ttc after a d&c

Jess I forgot u asked about eeg.
It's yo measure brain waves to cbeck on epilepsy
So good news thank god.

Lisa hope you enjoyed your trip.

Laura yes it was AF thanks for asking :( cycle 6 here I come. Glad to hear the good news about Simon!

Ttcsecrets- I joined this thread in may ( or June maybe?) after my mmc. Congrats on your BFP!

It's Monday again! But luckily 3 day week and thanksgiving on the way...my favorite holiday :) plus Hanukkah too!
Hi to everyone else and I hope all is well!

Hi Ladies!!

TASH!!!!!!!! Hi hun and big congrats on your BFP!!! You have been missed but Im so glad that your ttc break helped and that your doing well!!

Leslie, did I see that af showed??? Nooooooo!!!!!!! I was soooooo hopeful for you this cycle! What are your plans for the next cycle? Are you going to be talking with your dr to see about changing anything?

Lisa, Im not sure on the leaky boobs but Id go with what the girls are telling you here!

Laura, Im soo so soooo thrilled to hear that Simon is doing better!!! You guys have been in my prayers! Looks like 2/3 of your lit candles worked, right? ;)

Jess, how are you doing hun? Hope everything is well with you.

Angel, I agree with JEss. Although I dont know much (not being a mom yet) but Jess being the wonderful mom she is I think is giving you great advice. All of you are such great mommies!!!!

Bethany, how are you doing dear? Hope things are well with you and that you are getting into a routine with your princess! <3

Jen, hope you and Zoey are well!

:wave: to anyone I have missed!

AFM~ Got my trigger yesterday and 1st IUI this morning. 2nd IUI will be tomorrow morning and then the dreaded TWW!!! Ahhhh! lol

Leslie hugs. Stupid af xxx

Amy my third candle will work too xxx

Hi and hugs to all xx

Simon was weighed today. He is just ovwr 23 pounds. 10.5 kg
Milky guzzler ;-)
Xxx

Wow, he's very big Laura! I am sure people are shocked when they find out he is 6 months old. How tall is Simon?

They never measure heightt anymore.
But he was taller than 99 % of babies his age last tine
He is tall enough to nearly be out of 1.5 to 2 yr clothes again
Due to length not pudginess ;-)

Just up with him fir 2 hrs.
He did a giant poo up to his neck again.
Just qs well he is gorgeous. Hee hee. ;-)

Aww what a big boy! It must get tiring carrying him. Sophie only weighs about 18 lbs now and I have a pinched nerve and my shoulder aches carrying her around. Sophie is also off the charts in height. Lol. She is just about grown out of her car seat. Its the britax b-safe car seat. Her legs hang out of it. The weird thing is that she still looks lean, its just her cheeks that are huge. She is wearing 12 months pjs carters and they are getting short. We should introduce Simon and Sophie when they grow up. Hehe.
Your a great mama Laura. Oh is lucky to have such a great mama for his little boy! :hugs:

Angel, jinxed myself. She was such a fussy, hungry girl last night!

Leslie, I want to punch the wicked witch of the south for you! I hope you did something just for you, to cheer yourself up :hugs:
Remember in the future that symptom spotting will never drive us bonkers! It is one of the more fun parts :) I always loved reading on the TWW forum

Lisa, hope that you enjoyed your time with family! As for the leaking, time to get some disposable breast pads! Maybe get some cloth too, just in case you run out of the disposable and don't feel like runnin out for more right away.

Natasha, what a great update! I need to see a pic of the "pups" :D
Hurray for your career doing great! How much left re: wedding planning?
You knit BEAUTIFULLY. Your rainbow will have so many awesome clothes from you :) CONGRATS BTW! Very happy for you!

Laura, what a miracle for your mother! And so glad for the good news re: EEG!

Jessica, how are you doing lately?

Amy, feeling good about this cycle for you! Also glad that you had an honest talk with CZ about her rough treatment of you. Good on you!

Jen, miss you lady!

Damn look has finally changed on my iPhone and iPad. I HATE CHANGE!
Emotions are still very up and down. When will I stop feeling so crazy? This is not me at all.

Oh my gosh i just lost my whole long post!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad::growl mad:

im not starting again now. :dohh:

Angel, jinxed myself. She was such a fussy, hungry girl last night!

Damn look has finally changed on my iPhone and iPad. I HATE CHANGE!
Emotions are still very up and down. When will I stop feeling so crazy? This is not me at all.

I felt the same way Bethany. I would cry to my DH and tell him I just didn't feel like myself. Hang in there doll, you'll pull out of it...one day at a time. Is your DH gone now?

Laura what a big boy! And Jess, Sophia IS tall! Already longer than her car seat = super model height in the making!

Amy :dust: and :spermy: CHARGE!! :spermy:

Lisa ~ darn the vanishing post :trouble:

G'morning ladies!

Almost time to go to NC for Thanksgiving and Black Friday! My sister has us going for 50" TVs for $288. Luckily it's the 8pm sale.

Bethany :hugs:

Angel, heheh thanks! IUI#2 done and now we wait... :coffee:

Leslie, hope af is being kind and is enjoying her LAST visit for 9 months!

Laura, Youre little growing milky face just sounds like a little cuddle bear! Hope he continues to grow and thrive! Still hoping that 3rd candle comes true :)

Jess, Jen, Tash, Lisa.... :kiss:

Jess thanks xx ur a fab mommy xxx
Simon is longer than car seat too. He is goin into next one now.x
Still rear facing though ;-)
Any more pics of Sophie?
Id love to see her xx

Hey guys xx

Bethany it's totally normal.
I second angel felt the same.
When hormones settle u will feel better.
My doc said feeling crap physically is normal for 2 months or more. X
I thinkmentally depends on sleep or lack there of a lot.
Hugs xx

Sorry bout separate posts.
Mt phone disappears um.
Lisa that is so annoying xx

Amy.
It will so come out right.
Candles haven't let me down so far.
U will hear me yelling and jumping around excited over there when it does xxx

<3 to all.

Simon got his hand splint today. Yey.
He roared the place down when they were doin hand mold!!
Poor milky ;-) but it will do him lots of good long run.

I'll try and post some new pics this week Laura. :hugs:

Angel, how is Pierce doing? Wouldn't it be cool if we could have a playdate for all of our los :baby: !!

Amy, I hope this is the month for you. A bfp would be a wonderful early Christmas gift! :happydance:

Hope you are feeling better Leslie and that after this cycle af takes a 9 month break. :hugs:

Bethany, I hope you start feeling better from baby blues. If you ever feel it getting worse, don't hesitate to talk to your doc. We love you hon! :flower:

Hi Lisa!! How are you and baby? I bet shde is kicking away. Isn't it a wonderful feeling?! :cloud9:

Hi Jen. How are you and Zoey? Is she eating solids yet? And if so, what are you feeding her? Take care and :hugs: for Zoey.

Natasha, Congrats on BFP!! :hugs:

Bethany, I bought some disposable breast pads and they are huge!! I'm not using that giant thing for only a few drops a day! lol they need to make smaller ones. I wonder what women with smaller boobs would use... they are far to big!!

Jess, we are good thank you! She kicks heaps these days... makes me jump sometimes but i love it!! I like having a constant reminder that she is ok in there.
How are you and your family going?

Laura, I might have missed it but whats the hand splint for?

Amy, Xmas BFP here we come!!! go swimmers!!! :hugs:

Angel, whats these black friday sales?! it is for something or just coz!?

Leslie, hope the witch hasn't got you down to much! New years BFP heading your way!! :kiss:

:hugs: Jen! hope you are Zoey are good!

AFM - Just got my Bugaboo and put it together!!! yay! Need my little girl now!!
22 weeks today! its going so fast!

Attachments

• bugaboo.jpg
    bugaboo.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
For all you ladies celebrating Thanksgiving, and special plans? I can't believe its already almost December. Time is just flying by. Then comes Christmas and New Years. I can't believe it will soon be 1.5 years since I met you lovely ladies. We have gone through so much together. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->