ttc after a d&c

Jen, how scary u almost lost control of the car. Thank God all of you are ok!

Hi Bethany! So glad u are back.

Laura, sounds like Simon is doing excellent. He has amazing doctors and an incredible mama!

Angel, I think its great that you have so much knowledge u like to share with us. I know it can be so frustrating because it feels like anything can be bad for our babies. But its your love for Pierce that causes u to worry so much. You are a great mama! All of you ladies are wonderful mommies.

Leslie, I hope this month is going better for you. I am not sure if you have caved or tested yet. I don't know how u find the patience and will power to wait and test. But I still have my fx for youf Superbowl Sunday bfp!!

Amy, I hope you are feeling more inner peace and relaxation with the acupuncture. I am so glad that you took a couple months to go natural. Maybe your body needed a little break. Hoping that all if this leads to a bfp very soon! :hugs:

Hi ladies, just popping by to say AF has come. I will more than likely be doing second blood work on Friday. Here we go again! Onto cycle 9...

Hi guys xxx

Soery Leslie. Stupid af xx
Hurray for docs to fugure stuff out and help for u xxx

Love to all. Xx

Hey ladies sorry I've been so MIA lately! Ive just been soooooo tired. I swear I'm sleeping like all day every day.
Nothing to really report. Everything is going good other than the normal discomforts of the third trimester.
Have my scan to see if my placenta has moved Thursday next week so I'm looking forward to that.

Love to everyone :hugs: i have been reading along just feeling very blah so haven't been writing.

I don't know how you ladies handle snow! We are not conditioned or prepared for this type of weather! I'm totally trapped at home because I am not shoveling the drive...I don't think we even own a snow shovel! :dohh: Hope DH's flight home tomorrow isn't delayed due to these conditions! :plane: Just a peek at what I'm talking about...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 5
lisa hugs hope ur feeling ok xxx

ngel thatas a good bit of snow alright if ur not used to it.
stay in and stay snug xx
hope dh gets home xx

im pretty sure simon just had had a seizure a bit ago.
i rang nurse and she said it sounds like a different type of seizure maybe,
feck it anyway he was doing so well.
he has been asleep for nearly 2 hrs now after it, not like him at all.
his consultant is back on monday so its just monitor him for now.
unless he gets worse in meantime .
im to take him to hospital.
she said it could go full blown seizure from what i described but hoping not.

love to all xxxx

Oh no Laura! Praying for Simon. Poor baby boy, I really hope nothing more happens. Hurry up Monday xoxo Sending positive thoughts and wishes your way! (Do you now wonder if that head thing he was doing was a prelude to the seizure today?)

Poor Simon! Laura if Simon continues being sleepier than usual are you planning on taking him to the er? I really hope Simon is ok hon! :hugs:

He slept for 2 hrs but it was his only nap today.
He usually has 2 or 3 hrs broken up.
He ws perfect all eve.
Yeah angel we were always unsure if head thing was seizure related or not.
I dunno what doc will say.
Prob depends on the weekend now how he is.
Fingers crossed he is ok.
My mom has epilepsy and some foods trigger hers so maybe it does for Simon too.
Not sure.
It seriously sucks. But Simon is my whole world now so all I can do is look after him my best.

Love to all xx

Angel how is snow.
Can hubby get home.

How are ye jess? Xx

I'm down another 2 lbs but I juSt realised I made my ticker slightly wrong so now m down 40 ;-)
Least it's goin down again anyway.

Laura, Poor Simon. I hope you can get some answers soon. :hugs: to you both

DH hasn't said if he'd be delayed. Honestly I haven't heard much from him today...I've a sneaky suspicion they are out rewarding themselves :drunk:

Laura ~ You are a fantastic Mommy! Simon is so lucky to have you. I didn't know that your Ma has epilepsy. Did you give him something new to eat? I really hope for both of you that it was a one time deal! I know he is your everything and because of you he is going to thrive beyond anyone's expectation! And kudos on the weight loss!! *applause* amazing!

:wave: Lisa & Baby E!

thanks guys xxx
he had another small thing this morn, but is fine.
im still not sure if its a new type of seizure or not cos its so sublte.
il know more mon when his doc is back id say.
he is in good form anyway :)

So my drive is still covered in snow...it's supposed to be in the 60's this weekend so it will all melt off for sure by then. What a mess this city is in. Friends are telling me there are still roads that aren't clear. I need to get groceries, but don't want to take P out in this. I've yet to hear from my DH so I've no clue when to expect him :grr: It's a bit annoying. I'm going to pull a Laura and have my groceries delivered :haha: Genius idea!

Meanwhile, TGIF!! Any plans for the Super Bowl?

Be carefullangel. Itaadfictive.
I may never leave the house again.
Hee hee.
Stormy rainy here so we r staying in too.
Will hve to go out tomoro.
I asked oh to bring home a disk to post seizure vid to hosp.
But he didnt.
He is going on a friend's stag for weekend
So just me again.
If it was me I wouldn't go but the thought doesn't even enter his head.
I'm so close to breaking up with him.
He is no help and had no proper time for Simon.
He is peeing me off big time!!!!

Laura, I've been close to leaving dh several times. But for other reasons. It has always been struggle for me to get him to understand Natalie's mental health issues and of course I have struggled with his coldness. That being said, sounds like your oh needs a reality check. Simon deserves his daddy to be completely there for him when he is home, especially with his health issues. Maybe your oh needs to see what he risks losing (his dear wife and his miracle baby Simon) if he doesn't straighten out his act. Not sure if u remember I was about to leave my dh a few months ago (I had no idea how I would have made it alone with 3 girls and 1 having special needs, but I was willing to do it). Just remember we are always here for u hon!!

Oh Laura how tough to go it alone this weekend with so much going on w/ the baby! Men can be so selfish! They are not wired like we are...honestly, if I were him I wouldn't leave my LO for ANY event! Wish we were neighbors, we could complain together! Ha! I'm in a grumpy mood about my DH. I just got a text from him saying he is trapped in Atlanta. So glad he thought of me-finally!! (Note the sarcasm)

:wave: Jess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"