ttc after a d&c

i kind of feel a little brushed off to be honest angel.
but lots of things can interfere with epilepsy so its a learning process i suppose.
il just hve to keep a close eye on him and see what doesnt suit him.
if im worried at any stage and they arent listening properly il go to a and e with.
(er). they hve to be careful then espeacially with babies.

i think thats a reasonable val pressie.
hubby will benefit too
we are only gonna get teensy pressies this yr cos im skint:)

love to all. xxx

Amy we are just planning on doing semen analysis after my fertile time , probably when I have my period so he is able to abstain as they say we need to. Glad all is well with acupuncture! I'm slightly jealous and wish I could do it myself. We are so close in cycle! My doc believes I wasn't counting CD 1 accurately so she wants me to start when I am pretty light and spotting. Maybe I could be off on BD because of this? Oh well here's hoping we both got it this month!! Valentines day month :)

Angel no oversight don't worry! I don't know where I am in my cycle unless I look sometimes :) no let up in snow! I think I saw pigs fly today because my job actually closed due to weather! More for Sunday into Monday I believe. I hope it's better over there! Sounds great for valentines day request! DH and I took off ( I also have off that Monday) so we are going to be spending time together but not sure if we will go anywhere because do crowds. I watch the following! Still have to watch Mondays though, good show.

Laura I'm glad things seem to be ok with Simon but sorry you feel brushed off. I often feel as though medical professionals are so busy they don't have time or make time for people that they need to :/.

Doc just called and blood tests look good. She said to call after DH does his analysis. Disappointed he couldn't today but what can we do with this weather.

Angel, I LOVE my dutch oven!!!! I think that would be a great present!! Oh, I made AWESOME chicken tacos with avocado mango salsa the other night... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! Heres the recipe:

Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 tortilla, 1 chicken breast half, and 1/2 cup salsa)
Ingredients:

1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 cup diced peeled mango
1/2 cup diced peeled avocado
1/2 cup chopped tomato
1/3 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
corn or flour taco size tortillas

Preparation
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Combine first 4 ingredients; stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt. Rub over chicken. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2. While chicken cooks, combine mango and next 6 ingredients; stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3. Warm tortillas; top evenly with chicken and salsa.

You wont be sorry! :)

Leslie, are you not using OPK's? Or are they giving you funny results?? Im so glad that your bloodwork came back great!! Tell DH to get his butt in to get tested! lol Come on FEB BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura, Im sorry you feel brushed off by the dr hun. I really hope that everythign is fine and that it was just a reaction to food like she said. Saying lots of prayers for you doll!!!

Love to you all!!!

Amy sounds like a great recipe!
No OPKs...I don't want the added pressure since we have issues as it is. DH will do his part as soon as I am out of fertile time. He won't have a day off until valentines day and that is prime BD time! So end of this month or next month. I don't have patience to wait but we have no choice!

Hey girls.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed dor ye.
We need 2 lovely bfps on here pronto. Xx

Amy, that sounds yum!! i wish avocados were cheaper here. :(

Laura, sorry you feel brushed off by the doctors. I always leave the hospital feeling that was so i can't imagine how that is for you caring for Simon. :hugs:

Leslie, maybe it could be useful to use OPK's just for one month to see when you are ovulating if you're not sure.
Damn that weather for interrupting your appointments. Thats frustrating!

Angel, I watch the blacklist. I haven't heard of the following... is that a scary one?

Jen, jess & bethany :hi: and :hugs:

AFM - Just had my ultrasounds... My placenta has moved a bit but not enough. it was still only 1.7cm away from my cervix and the ultrasound tech was very confused at what the cord/vessels are doing. She called in another tech to take a look and they both weren't sure what they were looking at which is a bit scary. They said they will be recommending c section. I went up to the ward to see if i could see an OB but they were very busy so i have an appointment to see an OB on the 17th Feb.
Also she went from be head down a week ago to being head up in my ribs now.
No pics... they only looked at the placenta and a quick look of her HB which was much higher than normal. Her HB has been around 130 for months and today it was 160.

Laura ~ I'm glad you have another route to take if you feel you need to with Simon. You are a very patient person. I hate when Dr's or nurses act dismissive...I suppose it's a world wide phenomenon.

Lisa ~ Oh dear, what were the techs saying about the cord vessels? The 17th seems ages away! I'm sure it's all just fine or they would have you back sooner, but still quite frustrating I'm sure. While the recovery period for a c section is a bit longer, you'll be up and going in no time.

Amy ~ I'm totally making those tacos tomorrow. And I've dropped hints about the Dutch Oven---hope he catches on, you know his communication skills have been iffy lately!

Leslie ~ :rofl: Pigs flying!!! I'm hoping AF just stays away and your DH doesn't even have to bother with the SA! Yay for blood work coming back normal!!

Jen, Jess, Bethany ~ Mwah! Hugs to you and the babes!

So Pierce officially refuses the bottle. Going to try Lansinoh mOmma brand and see if he'll take it. I don't mind just nursing him, but I have that wedding to go to and can't leave my nanny empty handed! :dohh: Little turkey is stubborn!

Leslie ~ I DVR The Following, it spooks me too much to try to watch it at night!

Lisa ~ The Following has Kevin Bacon and it's suspenseful! It's on its second season now. It is likened to Blacklist b/c there are FBI parallels.

pierce prefers mama :)
good but harder for u.
hope he takes a bottle for u hon. x

i ordered OH a canvas print of him and simon :)
i cant wait for it to arrive :)
just got him choc and gonna order a box of coffee too :)
he loves his coffee ,
we were gonna stick to 10 e just to have something small each.
but there really isnt much u can buy for ten euro :)
so we said 30 :)

love to all xxx

lil man s teething so hard,
i can see the complete shape of his bottom 2 teeth and think he has at least 2 more coming judging by where he is chomping things.
poor fella, he cant sleep properly they keep waking him, i wish he would get abreak and get some already,
how long do u think it should be when i can see the outline of his teeth totally trhough gums .
are they nearly here then?
heading for Ov here and baby lust is back, arrgghhh
stupid hormones,
ive put operation get laura healthy into over drive :)
i think i bought every single liver boosting food today :) hee hee

Amy, that sounds yum!! i wish avocados were cheaper here. :(

Laura, sorry you feel brushed off by the doctors. I always leave the hospital feeling that was so i can't imagine how that is for you caring for Simon. :hugs:

Leslie, maybe it could be useful to use OPK's just for one month to see when you are ovulating if you're not sure.
Damn that weather for interrupting your appointments. Thats frustrating!

Angel, I watch the blacklist. I haven't heard of the following... is that a scary one?

Jen, jess & bethany :hi: and :hugs:

AFM - Just had my ultrasounds... My placenta has moved a bit but not enough. it was still only 1.7cm away from my cervix and the ultrasound tech was very confused at what the cord/vessels are doing. She called in another tech to take a look and they both weren't sure what they were looking at which is a bit scary. They said they will be recommending c section. I went up to the ward to see if i could see an OB but they were very busy so i have an appointment to see an OB on the 17th Feb.
Also she went from be head down a week ago to being head up in my ribs now.
No pics... they only looked at the placenta and a quick look of her HB which was much higher than normal. Her HB has been around 130 for months and today it was 160.

simons was always around 160 so dont worry xx
it just depends on if they r awake or asleep.
how active they have just been and if u have eaten recently :)

if its safer to hve c section, def do it hon xxx
u dont wanna end up like simon and me,
with 2 day labour, cutting me and infection .
then poor simon with his broken shoulder and stroke.
i think it could all hve been avoided with c section.
i know recovery can be tougher but its def safer xxx
if i get cholesatsis next time i think il be demanding c section instead of induction xxx ( if there is a next time :) )

Hi Jen.i see ur name ;-)
Simon is asleep on me
I'm bored.
Tired but not sleepy yet

Hi girls!

Laura, the same thing is going on with Sophie. You can see ridges and the teeth are right there about to break through. She is a tad bit more cranky than usual. Poor babies. :cry: Has Simon's weight gain started to slow yet? I'm really not use to having such a heavy baby like Sophie. I have a pinched nerve in my shoulder down my back. The pain is disabling. She has almost quadrupled he weight since a newborn!! And is starting to eat more and have a growth spurt!! I love that she is big and healthy but I am alone with her most of the day and my shoulder aches.

Hi jess xx
Yeah his weight gain has slowed.
He grew 3 cms in 3 weeks last check but omly put on .2 of a pound. ;-)
We cut down milk and up food.
I give him watered down bottles by day.
Stupid teeth . Hurry up and stop annoying our babies.
Yeah middle of my shoulder blades gets sore too.
But I've had a bad back for years anyway
Hope alls well xxx
How's ur hubby goin with counselling.
Xxx

Sophie is soooooo cute!! I <3 it!! Big smooches to her! And I'm sorry you're in such pain Jess :flow:

Laura ~ Teething, I dread it! Hope those teeth push on through for your LOs!

:wave: ladies!

Amy & Leslie ~ :dust: Hope you both are loading up on fertile foods (whole milk, black beans, berries...). :dust:

i may have to break my no day naps rule.
(for me not simon obvs :) ).
teeth!!! why are they so hard to get, no fair :)
poor guy has fallen asleep 4 times for his nap only to wake crying.
his reflux is coming back too ,
not sure if its just cos of teething or if he needs more zantac again.
was hoping to let him grow out of zantac now but
if he needs more il have to let him have it. doh.

how is everyone.
its very quiet here lately xxx

:hello: Laura! Sorry Simon isn't feeling so well. Maybe the reflux is part if teething, is he drooling a lot? Is there anything you can give him for the pain (like Tylenol/paracetamol)? It certainly has been quiet I here, maybe everyone is just trying to keep warm :cold: Your gifts for your OH sound so nice...I'm sure he'll love them! I miss coffee!

Amy ~ I didn't get to try that recipe yet, but the components are on my grocery list. I'm craving tacos!

Jen are you doing alright? I saw there were still parts of PA without power! Hope that isn't you!!

Poor Simon. I hope his teeth come in soon. So sorry he is still getting reflux. Sophie still has it too. Some days it can get pretty bad. I attempted to give Sophie yogurt last week and she got extremely irritable with a horrible diaper rash that doesn't want to go away. I hope she will grow out of this milk allergy. I've read that a lot of people tolerate goats milk better. Any of you have tried goats milk? I'm gonna have to research about goat milk.

Angel, Pierce isn't teething yet? Maybe he will be one of the lucky ones who get their first teeth with no problems. Have I told you how incredibly adorable Pierce's cheeks are? And he looks so cuddly. I imagine its heaven taking a nap with him. :flower:

Lisa, its almost time! Is the nursery all ready for Elena? Are you all done baby shopping?

Amy, hope your doing good. I'm still stalking your journal and have my fx that the acu will help you and dh conceive asap!

Bethany, Jen, hope u and your little girls are doing great!

Leslie, thinking about u hon! So glad your tests came out good. :hugs:

Thanjs girls zzx
Simon had an episode that lasted for 25 mins in and off today.
Rang hosp. They still are unsure if seizure or tummy.
They said fir mw to monitor ocwr weekend and talk Monday.
How long more are tgey gonba do f all.
Getting peed off now
Its draining me.
Love to all. Sorry selfish post. Xx
Hope alls well xxx

Jess I heard goats milk is easier digest too
Hope it works for ye xx

Not a selfish post at all! We are here to talk about things in our lives and at times circumstances make it difficult to address everyone else! So now, 25 minutes would be an eternity Laura!! I cannot believe the hospital is having you wait yet another weekend! I'll be praying for him. I hope it is just his tummy, but they need to see him! Did it tire him like it did before? Is he acting like his normal self? Poor little tyke. Sending peaceful wishes your way. Hugs to milky xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->