ttc after a d&c

So sorry for your loss krakir. Hoping you get your bfp very soon. If you have any TTC questions we are here to help. :hugs:

Angel, I think her depression is a combination of factors. My fathers (her grandfathers) death really affected her. And my mistake was not taking her to see a therapist when he passed away. His passing really affected her, they were best friends. She was the apple or my dad's eye. I thought she grieved and got better with time. I always talked to her about my dad and when I would she would get emotional, as expected. But my dh and my mom gave me horrible advice and told me that I shouldn't talk about my father to her and they even went as far as saying that we shouldn't talk about my father in front of her. And I think she learned to bottle everything up. That's one thing dh and my mom have in common, they believe negative emotions or sadness should be hidden from the world and that its better to bury them than to let them out. Not sure if this is a cultural thing since they are from the same country, but I never agreed with that. Also I know for sure that Natalie's mental illness has affected her greatly. Living with someone with mental illness can affect the siblings greatly. Now all I can do is take her to see a therapist and figure out how we can help her to get better. I just wish I helped her sooner. I keep beating myself over the head for all of this. Oh and I think the miscarriage I had affected her greatly also. Another major trauma to the family. Sorry for the long post. :nope:

10:40am this morning... If I get home in one will try this afternoon again. Both lines look somewhat darker in person

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 4
Jess can you take Alyssa in for the referral when you take Natalie this week? Poor girl trying to be so strong :/

Leslie ~ Still not positive? Hmm. Does Clomid regulate a cycle or just stimulate follie growth? FX'd for that LH surge!

Angel p is a big guy too how are ye doing with nappies
Is it all cloth u use
S is getting big for biggest pampers here.
Biggest here is 6+
Um.wondering if cloth are more flexible
Dovthey get in his way moving cos a bit bulkier?
Hope ur enjoying it trip
If u don't have time to answer don't worry about it xxx

The cloth diapers I use have adjustable snaps that grow with him (up AND out <~~ha!). They don't restrict his movement, but he hasn't started crawling, so I'm not sure. He moves all around on his booty while sitting up just fine. I use both cloth (Bumgenius) & our Pampers brand of nappies. If you make the switch they have a hybrid style of cloth diaper that seems less bulky, it's a shell with disposable inserts. We def have some big boys on our hands, I love it! I hope Simon's appetite comes back. I think Pierce is either suffering allergies or has a cold...he has a clear runny nose and his appetite is waning :(

Thanks
I tried to answer earlier but s woke
I ordered small amount of Terry cloths and a large bamboo Nappy cover and liners to try
We don't have as good a variety as ye do at all
Ordered from UK and even they dint have all ye do
Thanks for info xxx

Angel I think supposed to do both but apparently not with me. Or maybe dose isn't high enough. Probably will O usual time. I'm more upset about BD issues at this point

Angel I hope p is ok and not getting sick xxx

Jess hugs honey.
Hope ye,get sorted soon
Its really awfull when ur kids r ill
It's not ur fault ur kkids are ill hon
I know u do everything u can to help them

Size 6 nappies here go up to 35 lb
But his thighs are bigger than a kid who would,be walking
He is in size 3-4 yr old clothes now
They would usually be well out of nappies
We don't have a size 7 here
Only from online incontinence company!!!

I understand now Laura. I wonder, it sounds like sizing in Ireland is different. Over here size 4 is huge like for a 40in and 40 lb. child I believe. The weird thing is that even though size 3 and 4 would be huge on Sophie, some of Natalie's hand me downs are that size and actually fit Sophie. I'm thinking either Sophie is gigantic and Natalie is very shirt, or Natalie's hand me downs have shrunk from previous washing. Simon sounds and looks big and healthy though! All of our Los are thriving and big babies, incredible! Thanks for understanding about my problems with Natalie, thank you all ladies! :hugs:

hi ladies! i read through 8 pagea very quickly and im sorry i dont post often at all. this phone stinks. anyways no job yet :( im having hard time getting sleep and hardly any energy to care for myself. i have a ton to make for zoeys party yet. but no time/energy... ill have to find some...

laura i hope simons meds help and i am glad hes gettingappitite back. he is soo cute!!

jess so sorry about nat

natalie i hope that she feels some relief after appt and gets help she needs.

bethany lorelie is sooo cute! love ur baby wrap! i need to get a new one for summer but afraid financially i cant. how are u doing? are u still ttc? i love following u and laura on fb!

Leslie, boo for work :( I believe clomid is suppose to help with folli growth but with that it should also help regulate. Have you talked to your dr? Are they doing folli scans or anything while you are on it?

Jess, :hugs:

Hi ladies!! :)

Thanks Jen xxx
I was like that recently but my thyroid was low.
Could u have low iron or something? Xxx
Hope u feel better and have more energy soon x

Jess I need America nappies ;-)
I was reading something other day that said Irish nappies have shrunk since 60 s
Our now 6 is what 4 was then
Makes no sense because kids are getting bigger not smaller
Hope u and girls get the help u need soon xxx

Hi Jen sorry about no job and financial stressors. Hope things turn around soon.

Amy I have blood work tomorrow so when she calls back with results I will talk to her about my concerns with late ovulation and all. No monitoring other than blood work. I'm guessing CD 22or 23 will be my positive. DH is actually thinking more about IUI because of the lack of control and frustration we feel. Besides the cost I am so not into having same testing done again and more before even getting started with IUI. I guess that is usual though ( HSG and blood tests etc)? When you have IUI are you able to go to work right after or do they ask you to take it easy? I know for hsg she told me to take it easy but I heard from someone else they went right back to work. I have more and more of a feeling that I am going to have to speak with my supervisor at work about this so she knows when I start to take time off what is going on. Any words of advice about the testing or procedures? I'm just curious.
Hope this is your month! Everything sounds great

Jen sorry you've been exhausted...glad you found the time to pop in and update us. Miss you xoxo

Leslie ~ Amy is the resident expert on IUI! I once considered it (if DH was going to be gone), seemed like an easy enough process. Never thought you'd have to take is easy after though, i wonder now what Amy does :shrug:

Laura ~ I can send you 4-5 of my brand of cloth diapers and/or a mega box of size 5 Pampers, my gift to Simon :thumbsup: Let me know and I'll make it happen!

:dust: Amy

Angel thanks hon but we should be fine
Hoping ones I've ordered work out.
They look good and are for 35 lb plus so should be fine
Xxx
Hows p?
Are sniffles better Xx
Hope so

Leslie iui sounds like a good idea if ur having trouble be,at right times
Hope u won't need to check it out by getting bfp this month xxx

Love to ll x

Simon is funny ttoday
Really sleepy. Think drugs may be catching up on him
Had 16 min seizure too
He had been doing much better
Hope it's a fluke

Thanks Laura me too! So sorry about Simon today. Hope it was a fluke and all is well soon :hugs:

Ladies this was 1:45 pm today... You'd say that is almost positive but not, right? Just need more eyes for confirmation. Sorry again about all the pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 4
Leslie, I've never used the opks but it looks pretty close to positive to me. Hopefully you can get in plenty of :bunny:

Laura, 16m seizure sounds a bit scary. You are a very strong woman and a great mumma!! i hope the seizure was just a once off and he is getting better. :hugs:

sorry gotta dash Elena needs me.... :hi: everyone!!

Sooooo close Leslie!! Come on +ve! I <3 the pics of your OPKs, keep 'em coming!

Laura ~ Darn the seizures :/ Praying it was as you said, just a fluke. As for the nappies, if yours don't work out please don't hesitate to let me know. Diapers are super easy to come by here! The sizing difference is interesting, any labels I buy from UK retailers tend to run small. I'm with you, don't they get these babies are being made bigger, not smaller! Ha!

Jess ~ Shopping for Soph and her sweet chunky legs means a lot of dresses, right? Ha!

:wave: 85 at my sister's...gorgeous! Pierce still has a clear runny nose. My sis suspects teething combined w/ allergies. No fever, no cough, usual disposition so who knows! Did I tell you ladies my BIL went to start my nieces car and mistakenly put my house key in her ignition? :rofl: My sis told him the spare was on the counter, so he grabbed mine. In his defense my Beemer key is keyless (little black square) and my house key is a pink electric guitar <~~see the confusion? Teenage girl would have a car key made like that. $85 later my house key is spared and niece was back on the road! I <3 this place!

Edit: My niece had a pic:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 3
Back... she went to sleep easier than i expected her to then! Such a good girl. She's still pretty much sticking to a routine at the moment. She has her 5 feeds throughout the day from about 5am and gets to bed after her 7:30pm feed.

Have any of your babies had thrush in their tongue? She's had it from birth and i was told it would go away but it hasn't. Ive been trying to treat it over the last two weeks and have tried two different medications. Using Dakatrin at the moment and its not really getting any better. It doesn't seem to bother her.

Hi jess and angel... i see you online!

I think i can go back to bed now!! yay!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->