ttc after a d&c

they will often take bottle better from others.
they smell ur milk and know they hve options :)
my niece used to take a bottle from me but not from her mom .
or even sometimes if my sis was in room, she wouldnt take it.
they r too clever.
has ur sitter minded him before.
does he know her?
least ur close enough to pop home which is great
simon is cranky today.
gums driving him bananas.
i want my quiet baby back

Poor Simon!! Sophie is getting very fussy now too. Tonight she wouldn't go to sleep and she is chewing anything in site, even me! She went for my face and tried to bite my nose!:haha: all of the sudden she enjoys hitting my face and when I try to tell her no, she laughs. She just woke up! Ohno!!

they will often take bottle better from others.
they smell ur milk and know they hve options :)
my niece used to take a bottle from me but not from her mom .
or even sometimes if my sis was in room, she wouldnt take it.
they r too clever.
has ur sitter minded him before.
does he know her?
least ur close enough to pop home which is great
simon is cranky today.
gums driving him bananas.
i want my quiet baby back

She is here 2x a week helping me out, so Pierce is familiar with her. FX'd it just takes me leaving the house for him to concede and take a bottle! Reassuring to hear that you were able to give your niece a bottle where your sister couldn't! Gives me hope xoxo. Sorry Simon is cranky...why must teething cause so much discomfort. Poor baby!

And Sophia too! Ouchie! Hope you're having a good week. :hugs:

Bethany are you and Lorelie alright? Ready for Valentine's? What's new?

She is here 2x a week helping me out, so Pierce is familiar with her. FX'd it just takes me leaving the house for him to concede and take a bottle! Reassuring to hear that you were able to give your niece a bottle where your sister couldn't! Gives me hope xoxo. Sorry Simon is cranky...why must teething cause so much discomfort. Poor baby!

QUOTE]

they should be fine so hon if he knows her :)
if he wont ake it, tell her sit him slightlt facing outwards on her lap.
if near boobs he will try snuggle in.
my little niece used to look for milk off
even though i had no magic boobs at the time ;) hee hee
he is awake but in better form thank god !!!

Poor Simon!! Sophie is getting very fussy now too. Tonight she wouldn't go to sleep and she is chewing anything in site, even me! She went for my face and tried to bite my nose!:haha: all of the sudden she enjoys hitting my face and when I try to tell her no, she laughs. She just woke up! Ohno!!

simon always eats my face too :)
he grabs me by the hair to pull me to him!!
while screeching excitedly :)
lil roughie :)

Angel how much snow are you getting? We are forecasted for 10-20 inches...interesting range but so far bad out. I'm home again from work. No positive yet. Makes sense since my average cycle had been around 33 days or so and that was without counting spotting days ( doc said I should count them). If I don't get positive by Sunday I may have to buy more tests because I will be out. Sorry about the situation with the milk and power outages :/
Bet pierces pictures are adorable! I know your current avatar is looking that way :)

Laura I don't blame you for crying I think I would do the same. Sorry for all you are going through, you have so much strength for going through all this! How is OH with this stuff? Love that you got the canvas print. I'm sure it will be a hit.

Jess that is cute about Sophia, I always wonder what is going through a child's mind.

AFM unfortunately today and tomorrow will be lots of shoveling with DH. We are gonna try to go out to dinner for valentines day so we will see if that happens. DH already brought home some roses just in case Friday is a bust. FedEx dropped off a package but DH is sleeping. It is from I Hate Steven Singer. Don't know if anyone has heard of him..maybe Jen because he is based in Pennsylvania. Last year he gave me a platinum dipped rose from there so I am curious. They are so expensive I wish he wouldn't but of course the thought is great. I feel bad I only got him some shirts but he did say it wasn't his holiday so I shouldn't get anything.
Today I am going to make snow day cookies! Watching the bachelor right now. Anyone watch that? I really don't like the current bachelor

Hi Girls!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Laura, MASSIVE hugs babe. You ahve just been through so much with your little love bug and I think o fyou (and all of the girls here) often. Keeping you and Simon in my prayers and hope that he gets to feeling better real soon.

Angel, How are you doing dear?!?!?! Hope Pierce and well!!! <3

Bethany, :kiss: to you and L!

Jess how are things going with you and So? I hope all of your girls are well!

Hi ladies quick question about OPKs. Went to target with a friend and she talked me into buying one at least for this month. I got first response. Wanted to get clear blue but it was 29.99 and I was being cheap first time around. What time is best to test? I would have to do early morning or later at night for my schedule. Also once I get that surge how long is it supposed to last? Gonna give it a go this cycle and see if it works with or nerves and schedule. I am on cd 11 and there are 7 tests... Any thoughts on when to start? I have never ovulated this early.

Thanks in advance for help and I will catch up soon! Have to make dinner, clean and get to bd time!

So sorry that I wasnt here earlier to respond to this. I have a combo of cheapies that I got from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Step-...2308362&sr=8-2&keywords=ovulation+test+strips) as well as the Clear Blue Digital OPK and both have worked just fine for me. I was told by my dr to test between 12-4pm but I have done it at all sorts of times in the day. FMU just makes more sense because I feel like you have less of a chance of your urine being so diluted. This ofcourse is if you dont get up in the middle of the night and drink or pee. I think its important to just be consistant with the timing of testing. Hope that helps!!! I dont know whats going on with my temps and I stupidly didnt start testing until this morning so I hope I didnt O early this cycle for some reason and miss out. But you are right.. we are going to be so close in ovulating!!! Come on V-day babies!!!!!

Jen, love nad hugs to you and Zoey.

Lisa, hope you and bump are doing good.

Hope I didnt miss anyone!!

AFM~ been keeping up with acupuncture and herbs and vitamins and still doing good. Just hope this does the trick!

Thanks Leslie and Amy xxx
I'm keepung my fingers crossed for 2 cupid bubs ;-)

Simon had 25 min one earlier so now we finally hve rescue meds
Also rtrying to get eeg done again on wed.
Fingers crossed.
Finally doing something for him.

Love to all. Xx

Oh works 11 hr days and drives 2 hrs so it's 99% me.
I'm a bit possessive of Simon .
I know I am but I cant help it.
Ur getting used to opk are u Leslie

Sorry little posts cos on phone.
Amy so glad acu is helping xxx
I'm rooting for u and dh.
Happt Val time bd ;-)

Oh no Laura! I was afraid of that very thing happening! Cannot believe they let it be ok for him to be having mini episodes. Did you have to rush him to the hospital? What are the emergency meds for? Are you ok? I just hate it took them this long to do anything for him, but am glad he is on their radar now. Hugs to you, Simon is so so lucky to have you as his Mommy!

Yay for acu Amy!

Valentine's :dust: headed to you and Leslie!!

Jess, Jen & Bethany ~ hugs to the girls.

Lisa ~ How's the bump these days? Hope you are keeping cool. :coolio:

Afternoon Ladies!!

Angel, Thanks! bump is going good. Been a little bit sore in the tummy but the midwifes seem to think its fine. More info on that below if you have any insight.
Its pretty hot here... i have the fan on me almost all day and night but not to many stinking hot days. I usually end up going to the pool on those days coz i can cope.
What are you up to for valentines?

Laura, i think you're allowed to be possessive... you are just trying to protect your little man. Hope the eeg shows something helpful.

Amy, i hope all that does the trick too!! FX

Leslie, might just be my lack of experience with snow but sounds kinda romantic to me to have a nice night in for valentines with all the snow outside! We aren't doing anything for valentines... we usually just go out for dinner but i wouldn't really enjoy it at them moment so just some junk food and a movie for us tonight.

Jen, jess, bethany... hope you're all well!! :hugs:

AFM - Been having some pains lately... Mostly up the top of my uterus in the middle. Whenever she moves over that area its soooo painful but it feels like its just my stomach muscles separating so I'm not to worried about that and then later in the day I've been getting an achy pain in the lower abdomen. I ended up calling the midwife the other night and she wasn't worried as long as i didn't have any bleeding and that LO was moving fine which she was. She said to take panadol and have a bath and that helped. Same thing happened last night but the panadol and shower did nothing. It lasted most of the night but is gone today.
Any ideas? My SIL thought maybe just growing pains. My belly has grown a lot lately. I don't think it BH or contractions because its pretty constant pain.

Oh Lisa I am so sorry you are in such pain! If it doesn't come and go, then it prob isn't contractions. You've read your stomach will get hard and to use your nose and forehead as a guide? Feels like too of nose = BH. Feels like forehead = Contraction. Maybe it's round ligament pain :shrug: Your appointment is Monday, right? Hope it eases up for you!

Oh no Laura! I was afraid of that very thing happening! Cannot believe they let it be ok for him to be having mini episodes. Did you have to rush him to the hospital? What are the emergency meds for? Are you ok? I just hate it took them this long to do anything for him, but am glad he is on their radar now. Hugs to you, Simon is so so lucky to have you as his Mommy!

thanks babe xx

i rang them again after and she still kept saying i think its his tummy.
so i said what if its not?
what if it is seizure and develops into general and im an hour drive from hosp.
she said she would tell consultant and ge t back to me.
which sometimes takes a day or so.
so i rang my own family doc and was on way back to her to be sent to emergency probably.
on my way back she rang back and said consultant agreed i needed seizure meds in case of emergency.
i feel better now i have them.
she is gonna do an eeg again and start him on new meds as well as his old for a bit and see if that stops them.
so fingers crossed.
least they have a proper plan now anyway.
how r u and p hon.
u all set for wedding, did u get somethin u are happy to wear?

lisa could be ligament and stretching pains hon?
could be pressing on somethin important in ur body
bladder? i used to get pain from bladdar pressure too.
if ur worried get checked. def better safe than sorry xxx

angel, forgot to say rescue meds are in case he has full blown seizure or partial seizure that wont stop.

OH Laura, Im so sorry to hear about whats going on with Simon :( Im glad that you have plan now and back up meds... hugs hun!!!

<3<3<3 Happy Valentine's Day<3<3<3

FF just gave me crosshairs this morning and looks like I O'd earlier than I ever have... so we missed it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->