ttc after a d&c

Doing ok.. temps are looking ok. Im trying not to get hopes up becasue Ive had perfect cycles that look like Im pregnant and then Im not. :( But they are above the coverline so thats good lol

We now need Leslie to get her surge on!!

Haha get my surge on..love it! Almost..pic below from around 5:30 pm (hope no one gets tired of seeing lines. Let's hope the lines are HCG for Amy and I next!)

Glad you and pierce had a good trip! Are you back home already?
Glad all is well with Simon Laura!
Amy hope those temps keep up! What does the spike mean right now anyway?

Ps feel so bloated at the moment...guess that is my almost O sign. Any remedies for bloating ladies?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 3
Leslie, Looks like you and Amy will be testing close to the same time! Hope to see those 2 lines on an hpt next!

Hey looks like I'll be joining this lovely group after my d&c in January. On cycle day 30 today (average 32? day cycles) hoping to test soon. Had some spotting last night and today but I've never spotted in previous pregnancies ??? can't get to town to get a test till Sunday morn at the earliest :( wish me luck!

Fx Leslie and Amy xxx

Krakir best of luck
Fx for u Xx

Love to all Xx

Angel p is a big guy too how are ye doing with nappies
Is it all cloth u use
S is getting big for biggest pampers here.
Biggest here is 6+
Um.wondering if cloth are more flexible
Dovthey get in his way moving cos a bit bulkier?
Hope ur enjoying it trip
If u don't have time to answer don't worry about it xxx

[/QUOTE=mommylov;32443981]Doing ok.. temps are looking ok. Im trying not to get hopes up becasue Ive had perfect cycles that look like Im pregnant and then Im not. :( But they are above the coverline so thats good lol

We now need Leslie to get her surge on!![/QUOTE]

Glad it's looking good
Fx hon xxx
I'll shut up now cos I'm getting excited and don't wanna get u too focused on testing ;-)
Love u loads and hhope soo much u get bfp Xx

Thanks Jess...Amy will probably be testing a week or so earlier than me because my body is being stubborn :) how is Natalie?

Thanks Laura. Hope all is well!

Good luck krakir. Sorry for your loss

Still not positive bleh...line update below! Doesn't seem like I'm ovulating much earlier like I was supposed to :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 4
Angel p is a big guy too how are ye doing with nappies
Is it all cloth u use
S is getting big for biggest pampers here.
Biggest here is 6+
Um.wondering if cloth are more flexible
Dovthey get in his way moving cos a bit bulkier?
Hope ur enjoying it trip
If u don't have time to answer don't worry about it xxx

The cloth diapers I use have adjustable snaps that grow with him (up AND out <~~ha!). They don't restrict his movement, but he hasn't started crawling, so I'm not sure. He moves all around on his booty while sitting up just fine. I use both cloth (Bumgenius) & our Pampers brand of nappies. If you make the switch they have a hybrid style of cloth diaper that seems less bulky, it's a shell with disposable inserts. We def have some big boys on our hands, I love it! I hope Simon's appetite comes back. I think Pierce is either suffering allergies or has a cold...he has a clear runny nose and his appetite is waning :(

Leslie how'd that OPK look today? The last one looked close! Will the Dr run labs to check for ovulation this cycle?

:dust: for Amy & Leslie :dust:

Krakir ~ Sorry for your loss. FX'd for your BFP!

TGIF ladies!

Hi Angel.. Last opk was 5am this morning and I posted it in the previous page. Does keep getting closer but not positive. Will poas again after work to see. She will take day 21 blood work which is Monday. Hoping to at least O by then!
Hope pierce feels better and yay for Friday!

Leslie, It does look like its close but I wish it would just come on already! You said that was early in the morning right? I dont know if its possible but are you able to poas in the afternoon like around 3-4ish? Ive had to sneak into the bathroom a few times to poas lol You would think with FMU being more concentrated that you would have a good reading but we dont always start surging in the morning. I think I had one cycle where I only surged for like 12 hours and since I was testing 2 X a day it was the only reason I caught. Opk's can be wonderful but they can be a headache too :( Have you considered temping? The only reason I ask is because there have been times where I questioned my OPK's and it was nice to have my temps confirm things. Also, Im seeing an acupuncturist and she tells me that you can tell alot by your temps throughout the month. Maybe ask your dr about it and see if they are familiar with it and if they are, maybe they can take a look and see if there is something else going on? Im still thinking you just have a little shy eggy so keep with BDing every other day. :D

Krakir, very sorry for your loss and hope you get your BFP soon!

Angel, hope P's doing better!

Laura, lol youre too funny. :rofl:

Bethany, hope youre having a great morning with your smiley little L!! :D

Jess, hows everything going? Hope things are better with Natalie. :hugs:

Jen, thinking og you and Zoey!

Lisa, hope AF has shown (I think you mentioned that you were waiting for her to show).

Anyone hear from Tash?

I so hope I didnt leave anyone out :oops:

:hug:

Angel, poor Pierce. I hope that he isn't sick. Maybe has mild allergies? Glad he is having fun with his cousin!

Laura, I'm not sure what is wrong with the pampers in Ireland or if they are different? Because over here Pampers Swaddlers size 4 is 22-37 lbs and size 5 is 27+ lbs. Pampers Baby Dry even has a size 6 which is 35+ lbs. Pampers cruisers goes up to size 7, which is 41 lbs. and up. Sophia is 25lbs. more or less and even size 6 would be huge on her so I'm thinking Pampers in Ireland are different? How much is Simon's weight now? Maybe they carry their weight differently? Sophia has huge thighs and and she has a tummy but not a very big one. Sorry its been so hard to find diapers over there. It sounds like they are different because over here size 6 is huge and size 7 could maybe even fit my 8 year old lol (just kidding). How's Simon's eating going? Has his appetite gotten better?

Lisa, how are u and Elena are doing? I'm sure she is growing away. Time flies when they are young.

Hi Jen! Hi Bethany!

Natalie's mental state is getting worse and worse now that her appointment is getting closer. She can't sleep at night anymore and this is while taking sleep supplements like Melatonin, they do nothing for her. My whole family life is crumbling down. My 14 year old is saying she has been depressed for the last 6 or 7 years and she doesn't know why. So now I need to find a psychologist for her and get to the core of what's going on. I have always been open with her. All the time ask her how she is feeling. Ask her about school. All of these years I told her if anybody was ever teasing her or making her feel bad to please tell me so I can help her. According to her, she was teased horribly, she never told us anything, the teachers never mentioned anything, she always came home looking happy, always excited to go to school, had a lot of friends, was very giddy laughing etc. I have always talked to her, take great interest in her life, give her love and hugs. So I am completely baffled by all of this. I am starting to feel like a complete failure. :nope:

Looks like I'm out for this month. fx'd for next time :(
This seems like such a large group! by the time I know who is all here you'll all be in the first tri boards :p

Seriously Amy I wish it would be positive already also! 5 :30 pm pic below. I can't test at the times I would like because we share a bathroom with clients ( stalls) and my day consists of person after person so no time to test, check it in time etc. it is seriously annoying. Tomorrow I will be able to test like a little before 11 which I know is usually a decent time for OPKs. Not sure when I will be around afternoon time. Looking for wedding dresses with my brothers fiancée! Please please be positive tomorrow [-o&lt; ...the closer we get into next week the worse DH's schedule gets! Saw what you mentioned about your chart/ temp dip on your journal. Really hoping for you!!
I heard if you breathe through your mouth a lot , get up at different times in morning, get up during the night your temps could be off. This true? I do all of the above haha.

Jess so very sorry about the mental health issues your daughters are having. You have to know that nothing you have done leads to these issues. mental health can be genetic and chemical. You are doing the right things for them and the best that you can. :hugs:

Krakir sorry about AF. I've been ttc about a year after mmc now ( anniversary date coming up ugh)and losing hope I will make it to the first tri boards! Amy and i are current ttcers and the rest of the ladies have their little ones. My name is Leslie by the way. Good luck to you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi Angel.. Last opk was 5am this morning and I posted it in the previous page. Does keep getting closer but not positive. Will poas again after work to see. She will take day 21 blood work which is Monday. Hoping to at least O by then!
Hope pierce feels better and yay for Friday!

Whoops, was that 5am? Didn't realize you were up so early, thought it was from the night before! Glad they have a plan for lab work...come on eggy!

Darn witch Krakir!

:hugs: Jess. Did Alyssa's depression start around the time Natalie was born? Maybe she needs one on one w/ her Mommy? Teens are tough, you are doing a great job! :hugs:

:wave: Lisa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->