ttc after a d&c

Angel, I don't want to jinx it but...my lady parts feel normal today! I even miss intimacy. Crazy right? :)
Lorelei was 6 lbs and 13 ounces. I told my mom I wanted a 6 lb baby too and got my wish!
Lucky to have such a fast delivery. Lorelei was out in 3 pushes! Next time I will just ask for an epidural and they can break my water and start up the pitocin since that got things moving quickly for me lol. If they had waited she would have fallen out of there and saved me some pushing!
Pierce is doing and looking great! <3
I used to have this Duggar mentality after my loss about having as many kids as possible but Lorelei has worn me out so much that I may stop at 3. Any even that feels like a lot :-/

Laura, did you tell OH "well what did you expect?" About the blood? Haha! DH described birth as supernatural. He thinks it is the coolest thing ever and happily plans to watch all our kids being born. Goofball :)

Husband has discovered Coupling on Netflix. Can't believe he had never seen it before! He actually said that American comedies aren't as funny to which I said "NAY"
We have Seinfeld. And Golden Girls. And Northern Exposure. And Everybody Loves Raymond. There is no topping that!

Pierce is gorgeous Angel. Sophie is the same weight as Pierce. Somewhere between 17 and 18 lbs. She had her first pears today and ate the whole entire container!! Right before the pears she had 5.5 oz of milk. Then about an hour later she ate another 6.5 oz. She must be going through another growth spurt. BTW, I love Pierce's cheaks.

So I haven't completely started feeding Sophie solids yet, just once or twice a week I will give her a feeding of solids mainly to get the hang of it. I really just want to wait till the recommended 6 months although I am aware its ok to start at 4 months also. Today she was totally opening her mouth for each bite. And she has almost stopped pushing the food out with her tongue. She even grabbed the spoon full of pears and put it in her mouth. It was so cute!!

Bethany, Lorelei was born a perfect weight. Sophie was born at 37 weeks and 6.1 lbs. Although we think I was actually a little less than 37 weeks. The most painful part was when her head came out. I thought I was going to tear but I did't. I am thinking that is because this was my 4th time giving birth and my body was use to it? Who knows. I did tear with my first daughter. She was born 2 weeks early at 38 weeks and weighed 7 lb 10 oz. Pretty big for my first baby. And now she is almost 14 and stands at 5'7''. No longer a baby!! They grow up too quickly!!

Hope all of you ladies are having a great weekend! :hugs:

Whats weird Angel is that I never felt the pain when my other 2 daughters came out as I did when Sophia's head came out.I actually practically screamed from the pain, something I never did when I gave birth to my other 2. I can still remember the searing pain... ouch i'm actually getting anxiety thinking about it. LOL. I don't know if my body could handle a 5th delivery. I think I may be done having kids. :nope:

Whats weird Angel is that I never felt the pain when my other 2 daughters came out as I did when Sophia's head came out.I actually practically screamed from the pain, something I never did when I gave birth to my other 2. I can still remember the searing pain... ouch i'm actually getting anxiety thinking about it. LOL. I don't know if my body could handle a 5th delivery. I think I may be done having kids. :nope:

Ouch...made me cringe! Hope we haven't scared Amy, Lisa, Leslie or Tella off! :haha:

Im a bit behind now!! You girls aren't usually so chatty over the weekend!!

Bethany, i watched the girls next door and i still watch kendra. I also watch the kardashians. haha! i love all those shows!
Thanks for the run down on the shows... i might give some of them a go.

Angel, Yoga on saturday made my back feel a bit better but the round ligament pain comes and goes. I can get so bad i can barely walk sometime.
Pierce is such a big boy! What a cutie!
Im sorta convinced myself I'm having a c section so I'm not really think about labour and the actual birth at the moment. In yoga the instructor always talks about things that are good in labour and i was sitting there thinking ha i won't have to do that! haha

Leslie, I have no idea where they come up with the fruit... last week it said the size of a tomato and then gave the measurement 6 inches!! I don't know if fruit is bigger in america but there are no tomatoes in my fridge that are 6 inches big. Or a banana thats 10 inches... Most bananas are not that big!!
No... no sex for us just to be safe! Ill have to watch my OH slowly go insane over the next few months! haha

Jess, i wonder why your other two girls did really hurt compared to sophia. My OB kinda scared me the other day and said oh well this is your first so you will be in labour for a long time!!

Laura, how simon going today?

:hugs: amy and jen

Im in the wars today... we found two lost dogs this morning so we brought them into our backyard and took our dogs inside. They were a male and female staffies. they were friendly but these two dogs were an absolute handful!!!! One of them could jump our fences so we had to tie him up and then he kept getting out of his collar so i put a harness on him which he could also get out of. He barked and barked and barked and whined the whole time he was at our house (3 hours) he was driving me insane!!!! My cat got out side and the dogs went after him so i tried to save him but he shredded my hands and neck and even bit through my finger nail. I tried to entertain the dogs by throwing ball but the boy grabbed to out of my hand and bit my thumb. So not I'm covered in band aids and antiseptic cream. The council came and got the dogs in the end.

Went shopping with a friend yesterday and we bought some baby clothes!! Was so much fun. They aren't very practical but very cute!! :)

Attachments

• clothes.jpg
    clothes.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 8
Lisa the clothes are darling...won't be long and you'll be posting pics of her in them! :cloud9: You're attempt to save the stray dogs sounds comical. What an ordeal wrangling the one and the poor cat :haha: Oh and the fruit ticker always tickled me, mine was stuck in one fruit for a couple of weeks, it even skipped straight to a melon!

Hey lladies!! Laura ur phone and Mine are just the Same with spellinh phpnes dtink. How are u and Simon? I love all the new fb pics. Hes so cute!!

Angel pierce. Is growing nicely :) he is a cutie!! Looks like u and Laura will have ur hand full when They older :)

Bethany i wish we lived close and i could help u. Boo for dh going away will he retern on weekend?? Miusz be hard for u both :hug: formula is just fine :) parent chice does coupons also :) call em . Lorelli being a good sleeper?? How is kitty?? Sorry u have ppd its unfortunately easy to get. Bessert and little things to Do for u help i wish ur Familie was closer for u
Jess Sounds like Sophia is agreat eatter!! :) How is did u give get the pears? Purreed? How are u doing?

Phines messing up gottta Start new Post

Lisa CONGRATS on a girl!! :) love the clothes!! It Most be feeling so real now.&#9825;

Thanks Angel...turkey day BFPs would be fabulous!! Pierce is so stinking adorable. I understand what you are saying about possibly only having one. I go back and forth about that myself because of the emotions attached to ttc and carrying a child.

Ok back to tv shows:) I'm such a couch potato!! I also used to watch girls next door and the kardashians also Lisa! Watching others fascinates me. I also watch my big fat gypsy wedding when it is on. Yesterday there was a show on TLC called extreme cheap stakes and it was crazy! A girl 8 mo old pregnant was dumpster diving for prenatals and they make their own baby pump...there were other crazy ones but that stuck out! I also like the killing shows Bethany like on 48 hrs and the ID channel. Like lifetime movies but real! Ok back to real posting :)
Thanks Bethany I hope cramping is a good sign. Made it to Cd 30 ( today) without AF but as before it could always be a 33 or 34 day cycle. I hope you are feeling better and glad to see you back on here!

Lisa the fruit thing is crazy! Oh well something to make us laugh. No sex until after labour ahhhh. I don't have a huge sex drive but that would still drive me bonkers. When you can't is when you want;) DH will survive its for a good cause. Hopefully all will straighten out. Those clothes are great! I love little girls clothes.

Hope Simon is doing better Laura!

Thinking of you Amy!
Hope everyone else is doing well!

Thanks guys. Xx
<3 to all.
They tole us to stop food again cos its making reflux worse.
Feels like going backwards. His high chair is redundant.
I hate looking at it now ;-)
He has been in my arms yest and most of today cos he isn't himself.
All TTC urges gone.
Looks like Simon does need all my attention after all.
I'm really gratefull I hve him but id love a few hours break.
My mom has had 12 kids and babysat nearly all of hwr 40 grandkids
Yest she said she wouldnt be able to mind him.
Not in a bad way. I didnt ask her to. We were just chatting.
But just cos of his health problems.
Oh well. He wont be tiny forever .
Il enjoy my baba while I can. ;-)
Sorry for big moan.
I need to do that once in awhile
And then I'm ok again.

Leslie fx for u honey xxxx

Xxx to all xxx

Angel I may join u with the one child plan ;-)
But I wont say definite yet ;-)
Il hve to put it out of my head;-)

Laura, I think it is wonderful of you to put Simon first and hold off on having more children for a while. I know firsthand how hard it is to raise 3 children. My children are very spaced out in age but not by choice. My first I had at 20, me and her biological father split up shortly after and it took me a while to trust anybody again. Then came Aaron and then I had Natalie when I was 26. I waited until I was 32 to try for my third because Natalie is special needs and I knew it would be far too difficult to have another baby while she was so young and needed so much care. I am sure as Simon gets a little older you will know when it is the right time to start trying for your second. :hugs: hon.

Aww Laura Simon is Lucky to have u as a mommy. Ur so strong &#9825;

I have sooo much to write. Its Not even funny to normal stuff to Stufe about zoey the dh ect. Plus so much to say about what i read. I feel horrible i dont reply as i should :( im sorry. I have this phone. I will have to lockte mx old phone when i get Chance bc i reply want to properly white on the treat. Know i love u babies and also read and want best for all&#9825;

Edit: sorry my Auto Text changes my words and i Cant change them unless i delete everything and Start over.

Jen, Thank you!! Its getting more exciting now for me. My OH has the occasional freak out... he turns to me with a scared look on his face and says... how do you look after a baby!! haha Poor thing!
Understand about the phone. It must be frustrating!!

Laura, you are a very good mummy!! Simon is lucky to have you.
How on earth does your mum manage 40 grandkids!!! My nan had like 15 and she could barely remember our names. lol

Leslie, I love the trashy shows!! Im not allowed to watch the kardashians when my OH is home though he HATES them.
Im hoping AF stays away and this is your BFP!!!
You're so right about when you can't have is when you want. On the very rare occasion my OH turns me away, that makes me even more crazy!! I think being pregnant and tired all the time though had kept it at bay so far.

Jess, hope you're doing well hun! :hugs:

AFM - I really don't know how i could have worked while being pregnant!! my hat goes off to all of you that worked through your pregnancy. I am tired and uncomfortable and my brain doesn't work and i don't know how i could have sat in my office chair and functioned as a useful employee... and I'm only half way through this pregnancy.
I love being pregnant but its not easy!!!

Laura you are a wonderful mother! No matter what you decide with ttc Simon is lucky to have you!

Jen sorry about the phone issues. Hope it gets straightened out soon.

Angel I will not test until AF is late for my latest CD. I was thinking of getting a test fri if no AF then testing Saturday morning- that would be CD 36. Can't stand to spend more money to get another bfn. DH loves marvel and comic book related movies and shows also. He got me into them actually. We just saw the new Thor last weekend. He likes the other comics too I can't think of the name of those although not marvel like Spider-Man and those.

Lisa I can't function at work when AF is coming so I wonder about how I will be when pregnant. I know my head was in the clouds last time when pregnant but what can I do I don't have a choice. Do you have another appt or scan date coming up.

Not happy it's Monday but glad to be closer to thanksgiving and of course closer to figuring out if AF will be here or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->