ttc after a d&c

Is it possible to have a phantom AF while nursing? I'm in such a crabby mood and DH is my target <~~He deserves it for being a lousy communicator this week.

True, men are certainly not wired the same. Sometimes I feel like I have to train my dh to act normal, if u can understand that. They should have husband training classes. That sounds so mean, doesn't it? If my husband read this he would probably feel insulted. FX he doesn't find thread by chance someday.

I'm in a crabby mood too Angel. I say our dh's deserve it.lol. We are hormonal, we just can't help it. ;)

So my DH had to fly stand-by and make it home around 6:30p. He says he is exhausted from flying all day :dohh: Boohoo, I've no pity for the man who had ALL DAY to call me, but didn't! Hrrmph *crossing arms*

So Jess, we can be grumpy together...must be a cyber thing today! Would serve my DH right to see what I'm saying since he doesn't listen to me, maybe he'll listen to the cyber version of me! :haha:

im a def man hater at the mo.
i texted him earlier no response.
the company that fixed our oven rang me for payment cos they cant get him.
i already gave him half the money so i dont hve it in my account.
i rang him no answer.
what if it was to tell him simon was in hosp.
ass.
i text him again,
again no answer.
he has been away for loads of weekends since simon has been born .
i barely go do a food shop about once a fortnight and i wait till i hve simon asleep and usually am back before he wakes
im buying everything for me and simon off benfits.
oh only pays extra mortgage.
if he wasnt living with us he would actually be forced to pay more and i wouldnt hve to clean up his muddy messes.
soooo peed off.
he is missing out on a great kid by being a great big dumbie.
so......
angel il kill ur dh if u kill mine :) hee hee
i think men in general are crappy communicators.
i almost wish i fancied women, would that be easier? :)
im running out of steam now,
starting to feel better. still mad at oh but feeling better in myself.
f him. simon and me are happier without him

yeah i do often think about if oh was secretly reading but like u said angel maybe then he might listen a little.
if he wont listen in person he would hardly make the effort to read :)

Are y'all's hormones syncing up? Let me join the fun! Haven't had much nursing success lately so not even breastfeeding. I'm only pumping 3 times a day and no real AF in sight. I just want a cycle for TTC man.

How are you ladies? It has been kind of crazy here with a fussy kid so I must apologize for being absent so much.

Laura, does your oh go away some weekends for work? I'm sorry hon. I didn't realize it. Do you have anybody who can come and help? Is there anyway he can get time off or even change jobs and still be able to provide? I don't know you ladies do it. I wouldn't be able to handle my 3 girls if dh went on business trips. All of u should get mommy of the year awards! :flower:

Laura I'd be livid!!! Given what you are going through with Simon your OH should be watching his phone closely! *sigh* These guys need a good swift kick in the rear!

Jess ~ It wasn't so bad my DH leaving when it was just me...now I'm not so crazy about his travels. I'll adjust, but begrudgingly. I'm not sure how I'd handle it with multiple children (yet another reason Pierce will be an only child). How is Miss Sophie doing?

Bethany ~ Poor fussy baby girl :hugs: She's grumpy like we are! Teehee! I take it your DH is home...ready to fire up the OPKs and Soft Cups?

Jen ~ Did you test??

Amy & Leslie ~ :dust:

Lisa ~ Appointment is this week, right? Everything ready?

Angel, still gone but hoping that he will be back within a week so that we can try for another November baby. Since we seem to be fertile only for February!

Ladies, y'all need to punish those men! How is revenge going to be meted out? :)

My BFF was like that...both times she has ever been preggers they were conceived in February <3.

Any new pics of the babies? Fur babies? Bumps? OPKs?

laura poor simon and u! im so sorry oh is acting this way. do irresponsible :( he needs a huge kick in rear. not to mention u need someone there for u and simon. i hope u are both holding up ok and oh came home. how is simon doing? give him a hug for me. he is so strong. also how scary i hope u can figure out if its actually food triggering a seizure. hugs to u laura. i wish i lived closer to help!&#9825;&#9825;

angel u too!! i wish i could see ur sweet peirce and keep u company while dh is gone for long periods. cant blame u for only one child. babies a sweet rewarding loving but being a single mom half to most months takes a toll. what foods have u tried with him? whats his favs?? sorry if i read this and forgot im up what feels like always lately (zombie mode) meant to say ur dh has no sympathy from me either! he should be callin/texting u and peirce while away in a timely manner! these men need a lecture!

bethany love all the pictures!! ur kitty looks like it became lorelies best friend!!&#9825;&#9825; so sweet! wait til she discovers chasing him and trying to touch. sorry dh is away. goodness i wish we where all close for playdates and support in person to help out. sorry lorelie isnt taking tonursing as well as ud like. zoey only likes to before naps/bed and when we are out. i pump for her as well. tons of work but for me its just part ofroutine (im actually pumping now!) fxd for another november baby·&#9825;&#9825;&#9825; give that sweet baby a hug

jess 3 girls would be rough for dh to be away. im sooo glad urs in home after work&#9825; u already have too many obstacles to face with ur sweet girls. how are they doing anyway??

zoey just woke! hi to everyone i missed! real fast i did test (negative). im on fence about another now anyways

Oh and Happy CATURDAY!

i saw ur fb pics, lovely :)
would ur kitty never be tempted to 'play' with lorelei?
im afraid of my cats with simon,
rumples always tries to bite his toes,
he thinks he is playing with him when he kicks.
meow has made a drive for him a couple of times,
i think its jealousy.
so now they live in utility and outside.
i feel bad for meow cos he used to sleep in our bed.
but he cant be trusted with him.

Laura, does your oh go away some weekends for work? I'm sorry hon. I didn't realize it. Do you have anybody who can come and help? Is there anyway he can get time off or even change jobs and still be able to provide? I don't know you ladies do it. I wouldn't be able to handle my 3 girls if dh went on business trips. All of u should get mommy of the year awards! :flower:

its not for work hon, his friend is gettin married in march , its his stag.
his friend from school who he onle sees about once a year now
he was even saying before all this he wasnt looking forward to it nad didnt really want to go.
then he goes anyway.
i understand why he feels he had to go he has known him pretty much all his life but he could defo keep his phone near him :)

angel he was texting lots last nt and i didnt see cos i was giving simon his supper and bottle.
he had a crap time, he knew no one and went back to hotel to bed at 9 o clock.
so bethany i think karma has sorted my revenge for me :)
im not big on revenge anyway.
im lazy like that , i believe what goes around comes around :)
he thought i was being snarky in my text but i genuinely wasnt ( i had calmed down after my rant on here and with time :) )
so he is a bit sheepish today :)

laura poor simon and u! im so sorry oh is acting this way. do irresponsible :( he needs a huge kick in rear. not to mention u need someone there for u and simon. i hope u are both holding up ok and oh came home. how is simon doing? give him a hug for me. he is so strong. also how scary i hope u can figure out if its actually food triggering a seizure. hugs to u laura. i wish i lived closer to help!&#9825;&#9825;

zoey just woke! hi to everyone i missed! real fast i did test (negative). im on fence about another now anyways

thanks hon xxx
my comp or b and b is being weird, keeps freezing and gettin rid of my typing,
we r good thanks hon.
i think they will prob have to up his meds alittle and hopefully that will do the trick, he has had another few little things now so id say he needs it.

i had decided to ttc again but now its no again.
im veering towards angels thinking of just simon :)
that way i can care for him and giv ehim 100%.
if i did get preg again and had to go into hosp form cholestasis or anything id be in bits having to leave him.
but when i hear bethany ttc,
im getting pangs again.
logically staying with just simon makes heaps more sense but hormones and heart r wanting more.
not till simon is at least 2 now anyway and then both him and me have to be tip top health wise.
so my long winded way of saying im on the fence too :)
it would be so nice if we were close to each other geography wise :)
we could take turns whose house we go to :) xxx
wel done on still pumping,
i only managed 2 months.
i mainly stopped cos of switching simon to comfort formula
but was glad to put pumping behind me really.
its weird the last week or so ive been wishing i still bf simon.
but not in a blaming myself way, in a wistfull way :)
the reality was different to my rosy pic in my head :)

love to all. xxx

hope our quieter ladies are ok too xxx
we miss ye xxx

Everything is breaking.
Now my heating is gone on tge fritz.doh.
Simon and me holed up in bedroom with electric heater.
Still no oh . He left his phone on the bus so had to go gettin.
He is so not my emergency go to person ;-)
Just as well I hve lots of family close .
They never visit me but I kjow they wouldn't see me stuck it I asked for help.

Another 2 pounds down ;-)
Af was here last week so was like I lost none
But it's made up this week ;-)
Woohoo .

Hello ladies!! :) hoping someone can help me. I had a mc last september. Started the patch in november and took it off Jan 18th.. then had unprotected sex with my bf the 22nd and 23rd of Jan we think I might have ovulated one of those days but not sure since I just had a period and got off the patch. Then the 24-28th jan I had a period? ! And from 29th til today we have had unprotected sex everyday and ive been feeling abdominal discomfort past few days off and on its ok now. But is it possible for me to still be pregnant or or do I have to wait til nect month after my period if I get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->