ttc after a d&c

Oh Laura I so hope it is just tummy troubles and nothing more! Glad he was a bit better today.

Ladies do you stop testing after a positive opk ? I read that some keep going until they get a clear negative.

Amy thanks for the opk info. Are wondfos easy to read? That was my worry that I wouldn't be able to figure them out. Sorry about the O early but there is still hope. Sounds like your lady is a pro on a positive note.

Lisa sounds like a lovely valentines day in. I am a home body so enjoy staying in and chilling out myself.

Jess when will you be planning that trip? Hope you had an enjoyable valentines day with the girls and DH.

Angel thanks for all the cheering on! Maybe I should knock on wood but this is the first month so far there have been no BD issues so we do have our bases covered. Hope you and pierce are doing well. Is your hubby in town?

Bethany and Jen hope you ladies are doing well! Loving both of your pics on fb!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Leslie ~ I hope your OPK is +ve tomorrow! Nothing like being snowed in to make a baby!! :cloud9: I would always test the following day, but you don't have to.

Laura ~ Glad things seem to be going ok for Simon today. Will you still go to the Dr Weds? The wedding was today and it was so lovely, but an outside wedding in February is BRAVE :cold: It was quite cold, made me glad I found a wool blend sweater dress! Added some tights and knee boots, so unlike others I wasn't frozen! The dress was long sleeve faux wrap, so covered the ta ta's nicely and didn't look too baggy on the rest of me. I nursed P before I left, then quickly came home to nurse him again (I was in and out). Little fella refused to eat solids and pitched a fit when she tried the bottle. Wasn't a biggie to come home, I was only 10 min away. Wedding was 4-9, we left at 7:45 because I wanted to be home with my LO.

Ok. Hope this finds you all having a lovely weekend!

(Lisa glad the heat isn't too much for you!)

Just jumping in! I apologise for never being on. DH still isn't home. It has been a month and he doesn't know when he will be back. Spent most of Valentine's crying hysterically because I was worried about him. Blah.

Leslie, I wouldn't test after a positive. To be safe after you get one you can always BD every other day :) and wondfos are amazing tests!

Angel, a wedding outside in February? Wowza! Glad that it was nearby so that you could be with Pierce. Hope y'all are doing well.

To the other ladies, sorry for not replying individually but don't really have the time to go to the pages before this one. Cat is crying and about to wake the baby. Love you all and hope that you guys are thriving. Will try to be on more as I miss my girls.

Still not quite positive :/ this is frustrating I feel like I should have started later. Not enough tests :) I am having torn thoughts and may act like tomorrow is ovulation and bd tonight and tomorrow and forget about buying tests. Any thoughts? The issue is that I am not sure we will bd Tuesday because do our schedules.

Hi Bethany!! We miss you too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
I am gonna go out and get more. I want to see a positive. Pain in the butt my cycle is. I may buy wondfos next cycle, Amy. I see a pack of 50 and 20 preg tests ( although those will be very tempting!) on amazon.

Leslie that is getting close...I would have to buy more, that's just how I am though. The uncertainty would bug me! I like your plan to BD today and tomorrow. They say it's just as important to have the swimmers waiting around :spermy:

Oh Bethany :hugs: That's so hard not knowing when your DH will be back. Maybe it's time for that road trip to see the family? Miss you on here!

Hey guys xx

Leslie glad yr buying more.
I totally woyld hve to xx
After being so good doing um all time
U deserve to see ur pos ;-)

Angel dress sounds lovely.
When u said u were goin to wedding.
I didnt know it woyld be so short.
Here they start at 12 or 2 and go in tillnext morn ;-)
Xx

Love to all.

Hey Bethany xx
Hope dh is home soon x

Simon had none today. ;-

Def goin to neurologist still Wed
But may mean no extea meds ;-)

Ps I've fallen off my healthy wagon all week cod of stress.
Feel bloated and icky.
Now I've put it out there il be shamed into being good again ;-)

Sooooo had my OB appointment today about the ultrasound..... i knew someone wasn't doing their job properly. Apparently the OB i saw about my 20 week scan was a junior and didn't pick up that i actually have Vasa Previa.

My placenta has two lobes... one anterior (the main part) and one posterior with vessels going over my cervix. Very rare and very high risk apparently. Im lucky i live so close to the hospital or i would have been admitted today until she is born. He said if i get any bleeding at all or any contractions to call an ambulance immediately.

They are doing the c section on the 12th March at 37 weeks. It will be a bit more risky than a normal c section because the have to cut through my placenta to get to her. They can't risk me going into labour at all with those vessels over my cervix... if i do bleed then it could be potentially life threatening to me and the baby.

My OH is freaking out a bit... he doesn't like medical stuff and he's all worried for us. I'm hoping he can keep it together for the operation.

The doctor told me not to google vasa previa... i should have listened!!
I thought to myself ill just read the medical websites not peoples stories. The first thing i read says if those vessels rupture the mortality rate of the baby is 50-100%. If my water breaks the baby could bled out in less than 3 minutes! No more reading for me!!!

I just got on, was going to talk about my vaca here in Mendocino, but just saw your message Lisa! I have heard about what you have or at least something similar to it, I almost know nothing about it, but you are right to research about it. You need to arm yourself with as much info as you can. Never trust docs completely. Always trust your instincts. Wishing u all the best these last few weeks. Hugss hon!

Im here in the beautiful coastal town, Mendocino. If you've ever seen the old movie "Summer of '42" with the beautiful Jennifer O'Neill thats where I'm at. What a beautiful town, spectacular food, art galleries, great wine. If I had my way all of you ladies would be here and we would have an amazing unforgettable time. This is definitely the place to get away from lifes daily stressors. They have some designer baby clothes here. I got to check them out.lol. love all of you! :flower: and :hugs:

I just researched Vasa Previa. BED REST!!! Stay off your feet Lisa. I'm sure the docs already told you, no intercourse. I'm reading some docs want to induce at 35 weeks. Not sure what the guidlines are is in au. Keep us posted please hon. :hugs:

Oh no Lisa!! How can a Dr be ok with missing something so important! Sheesh! The end is in sight, so no need to take any unnecessary risk! Rest rest rest!

Jess sounds so beautiful! A much needed vaca for your family xoxo. Wish we were there.

Wow Laura your weddings there are long! In the US they are usually 5 hrs or so in total. Glad Simon has not had any episodes and hoping you get answers soon!

Sorry Lisa.. Don't know much about it but sounds like rest and follow ups are best. Glad you are so close to the hospital. Research is ok but try not to research too much it will drive you crazy! Feel good

Jess that sounds like a lovely vacation! I have always wanted to go to California period..maybe one day. Enjoy!

Angel anything new?

AFM still no positive and spent $22 on another kit. I wonder if it's a possibility i missed the surge or it is coming soon. Looks about the same darkness as yesterday although my eyes may be playing tricks On me I thought a tad lighter. Not sure about BD tonight..i know they say every other day is best to give sperm a rest.

With your experience with OPKs, ladies, would you say this will be positive very soon or could it be a few days? I am wondering if I should test tonight also just in case since I bought more. I have 6 left and don't want to run out again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
Lisahugs xx
My sil had placenta previa and they wanted eher in hosp.
She didnt want to stay as had smallie at home.
Her and bub are both perfect.
Bub is now one ;-)
Xxx
Fx for all going well for y.
Do rest up and look after urself.
U will Di great xxx

Angel thanks.
He had more today but no long one.
Hurry up wed ;-)
Hope ye r well xx

Jess lovely hol. Enjoy xx

Leslie sorry I don't hve proper experience of opk xxx