ttc after a d&c

i second angel jess, love and hugs xxxx
hope ye r all as well as can be xxx

love to all xx

Ahh i have missed the support and kind words from you ladies:) thankyou, 52 days and i will be 13 weeks and then i will relax , got horrible pins and needles in the very very tops of my thighs when i lie down, which is making sleeping impossible and work at 7 every morning unbearable, especially as ive bloated so much my uniform is so tight and a little girl today told me i had a baby in my belly , she literally looked at my eyes, i smiled at her, and she put her hand on my belly and said * theres a very pretty baby in there* i was like WTH im only 5 weeks and nobody has guessed at all apart from this little girl haha xxx xxxx

Natasha, thats such a cute story!! I think its a positive sign!

Hi Everyone!
I am hoping that you might let me join your conversation as you seem like a friendly group I have been prowling the internet for the last 7 weeks since my mmc but this is the first time that I've posted anything.

My mmc was looong - I was 9.5 wks pregnant and started spotting. Went to the hospital on Friday, Oct. 11 and us showed viable 6.5wk pregnancy. I was sent home on bed rest and told to come back in a week to see if the pregnancy was viable or not. On Monday, Oct. 14th I miscarried at home. No followup us ordered as it seemed that I had passed everything. After 4 weeks of off and on bleeding I went back to the doc who ordered another us that showed retained product. Was sent home with misoprostol that weekend. The misoprostol didn't work and had to have a d and c the next week. Bled for a week after the d and c. Have now had 4 blood free days (YAY) and am waiting to ovulate or for AF to arrive. Bought my first opk yesterday but testing negative. My hpt is testing negative and last time I had blood work done (before the misoprostol) it was at a 9. I also have a beautiful daughter who just turned 3 last week and am hoping to give her a happy, healthy younger sibling sooner, rather than later. Although, I guess she does have 3 fur siblings (2 dogs and a cat). :)

Anyway, hope that wasn't TMI and hoping to make some friends here :)

Hi Funneepants, you are very welcome here. This is a lovely group of ladies all at different stages in our journey so theres lots of great advice to be given.

Im very sorry for your loss and having to go through the mc for such a long period of time. :hugs:
Hope you can get pregnant again soon with a healthy sibling for you daughter.

My story is... i found at at 9 weeks that my baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and then had a d&c of which had a few complications but all worked out ok. I waited two cycles before trying again and now pregnant again with a baby girl.

Lisa,
Thanks for your welcome!

I am jealous that you are pregnant with a little girl but your story gives me hope that I may one day be in your position. :)

My due date was May 13th but probably I would have delivered at the end of April by scheduled C-section. I would be happy with a healthy baby but secretly would love another little princess in the family. :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy - may it be happy, healthy, and uneventful.

Funeepants ~ Sorry for your loss and everything you had to go through :friends: Did it take you long to conceive in the past? FX'd for you!!

Lisa 23 weeks!!! Baby looks so sweet in avatar!

Tash ~ Hoping the next 6 weeks go by swiftly for you! Keeeep sticking LO!

:wave: ladies!

Hi ladies!

Jess, MASSIVE hugs to you hun. I know we have said this time and time again but I so wish that we lived closer so that we can be there for you during this difficult time. You are a such a good hearted person and you dont deserve to be treated poorly. Im so sorry that things havent worked out for you and your husband. I wish that I had better comforting words for you. I really really hope that things get better and work out for all of you. Thinking of you and sending you tons of love! :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Amy yes AF came for me :( it's a bummer but what can I do except keep going. How are you doing with your cycle? Good luck with everything. Do you have a test date?

Afm had a good thanksgiving and other time... Saw hunger games : catching fire with dh and went to dinner last weekend, enjoyed some time at the outlet mall and picked out my holiday present from dh, then of course thanksgiving when the family. I was trying to look at the positive such as being able to eat cookie dough, Splenda in my coffee, diet soda.
Hanukkah is good so far thanks ladies :) dh celebrates both so going to look at putting up the tree next couple of days.
Bumming at another round of ttc but what can I do. Could be more than just this round. At least I will see the doctor, if needed, in January for other options.

Grr so sorry that you didnt fall pregnant but I hope that you get a wonderful suprise this holiday season!!!!! Hope you enjoy Hanukkah and Christmas. Let it distract you and bring you peace and smiles. Im sure that your BFP is just around the corner hun!!!!

Amy I'm thinking of you...is it TWW time? Testing date? Hoping so much for you

AFM cd 12 so today starts BDing time. We kinda started early but more for fun without all the legs up in the air and all that fun stuff. Here's hoping

I too saw Catching Fire over Thanksgiving and thought it was great! Sending you loads of :dust:. Go catch that eggy!! :spermy: :dance:

Tash, What an insensitive butt that nurse was!!!!! Im feeling very positive about this pregnancy for you!!!!! Are you going to go in for a private scan?

Angel, So sorry that Pierce isnt napping for you. He just doesnt want to miss out on any time with everyone and like you said doesnt want to miss the action huh? lol I hope your little cutie gets some Zzzz not only for him but for you and DH too!!! :) :sleep:

Laura, Great job on the weight loss!!!!! Im glad to hear that everything went well with OH watching Simon! Maybe #2 can happen soon after all? :winkwink:

Lisa, 23 weeks!!! The time is just flying by! Before you know it, you will be posting your birth story!!! :happydance:

Bethany, saw your pics on FB regarding your recent grocery shopping trip... gross indeed!! lol How are things going? How is your princess?? Hope all is well!!! :kiss:

Jen, thanks for the well wishes. Hope that things are well with you and Zoey!!!

Funnypants, welcome and Im so sorry for your loss. All of here are at different stages in our journey so hopefully you get the answers and support that you need here! This is a wonderful group of ladies!!!! :hugs:

AFM~ 8dpo and just waiting :coffee:

Ahh i have missed the support and kind words from you ladies:) thankyou, 52 days and i will be 13 weeks and then i will relax , got horrible pins and needles in the very very tops of my thighs when i lie down, which is making sleeping impossible and work at 7 every morning unbearable, especially as ive bloated so much my uniform is so tight and a little girl today told me i had a baby in my belly , she literally looked at my eyes, i smiled at her, and she put her hand on my belly and said * theres a very pretty baby in there* i was like WTH im only 5 weeks and nobody has guessed at all apart from this little girl haha xxx xxxx

Tash my nephew did same to me early on with simon.
Def good luck I think ;-)
He was only 2 and shouldn't hve known.
Same little guy who said he was sharing his toys with baby lile.
Right after I lost her. He shouldn't hve heard the name either.
But we can't becertain he didnt over hear her name.
Xxx
Fx for u xx
Glad ur back to us xx

Argh. I officially hate my phone.
Funnee pants welcome and hugs.
I had welcomemessage half typed and OT vanished!!!
U poor girl. Ur mc was long. Xxx
I had spotting at 7.5 weeks. 3 scans a week apart
Then told mo hope so I opted for d and c
I had enough suffering and knew no hope ay that stage.
Hugs honey and welcome. Xx
I hve a lovely little boy now.
Got preg on first try after waiting 3 months for liver health issue.
So there is great hope of all going well second time round xxx

Ps please ignore typos. I'm onmy crappy for internet phone ;-)

Amy fx for u honey xxx
Really hope this is it for u xx

<3 to all xxx

Funneepants hve u beenreading? Do u know our names.
It's confusing when u first join. Xx
If ur stuck just ask. Xx
I'm Laura and lo is Simon ;-)

Tash my nephew did same to me early on with simon.
Def good luck I think ;-)
He was only 2 and shouldn't hve known.
Same little guy who said he was sharing his toys with baby lile.
Right after I lost her. He shouldn't hve heard the name either.
But we can't becertain he didnt over hear her name.
Xxx
Fx for u xx
Glad ur back to us xx

Laura,
Thanks for letting me know about the names. I'm Jen and my 3 year old daughter is Holly. I have been reading posts and following as best I can - I figure that as we get to know one another it will all work out :winkwink:

Mommylov and Buttrfly - I saw Catching Fire too and it was awesome! I think it was better than Hunger Games! Love that series.

Angel - I conceived my daughter in 4 months without really 'trying' - just watching cm and making sure to dtd at that time. This time it was the same idea - about 4 months and making sure to hit the window. My pregnancy with my daughter was uneventful (healthy - no problems) except for the life circumstances (my mother was suddenly diagnosed with terminal cancer a week after I found out I was pregnant and died 7 weeks later). Oddly, I think I thought I was 'immune' to miscarriage because I carried my daughter through that without problem and I kind of felt that 'well, if I was going to miscarry it would have happened then'. I mean, I knew it was a theoretical risk but . . .

Thanks to all of you for your warm words. The last 7 weeks have been difficult and I finally decided it was time to stop lurking on sites and actually start posting to see if I could be part of a support network.

I am cautiously optimistic now that I have stopped bleeding. I have been having twingy cramps today and my opk is showing a much darker pink line (although no ewcm) so I'm fxing that my body is gearing up for o! I am now 12 days past my d and c so I figure the timing isn't that crazy :)

Looking forward to getting to know all of you :)

Oh no another Jen! haha
When i first joined this group i used to make little notes so i could remember people names and their story. I found it hard to follow for some reason but it doesn't take long to get the hang of it.
I didn't get my first AF till 8 weeks after my d&c. Hope you don't have to wait so long.
Im very sorry to hear about you mum! :hugs:
I think everyone kind of thinks the mc won't happen to them. I know it never even crossed my mind and i didn't even know what a mmc was until i had one. I hate how people don't talk about it because people get so shocked when it happens to them only to find out its extremely common.

Amy, yes it is flying by now!! My OH is starting to freak out a bit!
:coffee: waiting waiting waiting!! I get impatient for your and Leslie tww so i can't imagine how you feel. Bring on BFP!! :hugs:

Angel, I know she looks so comfy in that photo!! I can't wait to meet her.

Laura, hope you and Simon and well. Hows he going with the cast on his hand?

AFM - Started cleaning out the baby room yesterday and planning where I'm going to put things. I still need to get the cot and some draws and decorate in there. Cant wait!! I put some cute things for the room on my xmas list (my family does KK with gift suggestions).
My MIL made me a cute owl mobile so my theme is owls an pale pink.

Jen II ~ Sorry about the loss of your mother :hugs: This next pregnancy is going to be cake! We will see you through it...I'm glad you found us :friends: I'm Angel :howdy:

Lisa ~ Owls how sweet! Lots of cute things out there for her nursery.

Laura ~ Was thinking of you today...was quite random, I hope you and Simon had a good day :)

Leslie & Amy ~ :dust:

Leslie ~ :bunny: It's gO time!

Jen & Bethany ~ Ready for Christmas? :xmas9:

Bethany have your spirits improved? Is DH home?

Jess ~ :hugs:

Tash ~ The pups sound so big! What a sweet story about the child recognizing your pregnancy!

Tella ~ Hope things are well w/ you!

Hi to anyone I may have missed!

Laura so glad u and simon are doing okay! &#9829; Hope hes getting used to his cast poor little guy&#9829;&#9825;

Hi Jen! Im so sorry for ur losses but must agree with angel we will see u through ur next and ull be ok &#9825; as with names im the other jen. Guess my sn says that thou :) i honestly cant remember how many weeks after dnc i was regulated with af bc it never really truely went back to normal but i can say it took four months for bfp after it.

Have to go zoeys awake. I have so much more to write boo

Well after horrible and pointless conversations with midwives.. I decided to call the hospitals EPAU myself, i asked her if it was possible to self refer and i explained and she has booked me in for two early scans, one at 7 weeks (next friday) and one at 10 weeks and said i am still allowed a 12 week scan after , hopefully will be a nice biut of reassurance before christmas , i know i wont see much but a sac but still quite excited to be reassured xxxx

Jen II, Im so sorry to hear about your mom. Big :hugs: to you hun!!! BTW, Im Amy :wave:

Tash Keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you!!!!!

Laura, how are you and bubs doing??

Jess, thinking of you love. :hugs:

Leslie, :dust: for you and hope that :sex: leads to :spermy: catching that egg!!!!!!!!!

Angel, Bethany, Jen, Lisa, tella, and anyone I have missed.... :kiss:

Thanks for all the dust and well wishes ladies! 9dpo... :coffee:

Amy and leslie lots of :dust: ur way this cycle! Ur bound to get a bfp soon&#9829;&#9825;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->