ttc after a d&c

Sophie even looks like a porcelain doll Angel. Especially when she is sleeping and her skin gets very fair and her lips are naturally very red. :) She is very delicate. How is Pierce doing hon? I see by the pic he is getting very chunky! :hugs:

hi guys thanks jess, docs wont put him on anything yet, they keep fobbing me off, saying wait cos he should grow out of it, argghhh xxx
if i get no satisfaction tomoro, im gonna go to a and e, cos im sick of seeing him struggling with it. its hard to his physio with him too, it aggravates the reflux, doh

Laura, Poor Milky... i hope you can find some answers soon. It must be so hard seeing him suffer.

Jess, Thats so sad about Natalie... that must have broken your heart to see her like that. Does Sophia getting reflux as bad or is she improving?

Angel, Beautiful pic!! he looks happy!!

Amy, How do you think you have gone for this month? what cd are you now?

Missing a few people lately... Jen, Bethany, Leslie.... where are you guys.... we miss you!!!!
Bethany im sure your just exhausted!!
:hugs: to you all!

AFM - MS is pretty much gone except for getting tired a lot. I have my first midwife appointment on 17th Sept and then an US on 18th!!

Angel, sorry the Arm's Reach didn't work out for you. Pierce is adorable! <3

Laura, sorry you have been having such a rough time with poor Simon. I wish I could make all these babies feel better :hugs:

Leslie, Amy, Jenn, Jessica, and Lisa- hi!

Happy Labor Day ladies :) it has been a lazy day for DH and I. We went to the bookstore for new books to read and then came back home to watch our tv shows together on the couch while eating burgers. I should be arranging things for baby stuff but meh. Holidays are for taking it easy!

Lisa, you are spot on about me being tired lol. Yay for you being tired too. Means our babes are growing! <3

Hi girls,
Stopping by to day hello. Been a mixture of busy and laziness so sorry I have been a slacker.
Tried coconut oil tonight and didnt love like I wanted to. We will give it another shot though and if not the swimmers were ok with slippery stuff last time so have to set my mind to it. CD 13 today.
DH and I are watching Mike and Molly right now and they are getting down to making babies. It is all around us!
Sorry to not be able to catch up but wanted to say hi to all and hope everything is going well!

was goin to doc.
milky is on zantac now, fx it works for him

Good Morning Ladies!

Oh my f**king god . Can nothing just go right for milky. Formula disagreed with him. He screamed for hours on and off with pains. God must effing hate us. Im getting so sick of us both being so unhealthy.

Oh my laura... Im so sorry hun. Grr stupid drs but Im glad that the new formula is working for him. I hope that this is the end of you two not feeling well! :hugs::kiss:

Amy, How do you think you have gone for this month? what cd are you now?

Hey hun, Im not very hopeful for this cycle. Its been quite a wacky one and my temps look strange so I dont know. Im 7dpo so half way through the tww! glad to hear that your MS has subsided. :thumbup:

Angel, how are you doing? Have you been able to catch up on some Zzz? :sleep:

Jen, Jess, Bethany, Leslie :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hope I didnt miss anyone! :blush:

Angel, I had never even heard of a co-sleeper till i read your post and googled it. They look great. I am definitely getting one.

Bethany, i think its a great thing!! im so happy to have made it this far. I feel like everything is going to be fine this time.
Hopefully you can get some energy up to prepare the baby things soon!
Can we have a belly pic update? i love baby bump pics!! :)

Leslie, Good luck bding! i hope you can find a lube that works for you!

Laura, Hope the zantac works for milky. Ill keep my fx also!!

Amy, Ill keep my fingers crossed for you anyways!! If anyone deserves their rainbow baby its you!! :hugs:

Has anyone heard from Jen... shes MIA! i hope everything is ok!

:hi: jess!!!

AFM - actually had sex for the 1st time since getting pregnant last night!! My OH is in such a good mood today! haha. Besides feeling to sick to, some of the girls on my other thread said they had bleeding after sex so i was kinda scared to do it any earlier. All went well though!! Sorry TMI

Thank you Lisa, I really appreciate that.

I know I was told by my dr that I need to stay strong and just keep persuing in order to have this happen but Im really tired of the ups and downs. I cant really afford to take a break and then see what happens because of my age so if I stop, it will be for good. Really emotional today and doing everything in my power to not cry and throw in the towel.

Lisa, I can post a new pic when I hit 32 weeks :) how are you?

Leslie, thinking of you and still sending :dust:

Laura, I hope that the Zantac helps Simon.

Amy, don't throw in the towel. I know that it is hard to think that it will ever happen, but your rainbow WILL happen and he or she will have been worth every struggle and tear :hugs: don't you give up yet. We are all rooting for you!

Jessica, Jen and Angel hi!

Have to go get groceries tonight. Nooooo! I hate schlepping groceries up all the stairs. I am going to be in a world of pain tomorrow lol.

Amy, Your rainbow is coming!! If you give up now you will always wonder 'what if'. Try and stay strong... it will be worth it in the end :hugs:

Bethany, Im doing good!! Only mildly sick most of the time and i get tired but thats about it. Its got me wondering now how i can last to April without a Job. I think i might look for a Christmas casual job from like October to January to kill time and to get a few extra $$$. You dont work do you? Have you been really bored at home this whole time?
you should get your groceries delivered so someone else has to carry them up the stairs. haha!

Hi girls,
I have off tomorrow for the Jewish holiday so happy for that :) I'm not religious but take off to see my family anyway.
CD 15 and should be ovulating around today. Of course DH doesn't get home until 10 and I am already sleepy He texted me something about having a terrible day and being dehydrated but he couldn't talk. He wasn't sure about BD it sounded like. I have to tell you, no fail, we can never BD right on ovulation something always happens. It's a jinx. I was feeling positive but now kind of waivering because of these things that are happening. We couldn't BD this weekend either because of wedding and him working until midnight. So far BD CD 7,9,13. I was hoping for also 15,17( my app figured this day ws ovulation for some reason) and 19 in case ovulation was late( although football season gets in the way!). Odd days worked out better this month I thought.
Lube situation is another thing. Even when I have CM it doesn't matter so it is obvious that it is more my pain situation that needs the lube. May try coconut oil one more time although it wasn't too helpful at the time. If not going back to other stuff no reminding myself the swimmers were able to make it through before. Sorry I needed to vent and am frustrated. A the rate that DH is working I will never get a BFP.

Laura- so sorry about both you and Simon having difficulty with illness. I hope the Zantac works well for him! How are your levels?

Lisa- how are you feeling? I remember having sex less when pregnant also. Glad there was not a problem :) I did also hear about bleeding after as something that can be normal.

Bethany- sorry you are so tired! DH and I were also extremely relaxed on Labor Day....it was wonderful! How are you feeling otherwise? I forgot to tell you. Had gelato this last weekend and thought of you!

Amy- sorry you are having a tough time. I can't ( and also can in a way) imagine what you are going through. I am crossing my fingers for you. Our hard work, love, and dedication will pay off! If only sooner rather than later but we know we cannot control that unfortunately. Are you eating better and exercising like you mentioned you may?

Jess- how is Sophia and her reflux? I hope things are going easier for you and your girls.

Jen- how are you and Zoey? Hopefully you are doing ok, I would imagine you are pretty busy!

Angel- pierce is adorable!! How are you and the little one doing? How is DH with everything?

Cross your fingers that DH will feel well for BD tonight and I will be able to stay awake!

Lisa, sometimes I am bored at home but not too often. Mostly when my husband is gone. I'm an introvert so tend to be a homebody anyways :)
What kind of jobs are you thinking of looking into?

Leslie, did you manage to BD? I don't think we BD on actual day of my O so you may still catch that eggy!
Oh and l'shanah tovah! Enjoy the holiday- anything tasty being made? :) so glad that you enjoyed the gelato. That stuff can be magic!

Well, we got groceries last night! Phew. It was such a pain to get them into the apartment. But it will be worth it. Hoping to be industrious today and make two soups and an apple cake. Promised my husband tomato soup (I hate tomato soup lol) and am making myself broccoli cheese soup (he hates cooked broccoli). This should be fun :lol:

It was tough...tried to BD but my brain was elsewhere and in the end he couldn't finish ( sorry TMI) so it ended up in me being emotional and hating this process as always. This is why I don't think I can do OPKs. Even when I think I am ovulating it doesn't work out and I still get upset. DH is more positive than I am at this point.

Bethany I wish I didn't have to work also :) I am a homebody so often choose being home over anything. Going to my mom's today so not sure what she is making. I was hoping for matzah ball soup but I think she is not going to because of the weather. Maybe next weekend for the next holiday. You know we actually conceived around last Jewish holiday we celebrated:passover.
Mmmmm broccoli cheese soup sounds so yummy.

Leslie, I don't blame you. OPKs were stressful for me too because I never got an actual positive. I had invested in the digital kind in the hopes of less stress when I got my BFP.
I hope this Jewish holiday brings you a lot of luck! A new year and a fresh start :) :dust:
I've never had matzah ball soup. Is it your favorite?

Laura ~ Is the Zantac working for the baby? FX'd!

Bethany ~ Lugging groceries is prep for hauling baby up and down those steps, right? Get your rest... that apple cake sounds divine! :munch:

Amy ~ :dust:

Leslie ~ I think it's alright you didn't get to BD...the fertility friend app gives a green light for those who BD two days up to O. It can happen...enjoy your holiday. FX'd your DH's swimmers catch that eggy!

Jen, Jess and Lisa :howdy: Hope you are well.

Afm ~ Pierce sometimes has a 2 hour feeding stretch. This means he'll eat at 11am, then 1pm...Better than every hour. I am trying to encourage the spaced out feedings, but I am also his pacifier! I've started getting a touch of anxiety now and then. It's mostly about his feedings...I seem to notice it on our rough nights, so the lack of sleep is weighing in. It's quite the adjustment going from a Type A (everything planned and in its place) to feed on cue. I really admire women with multiple children...the fact they can balance a newborn and another child (children) and life is AMAZING! I hope to be there soon :) Meanwhile... :mamafy:

Hi guys xx
Leslie hugs. Angel is right u Still hve a great chance hon.
It's more important swimmers are in there before ov xxx

Bethany boo to ur lots of stairs xx but enjoy soup. Can u hve some. I never get to cook anymore.
Make up lots for freezer for when bub comes. U will be glad x

Lisa part time job sounds good but make sure it isn't too strenous xx

Angel. Hugs tiredness is a biatch!!!
Hope pierce stretches out more for u.
Anxiety is a million times worse when tired xxx

Jen and Jess how ye do ?

Amy hugs. Fingers crossed for u sweetie xx
Hoping fir sticky bub surprising u really soon x

Hope um not not missing anyone xx
My brain is size of a pea at mo ;-)

Simon is marginally better but only had 2.5 days of zantac so hoping he gets miles better
He hasnt had a poo today though so hopung it's nit gonna cause him tummc trouble .
No news really much here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->