Xxx

Lisa being preg can def be very hard.
Some great patches too though xx

Angel how is the lovely pierce ?
Don't chop ur hair.
It passes. I was tempted too
But my sis said she did and was very sorry xxx

<3 to all

Leslie, I am very lucky i don't have to work. Money does get a bit tight from time to time but that coz we are buying baby things and my OH wants me to have all the things i want. Ive changed from wanting a $250 baby bag to a $70 baby so he's pretty happy about that! haha
My next appointment isn't until xmas eve and my next scan isn't till 6th Feb so a while to wait still.
Heres hoping AF stays away!

Laura, Im glad simon is feeling better. :hugs:

Laura...it tends to look good until AF does come but I guess you never know :) I'm trying to be more hopeful. Today is cd 32. I wonder if I will be able to hold off until Saturday to test if no AF. One reason why I figured weekend is so I don't have anxiety and lack of sleep waiting to test on a day before work. Glad Simon is doing better and hope it continues!

Xmas eve will be here before you know it Lisa! I can't believe they wait so long for appointments. I know it is probably normal but of course with us ladies having mcs it is scary to wait!

AFM DH and I celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas. Hanukkah is same day as thanksgiving this year so it's early. As every month I always picture how I will tell my family when I am pregnant again. Even though it will be a great Hanukkah present( if it happened of course) my father does want to know until 12 weeks this time. Gonna be tough to keep that from him when the time comes!

Hi Girls! How is everyone doing?? I tried to catch up but these darn adds are really making it so hard to read posts and do anythingon here ... grrr~ Hope everyone and thier babies are well!!

Leslie, where are you at in your cycle hun???

awwwww mily doodle :) Im sure you could eat him up but not literally hahah

Jessica, glad that you didn't tear! My husband told me that I wouldn't have if the doctor hadn't been tugging on the baby. Was your recovery easier because you didn't tear?

Angel, I don't think that I could handle any being too close together. I seriously think my sister with 5 kids is crazy now. And I admire her stamina at the same time :D
Have you tried Coupling? My absolute favorite episode is actually the first episode of the second season lol. Oh we watched Arrow for a time! Can't recall why we stopped actually.
Any particular cut you are thinking of? Don't cut it too short and then regret it!

Lisa, Kendra has a show?! We don't have cable so I miss out on stuff lol. Sometimes I see shows advertised on FB and discover new ones that way, but most are historical dramas or paranormal type stuff :)
So glad you helped out those dogs <3
And those clothes are darling. I especially love that dress!
I didn't work during pregnancy. Loved being a housewife. Now though I sometimes wish for a job to have adult interaction lol. Will never happen though. I enjoy the freedom of home!

Jen, I am blessed that Lorelei tends to sleep throughout the whole night. Sometimes she wakes up to eat but not usually. And she likes to sleep in in the mornings. DH goes to work, I change her and give her a bottle, and then instead of tucking her back into her rock n play I lay her on the bed beside me and we sleep together. She always turns her face toward me, like I am the sun to her sunflower. Love it!
How is Zoey these days? Has it gotten easier?

Leslie, mmmm what could be better than Turkey Day food and a BFP too right? :)
I watched My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding in Bangkok! It was super funny too because they blurred out the cleavage on there. My husband was fascinated by travelers.
Is that prenatal dumpster diving episode on Netflix? Because I have to see it :D
Confession: my mom would mock the hell out of me for watching Lifetime movies. But sometimes they were so bad that they were funny! And sometimes they are actually really good.
How are you feeling today? A BFP would be a wonderful Hanukkah blessing <3

Laura, I bet it will get easier when he is older. You will feel ready sometime to give him a sibling but no need to rush <3 so sad though that his reflux is still so bad. Poor baby.

Amy, can't wait to hear about Friday!

Have any of you girls seen Ender's Game? I love the book and wanted to see the movie. Just not by myself.
Ah crap I better wrap this up. Lorelei is making noises of consciousness lol. I guess it is about time for her last feeding before we call it a night. I didn't even get the chance to start a new book :(
Weirdly I had a hard time concentrating on books when pregnant. Now that I am tired as hell though I want to read everything. I usually pick up a book during a bottle feeding or my few pumping sessions.

:wave:

Had a longer post, but phone deleted it! :grr:

Bethany ~ Lucky you for Lorelie sleeping through the night. My gf had to wake her daughter every 3-4 hours through the night for her feedings too!

Hope this finds you all well.

Oh and Leslie what staying power you have...I'd be anxious about waiting to test :haha:

Hi Amy...happy to see you here! I'm on CD 33 which is usually AF day! Going to post an update below :) good luck with everything this month! Holiday BFP on the way for you!

Laura I love that you said milky doodle and how tasty he is! Haha so cute! Speaking of travelers ( Bethany and I were talking about the show my big fast gypsy wedding). Do you ever see travelers where you live?

Bethany yeah thanksgiving is actually my favorite holiday! Extreme cheapskates is on netflix. I know because I told my brother about the show and he has netflix. The other ones are great, although frustrating to watch. DH came home when I was watching and got hooked. He was angry and was yelling at the tv at some points though lol because these people are outrageous. He was angry when there were kids involved especially. And the woman did find folic acid in the dumpster...sorry spoiler ;) haha

Angel I don't know about staying power ugh. Update below....

CD 33 today which is usually AF day. I am trying to remember past afs but it is hard because they changed after d and c. I believe that for the most part I spot or wipe and see something before day AF starts. So could be a good sign but trying not to read into it. I also have symptoms but they are also AF symptoms as always and the cramps always get me confused. DH asked me if I got my period yet and he said " I really hope you don't". Sometimes he reminds me me am not alone and I just love him for it. It's the simple things. Trying not to symptoms spot but let's mention a few lol....blood sugar has been terrible, last 3 nights I have had to take Zantac at like 2 am because I wake up with terrible reflux, as always cramps and bloating, my pelvis has kind of been hurting also but i don't know if that is even related. My plan was Saturday like I said, yesterday was having so much anxiety thinking about AF or not AF. The truth is that I can't change the outcome so why worry,,,my brain didn't care. I know December 7, would be due date, is coming up and I am feeling more pressure this month because because of that that. With my anxiety I actually wonder if I should test early and if so when. Would buy test night before and test in morning hopefully. Any advice on this? I don't want to test too early.. I even have a digital I would love to use to confirm when it does happen- love seeing the obvious word! Sorry this is so long. I really needed to vent and because my brain is anxious and in the clouds I need someone to point me in right direction. I think if i ask DH he would tell me to wait.

Happy hump day!

Leslie hurray .
Hope this is it for u. Xxx
I would test ages ago but I'm a pee stick junkie hee hee
Yup to seeing travellers. Often enough really. They arent rare
They can be nice but can also be scary with a tendency to steal.
Xx

<3 to all xx

Hi Ladies!!!! Hope everyone is well!!!

Leslie, eeeeek :test: I hope that BFP appears!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom went to hospital today to get her skin cancer lump removed.
They didnt hve to do anything . Tgey reckin it's gone
ThAnks god.and holy Mary ;-)
She said a little bit ago that the lump fell out.
Doc was bit baffled
Hve to watch in case it comes back but all ggood for now

Leslie, do u have any idea what dpo u are. I agree with Amy.... test!! I am sure if you are pregnant an frer would show + now. We need another bfp here!! :hugs:

Laura, thank God your mom is doing fine hon. Hope you and Simon are doing great. :flower:

Hi Amy. I read about cz. That lady is seriously crazy and envious of your and dhs marriage. How are you hon? Sending you positive vibes sweety. :flower:

Bethany, Sophia has always slept through the night also. This pattern started during my pregnancy. Since she was a newborn I had to wake her for her nightly bottle feedings. Finally we just gave up and let her sleep through the night. Wow, can't believe Lorelei is already 3 weeks old. Soon she will be 1 month. Its amazing how time flies.

Lisa, how are you and your little princess doing? In a few weeks you will be getting into your 3rd trimester. Time goes by so quickly once u hit 20 weeks. :hugs:

Angel how are u and Pierce doing? Everytime you come on here it seems as though Pierce has gained another lb. What a strong and healthy baby. Give him a :kiss: for me.

Jen, how are you and zoey hon. Hope things are getting better between u and dh. I know how difficut men can be. Sometimes I seems amost as though they need to be trained. Lol. Jk.

Laura so glad your mom is doing ok and hope that continues!

Jess I don't track ovulation so not certain on dpo...I would imagine 14 at least that has been the pattern. I wasn't able to get a test today so I will try to buy one tomorrow and the earliest I test will be Friday morning. DH's advice was to wait until Monday but it is just because he knows we don't want AF to show up right after testing. So Friday or Saturday morning it is! Still all crampy so we will see

Please bear with me girls..I am going to come on and complain and symptom spot until I test :) drives one bonkers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->