ttc after a d&c

I'm clueless about the opks Leslie. But I am Amy might be able to shed some light because she has taken clomid. :hugs:

Leslie...looks like a fade in line to me, but that can be there days before you actually O. If it is still like that tomorrow then I'd say commence BDing. I've heard Clomid can help regulate a cycle, so maybe you'll have a 28-29 day cycle this round! I hope the timing works out for you and DH! :dust:

Jen ~ those pics are so precious!! I'm glad you were as to post them. I love her hat and I think the 1 year old board looks great!

Brb....

It's just where small traces of LH are picked up and it progressively gets darker. I hope I was looking at it right, it was still quite light, correct? Oh and I was told that OPK's can also pick up estrogen so there can be a faint line from that too :)

Jess ~ Headstands and walking, how sweet! I bet you are busy! Pierce is doing extended reaching and sort of pulls up if near the couch, but still no crawling. He hasn't mastered the stacking of things, I just noticed him trying yesterday. Soph is a big girl, weight gain and super active, good going! How are the solids coming along?

Laura ~ Darn thyroid. Are you currently on meds? I hope it stabilizes quickly. Yay for Simon liking his stander, boo for small appetite. Guess it's a good thing he was plumped up, now he is stretching out! Are the meds helping his seizures?

I'm not going to openly throw a Game of Thrones spoiler out there, but I must say I was super pleased with this weeks show! Don't read if you haven't watched it!
So glad they killed Joffrey...he was a psycho brat! They should've taken Cersei too! Anxious for Tyrion though, poor guy can't catch a break!

Hi Ladies!!

Looking for some insight if possible ladies. Last day of clomid CD 9. I decided to do an opk this morning even though it is earlier than I thought I would. To me it is darker than should be for day 9 and I wonder if clomid if affecting this or if everything is much earlier and that is what it's showing. Trying to figure out when to start BDing and wondering if tonight should be it. DH's schedule is so annoying this month so gonna be tough but what can you do. Anyone's thoughts are appreciated! Attaching a pic also....
Oh and clomid is having some side effects I realize with the largest being some insomnia at night. I didn't realize the connection but been sleeping terrible.
Hope everyone is doing well and thanks in advance!

So the OPK still looks like its negative. I had the same thing happen to me but if you think about it... cd 9 your body is getting ready to surge. So your OPK will gradually get darker until BOOM, unmistakable +! With your timing, I believe you should get a full on + opk like cd12-ish and then O on CD14. That is the goal when they give you Clomid on speicific days. The days they tell you to take it depend on the individual but it looks like you are on track. Also, something to keep in mind with opk's is that the dye can vary slightly for each test. So you can test one day and both lines are darker but the next day both the lines are lighter. All you need to pay attention to is the actual result and try not to get caught up in the actual darkness of the dye. So just compare to the test line and if its isnt as dark or darker, then its a negative. But looking at your lines, I really think you are on track. :thumbup: I myself might be going back on clomid since I may actually NEED it now vs before I really didnt :cry: Oh well, whatever to get our forever baby, right?

I'm using you as an expert opinion amy ;) when would you start BDing if you were me.
So sorry things are being odd for you right now and you may have to go back on meds :( whatever works I agree. We can be clomid buddies!

Glad amy gave u good answer xxx
Must chevj ur post Amy xxx hugs

Angel I'm on 75 a day.
Talked yo doc. I'm pGetty hypo at the mo
I was blaming my liver.
Meds nearly doubling to 125 a day
Should feel much better soon
Hurray for pierce xx
Brainy boy

Jess Sophie really flying it too.

All our lo s are super bubs

Here's to more super bubs really soon xx
Love to all

Leslie Id go for tomoro , then day 12 and every day then if u can
I know sometimes not possible.
I'm obsessed with cd 12 . Got me both my bfps
Xxx
Go Leslie's egg ;-)

I'm using you as an expert opinion amy ;) when would you start BDing if you were me.
So sorry things are being odd for you right now and you may have to go back on meds :( whatever works I agree. We can be clomid buddies!

LOL! Unless you get a +opk before hand, I bd every other day starting cd11. Then day of +opk and two days after, skip a day and then one more day. That worked for me in the past but wasnt guaranteed.

hi guys xx
how is everyone
things are gettin better here, lil man slept properly last nt for first nt in ages
he is much more relaxed in himself.
startin to eat a bit again too.
started my increased meds so they should start to kick in soon ish :)
no news here really..

love to all xx

Oh my gosh... Angel i clicked on your spoiler thing before i read your post thinking why does Angel have a spoiler!!! haha!!
I read the first few words. I did plan to watch the first two episodes tonight but i would have liked that surprise!!
Its my own fault for clicking without reading!!

Oh Amy I hope you don't have to go back on the Clomid track. I pray acu + follie scans + IUI works xoxo

Leslie ~ The girls have given you sound advice on when to start BDing. FX'd your schedules work in your favor!

Laura ~ Sorry about the thyroid again, but glad it can readily be fixed with meds! Hurray for a decent night's sleep...gives me hope!

Jess, Jen & Bethany ~ Smooches to the girls!

NO +opk this morning leads me to believe tomorrow's scan wont bring good news.

amy hope surge is just a bit late xxx

angel, sleep is hit and miss here lately :)
gums r killing him today
my parents called today, he wouldnt go to my dad cos he was grouchy.
he normally flys to him .

love to all xx

NO +opk this morning leads me to believe tomorrow's scan wont bring good news.

That only means the LH isn't there yet to boot the eggy out...the follie could still be growing. We only want the ripe one to pop out! xoxo

Leslie ~ how do the OPKs look?

Amy ~ still wishing the best of news for you today :dust:

Happy Good Friday ladies! :bunny: :bunny:

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/d49f7388140ef6fd38ad775df37a8066_zpscf769045.jpg

The weekend is pretty much here ladies!

Hi girls!

Leslie, how are your OPK's looking?? Did you BD??? We need updates! lol

hope all of you are doing well and have fun plans for Easter :)

AFM~ Scan went ... well... meh this morning. There was progress but Im still not there. Going back in on Monday morning. More deatils in my journal but thats pretty much it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->