ttc after a d&c

Angel and Laura, Im sorry your men are being rude and uncaring. I wish we could make them see things are way sometimes.

Laura, hope simons appointment goes well on Monday.

Angel, yes... ultrasound on Thursday! I can't wait to see whats happening with my placenta. Bump update below.

Bethany, can't believe your ttc... its a bit exciting!! Love the kitty pics!

Jess, are things going better with your DH at the moment?

Jen, Hope you and Zoey are going well. Her pics are so cute! She such a pretty girl.

Leslie, How are you going this month?

Laura, Hope your going well hun! :hugs:

Bump update... 31 + 6 (how weird is the front view... i didn't realise it looked like this when i sit down! lol)

Attachments

• 31weeks.jpg
    31weeks.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 31weeks2.jpg
    31weeks2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1
Always forget to turn the pics... sorry!!

Attachments

• 31weeks.jpg
    31weeks.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 31weeks2.jpg
    31weeks2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1
Kimberly, I'm not sure about the patch sorry. Maybe one of the other ladies can be more helpful.

Kimberly I'm not familiar with the patch...is it some kind of birth control? Some birth controls suppress ovulation, some prevent the build up of the uterine lining depends on the hormone involved. All that being said, you started your period on the 24th (CD1), so you should ovulate 12-16 days from that date (depends on your cycle length). But who knows really, many people come off bc and fall pg straight away! FX'd that is the case for you! Do you use ovulation strips or temp?

Lisa look at that bump :cloud9: Soooo sweet! FX'd your placenta has moved out of the way. Cannot wait for your update Thursday!

Laura ~ Are you at the Dr's? Is your heat fixed? Why don't you just bring Simon on over here :dreaming: Glad you have lots of family for help if needed. I had a talk with my DH and he claims he didn't realize I was truly bothered, thought I was joking :dohh: Says he has a lot on his mind with this upcoming trip and he didn't mean to be neglectful. I'm not letting him off the hook that easily though.

Brb...

Leslie where are you now in your cycle?

Amy I'm so thrilled you have acu. FX'd for this next cycle---for you & Leslie!

Bethany, Jen & Jess :hugs:

Kimberly sorry I'v never had the patch.
But coming off any contraception cycle goes a bit all over the place.
I wouldn't see why u couldn't get pregnant since u bd.
But its hard to tell when u ov from not having regular cycle back.
Best of luck.
Hope u are. Keep us posted x

:wave: Laura!

I mistakenly put Pierce in bed with me while DH was gone, so guess who doesn't want to sleep in his crib? :dohh: Won't make that mistake again!
:crib: Has anyone heard of using coconut oil for chapped cheeks? I just can't beat the eczema like rash P keeps getting! *sigh*

Sorry lil man woke only back now.
It's so snuggly with them in bed rhpugh angel.
Hard not to ;-)
Hope he settles back in.
Heating is back.
Eoin fixed ir but it keeps breaking so only temporary fix.
Men r such dummies sometimes. Xx

Posted cos on phone .
Lisa ur bump is gorgeous xx
We wont miss it till Elena is here ;-) x

How ie everyone xxx
Angel my sil swears by coconut oil for nearly everything ;-
Supposed to be great foe nappy changes too.
I only use watee still. Xx

The men are dummies wad in regards toctheir recent behaiviour
Not fixing the heating ;-)

Post gone again.
Seizure nurse not there todayMust ve sick
So.... Gopefulltvtomoro
Hebis good today thank god.

Hi Ladies!! Just popping in to say a quick hello!

Angel, Pierce knows a good thing when he sees it and being in bed with his mommy... golden lol Hope that the transition back to crib goes smooth!

Bethany, I love your kitty!!! He is just too adorable! Happy belated CATurday! heheh

Laura & Jess, Im sorry that you ladies had a hard time with hubbies. :( I second what Bethany said lol

jen, :wave:

Lisa, cute bump pics!

Hi ladies, just popping by to say AF has come. I will more than likely be doing second blood work on Friday. Here we go again! Onto cycle 9...

AF started for me today too!!! Lets do this Leslie! Im tired of this not happening for you and I! :(

Hi ladies,
Hope everyone is having a good week! Anyone watch the Super Bowl? It is my day of happiness as football ends for the season and I get DH back on Sundays lol. I wasn't too impressed with anything I saw on Sunday. Bruno Mars was good though.

Amy seriously what is going on?! It isn't fair for us! Valentines day BDing will maybe do the trick! I'm going to call today because I haven't received my blood test results back from Friday yet and I'm curious. DH was supposed to do semen analysis tomorrow but big snow storm is going to trump that. He will have to go next month after we are done with fertile time.

Laura and Angel I'm sorry about oh and Dh not being there as much as needed. Not fair at all. I hope it gets better! Love the pic of pierce! Laura I hope Simon is ok. That is scary stuff but seems you are handling well.

Bethany has DH been around for you? Lorelei is beautiful I love seeing her fb pictures. How are you feeling?

Jen you have an urge to test again? When did you test last? Hope all is well over there!

Jess how are things at home?

Lisa nice baby bumps as always. Time is flying! It was like yesterday you and I came on here for support.

How has the weather been around the globe? This winter has been terrible. Snow yesterday, snow tonight into tomorrow evening, and again this coming weekend. I know it's winter but come on! I hate driving in it as I become a nervous wreck. Sometimes I wonder if god is waiting for my BFP until the snow is gone so I don't mix my nervousness with pregnancy. Who knows.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Oh Angel...I'm on cd 7 and still dealing with AF. My ticker is at the bottom, helps me remember also :)

Laura, thank goodness!!!! I really hope that this is the end of seizures for your little man :hugs:

Leslie, boo for the snow storm you guys have been dealing with. I hope that you get your results back soon! Are they saying that you DH can only have an analysis done after your done Oing? I may have missread that. If he's got great numbers, I usually have DH "clear out" like 3-4 days before Im due to O. Kind of helps get rid of the dead weight hehehh. AND YES.. Seriously mother nature!!!! UGH... I think youre right though... V-day conceived baby sound wonderful!!! <3

hi, love, and hugs to you all!!!! :kiss:

2 Valentine's babies woyld be amazing.
Come on god u can do it for amie and Leslie xxx

Seizirenurse rang back tonight.
She looked at vids and said it's hard to see on vid hut she doesnt think iya to worry about.
She said may hve been food or a virus.
But since it's gone better to wait and keep monitoring myself.
If I hve any concerns to ring again .

Love to all xxx
Stormy here with lots of flooding in places.

Laura ~ Are you ok/comfortable with what the nurse has said? Will you now have to be concerned when Simon gets a cold? I hope you guys are warm and seizure free :hugs:

Amy & Leslie ~ Cycles only 5 days apart makes you cyber twins :friends: well, kind of! <3 :sex: = :crib: Come on Cupid!!

Hi ladies!! I'm feeling inspired to cook, but I think it's only because I want a Dutch Oven for short ribs. Giada made them on the Today Show and I want to too!! Is that an acceptable Valentine's gift request? What are your plans for Valentine's?

Have any of you watched Blacklist or The Following? James Spader is spooky and does Kevin Bacon age?? Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->