ttc after a d&c

Jen zoey pressies sound lovely.
I'm all fir second hand. Things are perfect cos kids grow out of um in 5 secs ;-)
Thanks gor food tips. Docs basically thought I was crazy complaining about rice cereal.
He is much bwtter with porridge.
Hope u get some work sweetie xx
It's not easy xxx fx fir u.

Sorry ladies... I'm falling behind. Ive got a bit sick. Nothing to bad just a really sore throat and feeling crappy and i can't really take anything.

Just quickly ... i wanted to say welcome dee dee and I'm very sorry for your loss.

Jess, i hope your DH can sort himself out and be the man he needs to be for you and your family!

:hugs: everyone

OH EMM GEEEE! Friggin had an entire post disappear! It was super thorough and now Pierce is up and I cannot properly address each of you :(

Dee Dee ~ Sorry you had to find us, but glad you did...this is the best support group ever! I'm also very sorry for your loss :hugs: I'm going to have to keep notes to track everyone's cycles (you, Jen II, Leslie, Tella??).

Amy ~ Tired?!?!! Throwing buckets of sticky dust your way!!

Jess ~ Had a better post, but in a nutshell I'm glad your DH will open up. Hopefully treatment will help him realize what he is doing and why so he can adjust for the better xoxo

Pics, I want to see pics of the LO's, the bumps, the OPKs, the fur babies, the BFPs...Amy lead the way with a BFP! It's almost Christmas ladies!! :xmas7:

Laura ~ Have you put Simon back on solids? I thought Dr said to hold off? Sorry if I missed the restart of feeding him...I'm pooped. Pierce was a chatter box from 3a-5a despite being in his cot in the dark. Little turkey wouldn't go back to sleep!

Jen ~ Zoey's gifts sound wonderful! And I cannot believe there isn't a dentist out there in need of someone even as a temp. It must be so frustrating. Praying something comes through for you!

Tash ~ Yay for early scans! Clever move calling straight to the US people!

Lisa ~ Sorry you're sick.

Bethany ~ Hello? Is this thing on? :haha:

Just dropping by to tell everyone that I love you. I promise that I am not gone. But hard to reply decently. It is just me taking care of the babe, husband is out of the country and will be all of next week too.

Heres some pics for you Angel

23 week bump and most of my fur babies!!

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 5
  • jax chilli.jpg
    jax chilli.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
  • rowdy.jpg
    rowdy.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 5
Lisa what a darling bump, you look amazing! And look at those fur babies! I love the pics! Hope you feel better soon.

:wave: Bethany. Hope you are doing alright solo. I know how hard it is. My DH leaves again Sunday for a week. It often feels like I'm a single Mom when he is gone. Wish we lived closer.

Lisa how lovely!! U look great and ur fur babies are super cute!

Bethany so nice to hear from u♡ im sorry dh is not home. Its tough taking care of lo alone but they are so worth it. Miss u

Angel hi♡

Amy i love what angel said so i must second it :) :dust:

Laura ur not crazy zoey cant tolerate rice either. xxx our babies will be okay♡ they have great mommys :)

Hope everyone is well♡

Hi ladies...happy Friday!!
Hello to the two new ladies as well- Jen and Mariahs mom. My name is Leslie. I'm sorry for your losses. I will definitely get caught up soon for all!

Hi Ladies! So sick right now (Think I caught a cold from people at work) so forgive me for the short response. Hugs and love to all you girls... new and old! :hugs:

Leaving work early to go home and get some Zzzzz. Really hoping this doesnt affect anything. :(

Hi guys xx

Angel tues was given go ahead for solids again.
Hurray ;-) docs are always disagreeing with each other on whats best.
Very annoying.
He is seeing quite a few docs at mo.
Aw chatty pierce. Soo cute.
Maybe not that early but syill lovely ;-)

Bethany hugs. It gets easier later xxx
We all loves ya xxx

Jen thanks. Xx
Nice tovhve back up ;-)

Amy tired and sick. Xx
Here's hopung bfp xxx

Hi leslue xx

Love to all

Amy I'm holding my breath for you...hope the cold is a prelude to your BFP!! Happy early start to your weekend.

Dear :witch:

STAY AWAY!! On behalf of Amy and as a thank you for years of service, you are permitted to start your holiday early. There is a bean that can temporarily fill in for you while you are away. We thank you for maintaining a vital female function and will welcome you back once the bean is +6lbs.

The Gals of TTC After a D&C.

PS Leslie, Jen II and Dee Dee will most likely like for you to take a break too!

Hi Laura. Glad Simon is back on solids. I imagine its tough when one Dr says it's ok and another says to wait. :munch:

So I am done Christmas shopping! :xmas6: It's hard to get in the Christmas spirit when it's 72 degrees outside! :coolio: I did all of my official shopping online. Everyday a new package arrives and it's exciting to see what late night gift I decided to buy someone!

TGIF!!

Hi Ladies - need some insight:

Had D&C 31 days ago. 3 days ago started having some heavy brown spotting - then the next day nothing - then yesterday starting very very light flow, but bright red and then pink/red watery when wiping. Then today was back to brown spotting but only lightly. I assume this is AF (?) But when I took an HPT is a very very faint squinter bfp. I know I'm not preg so is this AF? Is that possible with some hcg still left?

:wave: purplite Sorry for your loss :hugs: My Dr once told me when my HCG dropped I would have a faux period, then official would start 2 weeks later. That being said, everyone is different and what you've experienced sounds like a period. Sorry, I just realized this isn't much for a definitive answer. Seems anything goes after a mc. Are you certain that isn't a new BFP?

Thanks angel! 2 weeks ago I had a day of bleeding but it didn't come along with cramps. My doc said it was prob due to an hcg drop which sounds like what you're talking about. Before then I got bfps that would appear right away. Now they take the full time and they are squinters but I have yet to get a true negative so in fairly certain this is not a new preg. Plus my temps are low. I'm really hoping its AF but didn't know if you could get it with enough hcg in your system to show an hpt line

Hey purplite.
I don't hve insight nut didnt want to ignore xx
I got af 2 weeks after negative test.
I would hve thought u should get -ve before af but
Like angel said everyone differs.
Sorry I can't give u proper answer xx
My first at was only 2 days light.
I normally get 7 days heavy.
So it could be af from that side. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts