ttc after a d&c

Leslie, wishing you a lot of luck this cycle. Sending sticky rainbow glitter your way :) great looking test!

Angel, no she doesn't but they can get loose when she rolls around in the carpet. I think that she is just accustomed to the bows now. Breaking her in young ;)
Yay you are at your sister's! Have a blast with your family <3

Amy, no tricking this time- I won't allow it! This looks like a promising cycle :D

Lisa, I missed the weight part but remember that it took us many months to gain it and it will take many to lose it. I'm still not happy with my body either :hugs:
Sorry that she cried but glad that she hasn't been too fussy.

Laura, how has Simon been doing?

Little miss L is in a great mood today!
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/92f5e9a4b8ebfcd96b6c6c9eb6770579_zps54507c9d.jpg

She is,just gorgeous,Bethany xxx
Such a lovable little face and,great smile
We r good and bad.
He has lost weight cos he can't eat but is,in better form
And ate some,bits today.
He is choking on everything.
Waiting on medical people's to get back to me ;-)
Darn new,meds.
But they r mostly controlling his seizures so that's good.

How's everything with ye? Xxx

Some pics from today

Attachments

• DSC_0045.jpg
    DSC_0045.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
Um why always sideways from New phone. Umm....
If,ye,r on phone. Just turn it. Ha,Ha
Love to all xxx

Still no positive, OPKs light...I'm getting really annoyed and tired of this. I can't even test during optimal time.:hissy:

Laura, i know this is a Scotland thing but is he riding a lochness monster!?! :haha:
So cute!! he looks like such a little man in those photos.

Bethany, she always looks so happy!! Elena just started smiling at me on purpose now. i love it!! its made me cry more than once. haha

Leslie, hoping that positive comes soon. Sounds frustrating. Did you end up getting the digital ones?

Oh Laura, the meds are causing him to be unable to eat? I hate all of these trials that the both of you have to go through. Poor boy. He looks great though! What a cutie :)

Leslie, I bet you O'd! Just sit back somewhere quiet and relax and visualize the egg and sperm meeting. I did that and I think it helped, as kooky as it sounds.

Lisa, those first smiles and then the first giggles are the best. Enjoy <3

Beautiful pic Laura. What as handsome little man! His eyes are big and beautiful. I was also worried when Sophie lost like 2 pounds. Didn't know that could happen. And even though she gained it back and then some (weighs about 25 lbs now I think), she still looks thinner to me. Glad to see Simon is eating a bit more now. He really looks darling on his dinosaur. :cloud9:

Natalie has a complete physical on the 29th (Tuesday), so we will go from there. Hopefully we can get a referral to a psychologist right away. She is suffering from mania lately and she kept us all up until 5am this morning. She even woke up Sophie on 3 different occasions. I was so hoping she would grow out of this but she won't, it was just wishful thinking. She's such a beautiful little girl and suffers so much emotionally. Wish I can take all of her pain away. :nope:

No digital OPKs Lisa. They wouldn't have come in in time for my ovulation...or so I thought.
Bethany thanks I hope you are right. I know you were frustrated over OPKs also. Just wish they were easier and this was easier. I want a clear cut positive so I know when AF is due and when to maybe test and also when we can chill out and bd for fun! Just getting very emotional about it all.

Love the pictures of Lorelei and Simon!
Hope everyone is doing well.

So sorry about Natalie, Jess. I hope you get answers and help very soon. Your strength will definitely help her :hugs:

Jess, massive hugs

Leslie, maybe you got a shy egg this month? Mine did the exact same thing. I tested the moring of my +opk and didnt even look promising then tested that afternoon and BOOM. Dont lose hope... its coming!!!

Love the pics of all the little ones! :)

Thanks Amy...I think you are right. Woke up this morning feeling bloated and darker again and this is at 5am. Here's hoping for next couple of days. I was just hoping clomid would have helped me out earlier but I will speak with doc after blood tests. I know some ladies take day 3-7 and I took day 5-9. I am curious if that affected it and why she had me take those days.
Thanks for listening to me bitch ladies :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
I took it from 3-7 when they had me on it so that def can help! Hope the dr sheds some light and gives you answers! :) come on surge!!!!

Love love the pics if the babies!!

Lorelie looks so happy, beautiful smile! You are a pro at wrapping your LO! I couldn't really get the hang of it, but was alright b/c P was 13lbs by 8 weeks, so the Boba would sag.

And Laura Simon looks so handsome and cuddly (even if he has had a smidge of weight loss). I'm thrilled you can post pics from your phone. What were you waiting to hear back from the Dr for (did I read that wrong)?

Jess ~ I knew you were taking Natalie on a Tuesday just didn't know which Tuesday! FX'd for the referral she'll need. Is Alyssa ready for summer?

Lisa ~ AF is a fickle beast, certainly wreaks havoc on our emotions. Glad you and your OH were able to "reconnect" :bunny:

Amy ~ 3dpo eeeek! So exciting!

Leslie ~ I hope you don't have to call the insurance and ask about IUI, come on shy little eggy!

Jen ~ How was Zoey's Easter? Hope you guys are well xoxo

The trip went well. Pierce got cranky toward the end, but he was just tired of being in the car. (Lisa just plan to stop according to Elena's needs if you go up to Sydney. My trip is 4 hours and I stopped once to feed him). Pierce is loving his cousin, Decland 3. He constantly has someone playing with him and I believe it is wearing him out...perhaps a 6 hour stretch of sleep is in my future?? Ha! Ok ladies. Be well, anxiously awaiting news of Leslie's +ve OPK!

Seconded Angel xxx
Waiting yohear if they can help any with food situation
He is much better this eve
Hope it lasts ;-)

Love to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe