ttc after a d&c

Bethany and angel how are u and the little ones?♥♡

Lisa u must be so excited for the holidays and getting ur little girls room ready! Love the theme! :)

I wish i could post pics from my cell on here. Zoey is growing to fast. I love her more and more each day. Shes my everything. Crawling teething poor girl. Cant wait to enjoy her six months with her and see christmas lights n santa sat!

New Jen welcome ;-)
Xx
These ladies ate a great support.
Its a really tough time but I promise it gets easier xx
The good patches get longer and longer x
Holly is a lovely name.
Was she a xmas bub?

Lisa ur room is gonna be soo cute xxx
Simon is good. He doesnt mind the splint at all.
Zantac increase is kicking in so he is feeling bwtter.
He is asleep in his buggy.
First time he had slept anywhere other than onme I'm yonks.
Ur pic on fb is lovely .
U look great xx

Angel thanks hon. Xx
How are ye. Getting on? X

Duty calls original Jen ;-)
That's whybhig time gap in my posts too.
Not zoey though, Simon ha ha.
Hope alls well xxx

Tash that's really grwat.
Thank god u rang xxx
Hurray for scans.
It's totally who u meet in tjose places.
Hurray for nice nurse xx

Amy fx and toes crossed for u xxx
9 dpo. Wahoo.
Nearly test tine xxx

Jen 2 I forgot to say. It wad 2 weeks after -ve that I got af.
5.5 weeks after d and c. I did opks for a bit after rand c. But I wasn't consistent and mever got a + ve that cycle.
Best o luck xxx

Bethany where pare u.
We love u xxx
Hope ur feeling bwtter.
But if ur not still cone back.xxx
It can be hard feeling anything negative when we hve bubs we longed for.
But it's only human cos it is hard work too xxx
Well worth it but no park walk. Xxx
Love u honey

Love to all xx

Jess hope ur ok sweetie xx

Dh is going to start counseling and has vowed to change. Do I believe him? Nope. But I can't raise these children by myself. Especially with a special needs child. So all I can do is hope and pray that he can change (for all of our sakes). And if he truly cannot change then I am done with him. This is the first time he has ever gone to see a counselor, so hopefully he can get to the source of why he is so screwed up ( I know that sounds mean, but I'm fed up). He is such a complicated man. I've known him 12 years, but I still don't get the man. :nope: . I will keep you ladies updated with our progress. :hugs:

I am new to this and I just want to start off by saying it has been a joy to hear all of you guys stories.

Just a little background on me: My name is Dee Dee, I'm 28yrs old and engaged to my highschool sweetheart. So last April me and my fiance moved in together (we were long distance) and a month later I found out we were expecting a:baby: on May 7th. It happened so damn fast. We were more than excited. I had an ankling I was preg because I would wake up in a puddle of sweat, very sore breast, cramping and brown discharge. Had my OB appt on May 14th to confirm pregnancy. During the appt the OB was concerned abt the spotting and advised us that worst case it is a threatened abortion :(.. well the spotting stop and the pregnancy was progressing beautifully.

Well at our 20 wk US we found out we were having a beautiful little girl. Mariah Brooklyn. But before we could get too excited we were advised I have a short cervix measuring at .8cm. Had to see a MFM doc right away. Long story short we lost our beautiful angel Sept 8th. Doctor said there was an infection from the bacteria B-strep (I believe that is the name). Now 3months later we TTC **Fingers crossed**...HOPING FOR THAT BFP!:shrug::bfp::bfp:

Laura zantac is so hard to keep up on dosage increase. Im so glad he is doing better♥ are u ready for christmas? U must be so excited for simon.

Angel n Jess how are u? Give those sweet babies a hug for me!

Bethany love ur pics on fb. Shes sooo cute! How are u feeling? Is oh home now? ♡ thinkin of u!

Tash so happy for u! I will be praying for amazing scans and a beautiful baby♥

Laura ~ Oh I hope the increase in Zantac does the trick! :friends:

Jess ~ Yay for your DH going to counseling...I pray he really opens up with the therapist. It's almost a cultural no-no for men to express themselves (especially to strangers!). FX'd you can teach old dogs new tricks!

Hi Jen! Have you finished shopping for Christmas? :xmas13: Are you enjoying not working? I've heard its cold further North of me, keep bundled up! I <3 snuggles in the morning <~~~guilty of putting P in my bed after his 6am feeding!

Jen II ~ My OPKs were wacky post D&C. A flux in estrogen can cause a +ve. I hope this isn't the case, hope your body was quick to mend and you are back in action! FX'd!

Pierce is awake again... :hugs: to the rest of you ladies!

hi guys xx

jess hugs honey, thank god he is goin for counselling, hoping it works for both of ye xxx
its a good step anyway and hopefully hr commits to it properly xxx

deedee welcome hon, my heart goes out to u,
thats terrible., any loss is really hard but a later loss like that is extremly difficult xxx hugs honey and welcome here xxx
hoping for nice quick bfp with sticky bean for u xxx

<3 to all xxx

Actually its the opposite for dh Angel, it is actually easier for my him to open up to strangers. I kind of understand because inthe past I saw a therapist and it was easier for me to open up to the therapist as well. I guess they have their ways to get people to open up. As for teaching old dogs new tricks, I guess I can only hope (although I admit I am not too hopeful these days). Time will tell if me and the girls are important enough for dh to change.
Thanks for taking the time to listen to my problems ladies. I don't know what I would do without all of you. :hugs: and :kiss:

wahhhhhhhhhhhh
stupid comp did it now, big post typed and its gone, argggghhhhh
anyway,

jen 1 santa has made simons toys already, i cant wait to give um to him.
we r goin to stay here for brekkie and pressies ,
go to oh s family for dinner and mine for tea :)
so nice day :)
whats ur plan and whats zoey gettin?
i aske din hosp for zantac to be increased but they sdaid his dose was high enough, few weeks of discomfort and they finally agree. :)
what food s did u find good for zoeys reflux, is she worse now with crawling/?
xxx
doc said yest with simons cerebral palsy that reflux may not be something he grows out of.
i knew this but not nice hearing it at the same time.

angel pierce is adorable. bet ur loving ur chunky cuddles.
i think simon is extra cuddly cos he is squishy, ha ha

how is everyone, well i hope xxx

Mariahs mom :hug: so sorry for ur loss. Its extremely hard to lose a child that far in. I hope u have a close eye on next pregnancy. I lost mine shortly after being told mine was a boy we named him Liam John. At that same appt i was referred to childrens hospital due to organ n heart defects that where extremely severe. Shortly after he passed. It took four months but bfp did come and i have healthy girl. Guess what i want u to know is ull have ur miracle and that short cervix can be taken care of early and recommend bedrest towards end&#9825; i hope ur staying strong and fxd for ur bfp

Jess i wrote u a long post idk why it didnt get on wall! Im so sorry about oh. Men are terrible at communication which is key to a healthy relationship. I pray therapy helps him so sad that u have so much going on and he isnt a backbone for u :( :hugs: we will always be here for u!

Amy its getting closer :dust: fxd for ur bfp.&#9825;

Leslie has ur tww started now? Fxd for u as well :dust: &#9825;

Angel & Laura i havent much money for christmas and my parents his mom want expensive things :/ i bought zoey a used pink wagon (lady even had box it came in for me) a book and small toy for the floor. I washed up her christmas outfits n dresses that are handy downs no idea if they fit her yet. So im just thankful. I need need need a job badly. Praying everyday i can obtain one day a week at least. My milk supply is lowering tryin to increase but um afraid ill have to supplement soon. For reflex i noticed oatmeal/multigrain cereals (all others no good), carrots chicken turkey sweet potatoes squash (i cook mash with fork add some milk) have worked well. I gave her pears but think it caused flareup same with peas apples. Yogurt with peach melts have been great. The puffs not so much. Going to try yogurt soon. Figure ill go plain then try peach.

Lisa bethany and anyone else i missed hi!

Hi Ladies!

Mariahsmom, welcome and Im so sorry for your loss. I cant imagine what you mustve gone through (I have never been that far along in any of my pregnancies). I hope that you get your BFP soon!!

Jess, Im happy to hear that your DH is getting help. It sounds like he doesnt want to lose you and the girls so he is making the effort to talk to someone. I hope that it works out and that the changes you are looking for happen.

:wave: to everyone and hope this all finds you well!!! Im super tired today but I think its because of the weather. There is snow and it just makes me want to be at home curled up in a blanket heheh. 10DPO today... :coffee:

Mariahsmom, I am so sorry for your loss. :nope: It must have been so traumatic for you. I also had a late loss, at 19 weeks. I loss my baby girl. She was perfect but apparently the placenta never quite attached correctly. The baby didn't get the proper nutrition and her umbilical cord got too twisted and her life support got cut off little by little. It was all a surprise for us. One day I was carrying what I thought was a healthy baby and the next day there was no heartbeat. I got pregnant with another little girl just 2 months after losing my baby and she is 5 months old, her name is Sophia. I am so happy that you are looking to the future and I hope you get your bfp as soon as possible. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->