ttc after a d&c

It's super exciting to have both Leslie & Amy in the TWW! :rainbowdust:

Leslie ~ Yay for successful BDing!

Jess ~ It's pure ignorance on that cashiers part! The norm is 12-13 months for walking. It's hard having bigger babies because people assume they should be doing more than they are. Don't listen to anyone else. You know your baby best! Strangers come up to me to see P and when they learn he is only 6 months old they gasp. I just chuckle...one lady said, "don't worry, he'll grow out of his cheeks." Ummm, I love his cheeks and wasn't worried about them ha! :) Oh and clothes are difficult because of his round waist. I have him in 12-18 month stretchy pants (jeans tend to cause him to spit up, the pressure of the hard waist band).

Laura ~ With you in spirit today.

Lisa ~ How are you?

:wave: ladies!

Thanks guys.
It went well.
I think the guy doing the eeg was guy who is boss of technicians
I've seen him there checking on stuff before.
He was lovely .
Very chatty and told me loads
He said he doesn't think hypsarthymia is back
Which means not spasms.
So most likely focal seizures.
Which are more normal from his atroke
And less dangerous. ;-)
He said they hve to go throuth it in detail and will get back to me soon.

No crosshairs?? Hmmm. FF can be so fickle Amy! I'm glad your acupuncturist is on top of things.

OMG I thought the same thing! Im like Ummm hello FF!!! TGhen got them this morning and was like phew! Im usually pretty regular and ovulate just fine but this cycle had me for a loop!

Amy, what scary hotel. Did you and your dh spend the night there? Hope you get good news 2 weeks from now. If we lived closer I'd take you up on the coffee invitation. Are you drinking coffee while ttc or abstaining? I drink decaff once in a while. I suffer terrible digestive issues including ibs since my last 2 pregnancies so my tummy is delicate to many things.

It was the Stanley in Estes Park, CO. Realy beautiful hotel but VERY creapy! DH agreed that it was a good idea to go see it but maybe not to stay there lol I too cut out all caffeine. I was drinking decaf up until recentley when I found out decaf still had caffeine in it. By bye Starbucks for me for now :cry: As for that HORRID women at Target.... UGH! I just want to slap her!!! I agree with what Angel said. Pre ignorance on her part. Im so sorry that you had to go through that but I think its SO SO SO sweet that your 13 year old stood up for her mom and little sister. <3

Amy yay for positives for you! Forgive me because I am new at this...when you get crosshairs what exactly does that mean? Now that I see my positive I think wondfos may be the way to go expense wise. Still stumped as to why when I tested at night it was so light. Maybe morning is the way to go for me.

SO SO SO glad that you got some BDing in!!!! :happydance: Im praying so hard that we get our BFP's in 2 weeks!! So crosshairs are what you get on your chart when you use FF (Fertility Friend) and track your BBT. Once you ovulate, you have a spike in your temp and have three consecutive high temps. Once you have these three high temps, you get crosshairs on your chart that confirms ovulation. So normally you get this at 3dpo but this month mine didnt show until 4dpo so I was a little worried lol. There is a link in my signature below that takes you to my chart (My FF Chart). If you click on it, you can pull up my chart :) I think that its a good idea to get the wondfo's. They help with the POAS addiction too when you are in the tww lol.

Laura, Im so relieved to hear about Simon geting proper meds and attention now. You realy do amaze me as well with your strength and perseverance. Simon is very lucky to have you as his mommy! :)

Bethaaaaaannnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, :kiss:

Lisa, hope you are resting and feeling ok.

Jen, love and hugs to you!

Amy and Leslie hurray testing and bfps soon xxx

Jess walking at 7 months does not happen.
Maybe super baby ;-)
Weird cashier.

Angel I get same reaction from people.
I just go yup he is my giant baby.
More to cuddle.

Crawling at 7 months is even very early.
Let alone walking !!
Sorry stucj on it.
U should see peoples faces when they ask is simin crawling.
If they r nice I just say not yet.
If they push I hit um with. Well it's not unusual cod he had a stroke and hasn't full use of right side.
Shuts um up fairly fast I tell ya ;-)

Called into work today cos amsame hosp
Lovely to see the girls.
I miss them.
They r good fun. Xx

Would ye hve samedue date Leslie and Amy?
Are ye that close.
Looking at us so far we nearly always went on pairs.
Come on cupid xxx

Leslie I forgot to answer u.
Oh is ok.
He is like me. We were scared but we both look for good side not bad as much as we can
Glad u hve ir timing sorted now.
Hurray opks xxx

Hi ladies. I realize I shouldn't have paid this woman any attention. She is the same cashier who said some annoying things about Sophie couple months ago. We were paying for some things. She saw Sophie in her britax carseat and stroller and said she shouldn't be in the bsafe carseat. That she was too big. Which she wasn't at that time. I was stupid to go pay at her register again last week, but the line was very short (now I can see why, maybe people avoid this woman). I don't know why I felt the need to prove Sophia is doing just fine. I did bring up that Sophie was an early crawler (at 6 months). I have nothing to prove to anybody. All babies develop at their own rate. Something a tad bit weird I remember about this lady. Once she saw me, dh, and our 3 girls together and started scanning all of our faces and asked us something along the lines, "Are these 3 girls your daughters??" Which is weird, because we have had a few people give us those weird looks right in our faces, but this lady actually asked that? I am wondering if she is intollerant to biracial or mixecd race children! I know racism still exists but to actually ask something like that to somebody you don't know, very intrusive in my opinion. If she ever goes out of her way to bother us again I'm going to have to make a formal complaint. People are annoying me lately! Maybe I'm also being hormonal.

Sophie is 8 months tomorrow, still no teeth. And you can tell she is teething badly. Tries to gnaw at everything in site and sometimes does it to the point of crying. :cry: Laura, has Simon's teeth broken through yet? How is his teething going? How is Simon doing today? How are you feeling?

Hi ladies! I seriously don't even know how I still get on here with 3 girls.lol. So dh and I are going on vaca again this weekend. This time we are going the opposite direction, Monterey and booking a hotel that overlooks the ocean. We are bringing Sophie and my mom is going to take care of my other 2 girks. FX Natalie will be fine with my mom

Jess ~ So glad you find the time to get on here. Its nice to read how the girls are. I hope Natalie has a good weekend with your Mom. Monterey is going to be beautiful! We've friends buying a house there, they'll be moving in December. I am going to have to visit them! Hope you have a great time, you need it AND deserve it!

Laura ~ Sounds like you got good news today. I hope it stays that way. Oh and yes, weddings are a bit cut and dry around here. There have been some I've attended where the wedding ceremony is in the afternoon, then the reception in the evening 6p-2a, but those are not the norm.

Amy & Leslie :dust: :dust: Cyber twins :drunk:

:sad2: My DH leaves in a few days. I've been having mild spells of anxiety over it. I wish my family lived around here. I will be going to my sister's and having my Mom here a bunch to help pass the time. I don't want to wish the days away because I love love love my baby and I don't want to rush anything about him...It's hard to explain. Like hurry up time b/c I want my DH back, but slow down because Pierce is growing too fast. Make sense? Ughh.

Bethany ~ Any updates about your DH?

Jen ~ Thinking of you.

Lisa ~ :hugs:

Another unsuccessful BDing night :hissy:. Just makes me want to give up...I won't but I guess we are done for the month

jess sorry i forgot to answer teeth qs xx
im not sure . he had a little break for last few days
teething but not as sore as they had been.
they seem sore again today so break over id say.
sometimes i can feel an edge but most times no so i think im prob still feeling tooth just under gum.no visible tooth yet
i havent been pushing him to check cos i dont wanna upset him, he had enough goin on :)
he is a bit extra sleepy now from meds but had no episode last nt :)
startin to work i hope :)
they will be so cute with mostly gums and a few teeth :)
no rush as angel said less time to decay :)

aw angel again, sucky xx
i know i have said it before but id love if u could visit me while he is away :)
although weather is pretty crappy so maybe better if i went to u :)
how long for this time?
it is tough on u xxx
glad u have mom visits to break up time.xx

leslie hugs honey but before Ov is much more important than after so dont stress urself xxx
both times i got preg was from day 12 and i ov on 14 xxx
hugs xx
i know the more u try not to stress the more u stress :) x
u ever do meditation ?
i find it really good .
i did it while ttc all the time and while preg for birth
i still do it in bed at night myself now,
really helps me xxx

love to all xxx

if i had realised he would sleep this long i would hve snoozed too,
over an hour now.
im wrecked from last few weeks, its when crisis starts to resolve u feel tired :)
thank god meds seem to be startin to work, i hate seein him sleepy from them but its only temp and its better than the alternative.
he is prob catching up on sleep now he can have peace anyway :)
i get lonely when he is like this cos he normally keeps me pretty busy :)
with playing and cuddles :)

Angel, I too wish we could go visit Laura in Ireland.. what a treat that would be for so many reasons!!! :) Im glad that you have your mom coming out and a few visits planned.

Laura, hows Simon doing today??? Hope everything is going well!

Leslie, Im sorry your DH was being a poop. I agree with Laura in that BDing before O is mor important so Im still hopeful for this month for you!!!!

I have to run into a meeting... lots of love to you all and happy Friday!!!

He wasnt more sleepy for rest of the day but he had 21 min one this eve. Doh.
Hurry up and go away seizures.
Still very early days of meds.
Love to all xxx

Aww. I hope those meds kick in soon! Try to enjoy your "me" time if and when you can! Have you heard any more regarding the EEG (hope I haven't misread that post, I'll go back)? A visit to Ireland would be amazing! Come on Amy! :plane:

Amy 5dpo :dust: :dust:

Leslie 2dpo! Now you know when it's safe to test! :dust: Sorry for the failed attempt to BD, but I believe that eggy was covered---literally! Heehehe!

I want to say TGIF, but :sadangel: I don't wanna! DH will be gone for 3-4 months :brat:

So now to root for my ladies on the scent of their rainbows! BFP vibes headed your way Amy & Leslie!

:wave: ladies!

Enjoy your vacay Jess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"