ttc after a d&c

Amy nooooooo! :hissy: I don't believe FF. It was off by a day for me. Keep BDing just in case!

Laura ~ What a relief to have a proper plan now. I swear there never seems to be a sense of emergency with medical professionals! :grrr: Thank you for taking the time to explain everything to me. :hugs:

Zoey, Soph, Lorelie & Elana...ladies, there is enough of me to go around! My Valentine Hunk (the photographer sent me this sneak peek):

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 8
Omg Angel I cannot deal!! Love the picture how adorable!

Happy valentines day ladies! <3 hope everyone is having a great one!

Amy weren't you BDing the other night?? And maybe ff is wrong! There is always hope and I am crossing my fingers for you!

How'd your OPK go this morning Leslie? Are y'all snowed in? We only got flurries the other day, but my fam in NC got pounded!

Yes still peeing in a cup but no positive yet. The snow was terrible we just dug out...trying to see if I can post the pictures I sent my parents..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 5
I tried for two..let's try again. My parents are in Florida lucky them so I keep sending pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 5
OH Laura, Im so sorry to hear about whats going on with Simon :( Im glad that you have plan now and back up meds... hugs hun!!!

<3<3<3 Happy Valentine's Day<3<3<3

FF just gave me crosshairs this morning and looks like I O'd earlier than I ever have... so we missed it. :(

Thanjs honey xx
U may not hve hon.
Acu might hve influenced temps ?
Or u could hve second surge like happened a few of the girls xx
Keep bd ing xxx

Zoey, Soph, Lorelie & Elana...ladies, there is enough of me to go around! My Valentine Hunk (the photographer sent me this sneak peek):

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pierce really made my day hon! How adorable is he!!!???? Look at that adorable belly!!! I bet you kiss his belly all of the time!! You and dh made a beautiful baby. :flower:

Happy Valentines Day ladies! Trying to get last minute reservations to take a family trip to Mendocino, beautiful coastal city. Been trying for weeks to get around to taking this trip with the kids. This is more an ideal trip for just dh and me, but not possible so its gonna have to be a family trip. Have a great day and weekend ladies!!

Leslie ~ To be snowed in seems so romantic...especially since you are close to ovulating! That snow is super beautiful, but I imagine its a pain to clean up!

Laura ~ Hope you and your Valentine's have had a peaceful day.

Jess ~ I'm jealous that trip sounds fun! You guys take your girls on some great trips! And yes, I find myself rubbing P's Buddha belly often! Waiting for him now to stretch up (length) and hold on the out! Ha!

Angel, Hows Pierce doing with tummy time? Does he enjoy it more now? Btw Sophie fought rolling over for the longest time and then one day she started rolling from back to belly and belly to back. But it took her a while. She was very scared to roll over. Even now shes a pro at it but still avoids doing it if she can. She rather crawl to get what she wants.

He is much better at tummy time. Good to hear they don't all take to rolling over right away. I've been working with him using Laura's suggestions, but he still has no desire to roll again. Little stinker!

Is Sophia crawling?? Pulling up still? Pierce is barely sitting up solo.

A few weeks ago she was attempting to pull up to standing when we held her hands then she just stopped trying. Now she is grabbing the crib bars and starting to pull up again! Don't worry, Pierce will roll when he is ready. Btw I have read that its sometimes harder for the heavier babies to roll over. I think that might be why Sophie took a bit longer along with the fact that she hated tummy time. She crawls her own way. She already can crawl on all fours but still prefers to do some half army crawl half slithering type thing.lol.

Hahahaa...I bet it's adorable to watch her go! And pulling up, wow! Where is the time going!

Much darker than previous so I know it's coming. I hope tomorrow because schedule works better with that and I wouldn't need to buy more OPKs! We have done really well with BD every other day since day 11 so trying to be positive!
Thanks for asking :)

Oh nice! Sounds like you guys have your bases covered!! :happydance: Come on lil eggy! :dust:

Laura Hope you and Simon are having a good day.

Thanks angel xx
He only had mild short thing today so a good day.
In way bwtter form too.
So maybe laxative is working.
Hosp kept saying coyld be his tummy.
So I'm hoping they may be rright.
I woyld love his therapists and me proved wrong ;-)

Posted cos on phone
How r u and p? Is wedding today?
Soery I'm a pea brain ;-)

Leslie hurray for ov soon xxx

Love to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members