ttc after a d&c

Yay for Simon's 1st tooth!! Hopefully he feels a little better now that he cut his first tooth. Hopefully Sophie gets her first tooth soon!!

Have a nice weekend ladies!

Ok Amy I will update ;)
I often feel bad updating when I don't have time to acknowledge everyone. I apologize for that.
I think opk looks good for day 11... I know I'm obsessing over line darkness etc so I just need to let it happen. And of course hope this cycle isn't 39 days like last! Thank god I am done with clomid because I actually slept normal last night and I didn't have to kick DH out!
We did bd last night end it was tough with his late schedule. Felt like a chore but it is what it is.
So sorry about your confusion Amy. I hope that your body is just late to O. I know how annoying that can be! Let's get our Easter ( well Passover too haha) BFPs!

Happy weekend ladies. Hope everyone has a good holiday and enjoy time with the family! Thinking of you all even when I don't have time to update!

How are the OPKs looking ladies?? Updates por favor!

Leslie no need to feel like you have to address everyone...jump right in whenever you want or need to xoxo

Rainy and in the 50's here ughh! Not the Easter weekend I was hoping for. Meanwhile, going to brave the mall and try to get Pierce's pic w/ the Easter Bunny! Ha!

Yay for Simon's 1st tooth!! Hopefully he feels a little better now that he cut his first tooth. Hopefully Sophie gets her first tooth soon!!

Have a nice weekend ladies!

Hope Sophie gets herssoon too x
He is still teething away mad.
Trying to bring more and grow his one up

I can finally add pics directly from phone
I got a fab new phone for 40 e
A deal between my super market and phone company
Sweet
Love to all

Attachments

• DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3
Whoops sideways but u can still see.

Good luck finding Easter bunny Angel ;-)

Leslie fx for + 've soon xxx

U too Amy xxx

Hope all's well

Lisa how u doin? Xxx
Bethany and Jen same ;-)

Who am I missing. Hopefully no one
Still have brain fog but it's lifting

someone asked for pic of him in stander
cant remember who :)

Attachments

• DSC_1000.jpg
    DSC_1000.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_1003.jpg
    DSC_1003.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
Thanks ladies! Quick update... Below is opk today on day 12 at 10:45am. So not positive today like Amy predicted but pretty close. I may test again later cause my shy bladder wasn't very helpful and I hate how the lines are faded a bit.

Angel enjoy time with Easter bunny and pierce.
Laura love the pictures. He is adorable as always

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
Quick update coz I'm about to go back to bed... I'm feeling so gross!!
I knew this would happen to me since i was quite slim before.
It all started when OH and i tried to BD the other night and because we had to use condoms (which no one likes!! :blush:) it didn't really work out for him. Just made me feel like he's not attracted to me anymore with the weight gain and stretch marks and loose belly and my boobs haven't fully recovered and other stuff which is TMI. He's seen me go through so much gross stuff in the last few months. He says he's still attracted to me but its been a few nights now and he hasn't tried again!! :blush:
I know I'm being silly but its hard not to feel fat and ugly! :cry:
None of my clothes fit and i still look pregnant in the ones that do fit... no matter how often people tell me i look good it doesn't seem to matter.
Of course its all worth it for her but I've never felt embarrassed about my body before and its not nice.

Leslie u look really close.
Tonight or tomorrow pos I'd day xxx

Lisa hugs.
My stretch marks have faded lots
I wasn't skinny before bub but my tummy wad much tighter.
The more weight I lose its getting droopy.
I hate it too but Simon is well worth it
I'm hoping in time and when I exercise properly hoping it comes back.
Xxx

Simon is gorgeous Laura! And the pics of him in his strander, he looks so precious. Didn't realize how tall he is. Wowwww! He looks like a happy baby(despite the teething pain).

Thanks jess
He is tall
We all have tall jelly beans ;-)
He thrwe his first proper tantrum tonight.
His gums are killing him.
Mostly in good form.
Just is screeching sometimes.
He is ramming his hands into his mouth to bite um poor love.
Cuddled up asleep beside me now
He wants cuddles 24-7 at the mo.
How's Sophie
How are u and,ur ladies :-D

Lisa
We have only be a handfull of times.
Baby in bed is greatest contraception. Xx
Tiredness is a big part of that too

Simon is so tall, he looks a tad bit leaner. Still robust and perfectly cuddly though. He he. Love his eyes and cheeks! Looks like he is getting to be a pro in his stander. :flower:

Lisa, the body does change after having a baby. But you were very in shape to begin with. Just give your body a tad bit of time hon. I am sure you already look amazing. Bding after having a baby can be nerve wrecking. And I am very sure your oh is scared to injure you. Mine was. Hope Elena is doing good hon. I can't believe she is over 10 lbs already!!

Sophie was up almost the whole night!! She use to sleep the whole night. I cursed me and dh by bragging about how well she slept. I wonder if she is close to cutting a tooth yet. So you can actually see his tooth now? And he has more breaking through? Poor baby. :nope:

Hurray for Simon's tooth! He is sooooo cute! Looks like a cuddler like Pierce! That stander is so neat. I'm glad you can post pics from phone on here now :friends:

Leslie ~ eeeek, that is close! I'm anxious to see what tomorrow's brings. Did you test again today?

Amy ~ I cleared the cookies from my phone and lost your temp bookmark :grr: Gling to fix that right now!

Jess, Jen, Bethany ~ the girls ready for Easter?

Lisa ~ Awww. :hugs: You were in super shape before, you'll bounce back quickly, don't sweat it! And your OH is supposed to make you feel more beautiful now b/c you are his baby's Momma, I bet he doesn't know how you are feeling. Have you told him?

Pierce did great with the Easter Bunny today...no crying, guess he thought it was a giant stuffed animal!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
Sophie was up almost the whole night!! She use to sleep the whole night. I cursed me and dh by bragging about how well she slept. I wonder if she is close to cutting a tooth yet. So you can actually see his tooth now? And he has more breaking through? Poor baby. :nope:

Bummer about Soph waking...could be teething. We've never had a full night, so I'm all too familiar w/ not getting solid sleep :sleep:

I swear the second I saw the Easter Bunny picture I thought Simon was a doll. I thought the Easter Bunny was holding a doll and I looked closer and it was Simon! He is so darling. :flower:

We don't have much plans for Easter. We are going to church and then having a dinner with the family. Natalie has an appointment for a complete physical next Tuesday. She is starting to have headaches when she gets very depressed. And she has started getting these laughing spells out of know where and all of the sudden she will start crying while laughing. :cry: It is so incredibly depressing to see my little girl like this. Thank God she can finally get seen and treated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->