ttc after a d&c

Got my fingers crossed for you Leslie!!!

Update properly later... I've got a busy today preparing for our weekend away with the family! :) and my iPhone has a fault battery which I'm getting sorted today!

Ugh well I wish I had a better update..upon wiping this morning it looks like AF is creeping in. And this is usually how she starts. Getting hopes up is not a good thing I guess :(

Bethany, Kendra does have a show... the 2nd or 3rd season just finished. I think its on WE there.
I can't wait any paranormal or horror stuff. Im a big baby... anything scary and i can't handle it. Takes me years to get over scary things.
I think concentrating on anything while pregnant is a challenge. I sometimes have to get my OH to repeat the start of things he is telling for coz i lose concentration and forget. haha :blush:

Leslie, i really hope this is your BFP and you can be pregnant for your upcoming due date.

Laura, glad all was well with your mum. That must be a relief!

Jess, Doing good the last two days... I've had some energy for a change which was good coz I've had lots to do!! Hows ur DH going in his new job?

Angel, its sooooo frustrating when you lose what you wrote! just makes you wanna give up. haha

Amy, :hugs: going to go catch up on your thread after this.

Jen, :hi: hope you and Zoey are good.

AFM - Im off on a trip with the family for the next 4 days so my access may be limited. We will see what reception is like. we are staying in a big house right at the base of a mountain and kangaroos come down from the mountain at dusk to feed on the football oval in the middle of town (right next to the house) its nice. Its just a quiet little town that has lots of bush walks and nature and cute little cafes and bakeries in town. Nice and relaxing!!

Hi guys xx

Oh no Leslie. Stupid af xxx hugs

Enjoy ur trip Lisa.

<3 to all.

Eeg tomoro. Fx ;-)

Leslie ~ That darn witch! Sorry :friends:

Laura ~ What great news about your Mom! FX'd the EEG yields good news xoxo

Lisa ~ What a fun place to go to...have a great trip!

Jess ~ Pierce is a little butterball! He does gain a bunch...maybe I nurse him too often? I feed on demand like the lactation consultant said to :shrug: Yesterday my gf said they slow down once they get mobile...Pierce is no where near mobile, my little fella is taking his time w/ milestones. How do you get them to enjoy tummy time? I know the pediatrician will get on to me for this.

:wave: ladies! TGIF!

Angel, I am sure Pierce is just fine. He is probably just a big baby. You gotta admit, our little butterballs are so cute and cuddly. As for milestones Sophia is behind on some also. They will develop on their own time. Just so you know. Sophia didn't like tummy time to the point where she would cry and even hold her breath. So I didn't force it on her. Now she is just starting to be ok with it. I rarely ever put my other 2 girls on their tummies and they were perfectly fine. Also Sophia is developing similar to my other girls. But I still worry about every little thing about her. I have even been paranoid at times that she was switched at birth. I know its crazy seeing as how we saw her right as she came out of me and my husband followed them as they wheeled her into the nicu. She just looks so different from dh that it worried me at times. Lol.

Laura, praying that you and prince milky get good results at the hospital. :hugs:

Hi ladies!! Can you believe its almost the weekend? Time flies!

Thanks for the reassurance Jessica. I enjoy him sooo much and it pains me to watch him fuss/cry during tummy time. Who cares if he isn't fully holding his head up yet, right? After everything I've been through to have him, I'll hold his head up for him:haha: Glad to know I'm not the only one who worries over my LO. Dadgum Dr Google can fuel the fire, so I need to stop looking everything up!

Hi guys xx

Goid news on eeg. Soo happy.
Looks like drugs are working thank god.
If they cant control it .
30 % die and 80 % hve some degree of re tardation
So thank godit's looking good ;-)

Angel an easier version of tummy tine is on ur chest facing u.
He willraise his head to look at u. With u semi reclined
Also across ur knees on tummy.
Put toy by ur legs.
Or some thing that makes noise or plays music.
U can also do tummy time on gym ball
Xxx
I'm sire he is fine but he may like one of those better x

Laura so glad Simon is improving!! But what do the test results mean? I didn't understand what you were talking about. What did the eeg test for? Are you still feeding him solids? And what kinds?

Angel, stay away from dr. Google!! My mom told me how my brother use to basically just sit there and look around. Lol. She described him like a deer in the headlights. Lol. He even started talking late. But once he turned 2 or 3 he was completely caught up. All babies are different. Keep that in mind. And remember a lot of parents (specifically mothers) online completely over exxagerate what their babies are doing. Remember how I mentioned that Sophia rolled over a few times at 2 months? I mentioned this to the doc and he told me it was probably just by chance and not to expect much more for the next couple of months. Well he was right. She has only now starting attempting to roll over again. I know that if she wants to she can probably do it. Because she very easily has been rolling to each side by 2 months. So I figure whenever she is ready. And of course if u have any concerns just talk to Pierce's pediatrician. :hugs:

Thank you for the tips on tummy time Laura. When he is on my chest he looks up at me, I didn't know that counts! I'll encourage him more in that position...will try across lap :friends: What great news about the EEG! Prayers that his meds continue working!

Jessica ~ It's tough to not look at other babies or hear what others are doing and not wonder why mine isn't doing the same. A dear friend has a boy who is 3 weeks younger and he holds his head better AND puts weight on his legs better. I need to just be patient, I don't want to rush these moments. The pediatrician said he'll be more upright by 5-6 months (I called), but she'll happily look at him at our next visit (Dec 17) <~~~also more shots! :dohh: Sweet Sophia rolling over, thank you for sharing your stories/experiences.

Hi ladies!

Help!!! Just getting ready for bed and notice my boobs leaked a bit today!! What do I do??
My stupid OH told a passing family member and then they went and told everyone here!! Another 6 ppl! I'm so mad and embarrassed. I went to ask my step mum what to do and she just said I don't know put tissues there. Helpful! (Not)

Lisa buy breast pads.
No way to stop um.
Its allnormal xxx

Jess had to stop food.
Newmedd was making reflux worse
Food was gwttubg stuck where it shouldn't.

Angel pierce is just fine.
Like jess said all bubs are different.
Different tummy times come from physio
But are fine for all xx

Xx to all

Firstly I am so sorry that i have been absent for so long, have been seeing a few updates from Laura and Bethany on facebook, this last year has been so manic for me its unreal! Me and chris have had so much to do!

Couple of updates...

So last time we spoke i think i told you all i was on a TTC break and was going to focus on trying to become a paediatric nurse, well, got a job as a childrens nurse several months ago and have been busy working and doing lots of training and courses for my career progression :)

Me and chris are absolutely fantastic, still planning the wedding (STILL) lol. I have started my own knitting business earlier on this year which ahs picked up quite a bit so have been very busy in between working and studying knitting and crocheting orders!

The two puppies are fine, not so much puppies anymore, Duke is the size of a horse and duchess is still dainty and diddy but they have grown into the most beautiful dogs i am so lucky!

and i dont know if you remember after my first MC in august '12, alot of my hair broke off and my hair was about ear length it was horrible, its now growing down my back, just past shoulder length and ive gone blonde again! and very happy with it

Start my 2 year TTC break in february and have been doing really well during it...
Well.. until yesterday when i found out i was 4 weeks pregnant again!
Very very shocked and surprised and feel very strange and i cant seem to find the line between being too negative and being too hopeful but i am okay :)

hope you are all ok ive missed so much xx

Tash!! Congratulations on your BFP! Sending super sticky vibes your way! Glad the pups are doing well! And what a rewarding career choice, sounds like you are in an ideal place. Hope Chris is getting on well with work too! :friends:

Lisa ~ Leaky boobs...another perk of pregnancy. Get used to the breast pads now. Isn't it amazing the things our DH's will share?!? Things we think should remain private don't always stay that way! :dohh:

Tash!! You're back. Congrats on the bfp. No lie, last night I went searching through this thread and was reading some of you old posts. Then I went to your profile to see if you had been on bnb lately and to see if you had any bfp updates and voila here u are. Its do great to here from you hon!! :hugs:

Lisa, great sign about your leaky breasts, your body is getting ready. Sounds like your gonna have a great milk supply. :hugs

Hi Laura!! Hi Angel!!

Jen?? Hope everything is ok with u and Zoey.

Bethany. Lorelei is going to be 1 month very soon! They grow so fast!

Amy, its close to ov time. How are you feeling hon?

Leslie,I hope af didn't show up. :nope: Take care sweety. :hugs:

Tash welcome back.
Wow congrats. Xx
U look fab in ur pics. Xx
Hopung all goes well fir u.
No reason why it wont xx
Woohoo xxx

Hi to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics