ttc after a d&c

Hi ladies! I need to catch up...

Meanwhile, Pierce's follow-up (3 weeks old) went well. He has gained 2 lbs. Dr wants me to try to stretch Pierce's feedings to 2 hours by using a pacifier. Easier said than done when he roots nonstop and cries as I try to give him a pacifier. It works for DH, but he hears me and goes bonkers! She also gave me the green light to mix some formula in with breast milk (stuff his tummy) to get him to sleep a bit more at night...DH gives him a bottle at night so I can have a minute to unwind. <3 my DH

Co Sleeper Product Review: We are getting our 3rd co sleeper. We've decided to try the Arm's Reach Micro Arc Convertible. I'm hoping its better than the two I'll be consigning. In the bed co sleepers we tried: Summer Infant Rest Assured. Like the railing as a protective barrier, but VERY VERY awkward to get in and out of. It's now in the den. Second we havec is the Snuggle Nest. Easy to get in and out of, but looks uneven...seems baby is at an angle in it even with wedge removed. No real protective barrier, so potential for comforter or pillows to cross over it is high. Both take up a lot of space even in our King Bed and I miss snuggling with DH. Hoping the Arm's Reach does the trick...especially with my milk monster! Just realized I'm rambling and I'm venting my co sleeper woes. I'm wondering if I can just return these even though I used them? I have original boxes.

Ok. Going to catch up now.

(Amy ~ Nice temp spike! Come on crosshairs!!! Heaps of :dust: coming your way!)

Lisa ~ Morning sickness...I had all day sickness through my 20th week. It was rough...Graham Crackers and Ginger Ale were a must! I think I lived off of Chicken Pho (Rice Noodles) from the Vietnam Place!

Bethany ~ :sleep: I'm jelly! And I loved my weekly scans!

Laura ~ The angels are certainly looking over you and your family. So glad your Mom is well. How sweet Prince Milky gets to sleep on your chest! Better than any cot I imagine!

Jen ~ You and Zoey alright? You haven't gone back to work, right?

Jess ~ Any new pics of sweet Sophia? How's school for the girls?

Leslie ~ Sounds like a good AF...out with the old and in with the new bedding for your bean! xoxo

Angel, thanks for the reviews!! And great news that Pierce has already gained 2lbs!! Amazing, he is plumping up so much. He is gonna be a big boy! I'm gonna post some pics of Sophia soon. Take care hon. :hugs:

Good news is it's Friday!!
Unfortunate news is that I used preseed last night thinking maybe I was wrong about it. I even put in lidocaine before ( I have it because of my pain and it works sometimes). I haven't been in so much pain in awhile. I think I could have cried through it. I just can't use it. It's too late to see, for this month, if others work. Has anyone used conceive plus or yes baby? I guess I need something thicker than preseed . I am upset and not sure what to do but truthfully the only thing I can do is use my usual lubricant and be hopeful. I got pregnant last time using it before I knew better. It's called slippery stuff. Ugh just needed to vent. Another thing I will bring up to doctor in October if needed...

Leslie, Amy and Angel both had luck with the Yes Baby I believe so they are the ones to ask :flower:
I never tried Conceive Plus but it may be thicker. Could you start a thread in the TTC section asking?
I am so sorry that you were in so much pain. That has to make TTC all the more difficult :hugs:
I'd be careful of medication during the TWW. Because when you do get your BFP you will worry a ton over every thing that you took. During my TWW I took diflucan and Mucinex DM and some other meds that scared me :( I can understand though that you also don't want to be in pain. Maybe ask your doctor for his opinion?

Angel, tell me how you like the Arm's Reach! I have that co-sleeper as a gift from my SIL. She loved hers :)

Jessica, thank you! I have been exhausted lately. My husband comes home and I will be in bed sleeping and I don't even care if he gets fed or not. Honestly I just woke up this morning to make his lunch and eat breakfast and thinking that I am due some more sleep! So long as I pretty up at some point for bump pictures :)
Is Sophia continuing to grow too fast? All these babies grow too fast for me :kiss:

Laura, how are you doing? Boy I bet the weather is lovely in Ireland right now. It is still too darned hot in Texas :)

Lisa, I don't think that the ultrasound measurements are perfect. They can definitely be off! I'd say try not to worry but I did warn you of the roller coaster that is pregnancy after a loss- we all worry :hugs: and veggies have nothing to do with it hehe. Can't recall the last time I had a veggie besides French fries. And heaven knows that isn't healthy. But the tummy wants what the tummy wants!

Jen, how are you doing lately?

Amy, still sending :dust: and thinking of you!

Ok well off to nap with my cat. He is already curled up against me in bed. This is my favorite part of the day. He is like a sleepy teddy bear. <3

Thank you Bethany its appreciated. I did call doctors office for refill in lidocaine even though it doesn't work half the time. I asked the nurse about lube who asked a doctor and a couple other nurses. They felt because I conceived before it isn't terrible plus it is water soluable, no smell etc so that is better. Doctor mentioned coconut oil as a possibility if I wanted to try. Had anyone heard about this? I need to do some research and then run to the store lol. It would definitely be cheaper...
This has just gotten me so emotional and distraught at the moment

hi guys xxx

angel i would try take um back if they arent fit for intended use they surely should take um xx hopin u get feeds stretched out so u get a break xxx
saw public health nurse today, she was soo nice and took me very seriously.
im trying new antireflux formula for 2 weeks and she got onto hosp to check his swallow in case its cos of stroke.

leslie if u got preg using that lube before u can again, hugs xxx

bethany weather here is lovely :) early 20s and dry . :) perfect xx
enjoy ur naps xxxx

not much new here, aside from reflux, milky is brilliant :)
i love his little bones :)

hope every1 is well. xxx

Good Morning girls!!!!

Bethany, hope you enjoy snuggles with your kitty!

Angel, so glad you were able to pop on!! Been thinking about ya :) Thank you so much for the reviews. I guess thats the one good thing about being the last one standing (Well from the OG group that is)... I get to learn a ton from you ladies! :) Hope that the formula helps your little guy sleep better! And you dh.. what a doll!!!

Leslie, I have used yes baby as well as Angel. I believe she got pregnant on it but I didnt. I did like it better than the preseed "feeling" wise but I am using preseed right now. Im actually trying to go as natural as possible since I got pregnant twice naturally. I only use it the day(s) after O or when I really need it (dry :oops: ).

Laura, hope you and your milky are doing well!

Jess, hows Sophia feeling??

Lisa, hope you are doing better hun!

Jen, love to you and Zo!

:wave: to anyone I missed... hope everyone has a great weeked!

AFM~ got crosshairs this morning and I think we BD'd on good days/times :dance: Keeping my fingers crossed!

Leslie, coconut oil sounds nice! And natural <3 I am sorry this has you distraught. I can't imagine how difficult it is for you :hugs:

Laura, I'd joke that I'm moving to Ireland but...I miss Thailand hehe. When I see a picture of it on FB I get all misty-eyed. Enjoy the cool weather with your baby. He will be talking in a cute accent before I know it :kiss:

Amy, I got something for you!
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/fc90ac603207012d505a263768a1a6cd_zpsf4b786d6.jpg

Pierce in his Mamaroo/Swing attempting to take a pacifier.

Hurray for crosshairs Amy! :dust:

Laura ~ Glad the nurse is having them check Simon's swallow. Sweet little fella.

Leslie ~ I liked and became preggers with Yes Baby, but think you'll be fine using what worked for you in the past. Sorry it's so painful. :hugs:

:wave: Bethany! Arms Reach has arrived! Hope it's tall enough :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 9
What a big boy Angel!! He is a cutie! He has longer hair than Sophie, how cute!! Has he started losing his birth hair? Sophie was born basically bald on the top of her haid with some longer hair near her neck line. I joked she looked like a little old man with a receding hair line. lol. But a cute one. Now she is finally getting her new hair in. I have to say bald babies as well as full heads of hair are so adorable. :hugs:

Angel, I was gonna buy a Mamaroo for Sophie but she was terrified of it, even at the slow setting. :( I know she is one of the few babies that don't like the Mamaroo because I hear it is a terrific product. We notice she doesn't like any type of fast movement. We tried to rock her on a rocking chair and she didn't like it. She doesn't like to be picked up too fast either. I guess she is delicate and gets scared easily. That is probably just part of her personality. She probably won't like roller coasters when she grows up. lol.

Amy hurray for good bd times xxx fx. Xxx. Bethany I still get like that over Thailand and it's nern 7 urs since I was there now!!! Xx. Angel . Pierce is one gorgeous guy xx he looks so big. Hurray for mommamilk ;-) Jews Simon still has very little hair ;-)

Oh my f**king god . Can nothing just go right for milky. Formula disagreed with him. He screamed for hours on and off with pains. God must effing hate us. Im getting so sick of us both being so unhealthy.

Laura ~ Poor fella and poor Mommy...I really hope and pray he is better now. Did you have to stop pumping due to mastitis? Sending prayers and peaceful vibes your way xoxo

Jess ~ Sophia must have a sensitive falling reflex...I love how delicate that makes her. Like the porcelain doll she is! I've heard they don't all automatically love the swinging motion...its amazing how soon their differences start to show. does Soph like to be swaddled? Pierce currently has a head full of hair, do you mean he is going to lose it all?

Bethany ~ Co sleeper too short...awaiting the arrival of the extensions.

Hope you all had a great Friday!

Thanks angel. He is much better today but still has crying bouts. Poor poppet. Pierce may lose some hair but doesn't hve to. Not all babies do. They often get a bald patch where their head. Touches the cot. Xx

Laura ~ I hope Simon's (and your) day was better. Breaks my heart when they cry...did you have to change his formula again? Do you have the brands like we do (Similac, Enfamil)?

We put the Arms Reach co sleeper together...it will not work for our bed. :/ It will not sit flush to my bedside because of our bed frame, so its a huge hazard :dohh: I voted we take our frame down, but DH squashed that thought. I can only hope Pierce extends his feeding times soon so I can start using his cradle.

Enjoy your Labor Day weekend ladies! xoxo

hey guys xx

angel i changed him back to whathe was on, its speacial one for colic.
anti reflux one killed him!!! stupid formula, stupiud doctors :) xx
im happy he is much better again as regards pain and colic. but he still has reflux problem, my doc isnt in till tues, sol take him to see her tues to see what she can do for him.
simon sleeps with me all the time , ( ima fraid he will choke in cot )does him no harm angel xx

Laura, so sorry that milky is suffering from reflux and that you are suffering having to see him sick. :( I wish there was a way we could just take away the pain and suffering of our babies. I went through this with Natalie and she wasn't a happy baby because of it. She never smiled much or even laughed much, instead she would cry all day because of the pain of reflux and constantly spitting up. I always thought she was having developmental problems because of her lack of smiling, but it was the pain of the reflux. Sad thing is, when I look back at her pics, there are only a few of her actually looking happy (that's how bad it was :( ). Sophie is suffering reflux now, also. I pray to God that little Simon out grows the reflux very soon. Is he taking any medicine for the reflux?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->