so tired Bethany! Eat more gelato that makes everything better:) hope it passes for you soon

Lisa, on my early scans I first measured 3 days behind. Then after those scans I measured 5 days behind. That worried me a bit, but at the same time I felt reassured because the time I measured 5 days behind, I was actually about 6 weeks, and they measured me at 5w 2d, but they also found a very strong heartbeat on a regular pelvic us. So I thought, I am only measuring barely over 5 weeks? But they can find a strong heartbeat on a regular abdominal us? That right there told me their measurements were a few days off because if it rare to find a heartbeat at 5 weeks on an abdominal us. Little by little the measurements were more accurate. I did take into account however, that I oved about 3 days late when I got pregnant with little Sophia. That's why she was considered a little premature when she was born, because I wasn't quite 37 weeks when I had her, but more like 36.5 weeks. So, as long as baby is growing away I wouldn't worry about it. There is a lot of human error to those us machines anyway. :hugs:

Bethany, things started getting very very hard for me when I was approaching the 30 week mark. I felt so tired from week 29 to 32. Its at this time your heart is working at its hardest. At least that's what the docs told me. :hugs: and hopefully you start feeling better soon.

Leslie, I heard advil might not be good at ov time because I hear it can thin your lining a bit. I did take advil when I oved because I had a tooth ache, but boy did I regret it, it made me extra paranoid throughout my 1st and 2nd trimester because I was scared I would lose the baby due to a thin lining. My fears were a little far fetched, but for peace of mind I would stay away from advil around ov time. :hugs:

Hi Jen and Laura!! How are you Zoey and Simon doing? Angel, how are you and Pierce hon. Is he still cluster feeding? Take care girls!! :hugs:

Amy!! Hope you are feeling better hon. Big :hugs: and fx for this cycle. A birthday bfp would be amazing!!!!!

Hi Jess thanks for well wishes . Hope alls well with u and ur family xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->