Lots here ;-)

Leslie's looks real close.
I'd test in 5 hours ish of possible and it were me
I'd also try jump oh if poss
Hee hee xxx

Lisa thanks
U look fab on fb Xx
Glad ye r doing so well Xx

Angel, I'm jealous of the warmth!! its starting to get cold here... its about 7C (44F) at the moment. Time to get out the winter clothes and turn the heater on.

How do you ladies keep your LO's warm in bed in winter? The SIDS guidelines for sleeping don't really lend itself to being very warm and we don't leave the heater on at night.

Lisa ~ I thought thrush had to be treated? The pediatrician prescribes something for it that dyes their mouth. What I've read says it can be quite uncomfy for baby girl. Guess a call to the nurse wouldn't hurt. As for winter, I layered w/ a onesie, pj's (preferably wool) and nifty sleep sacks <~~~in lieu of blankets.

First time new,phone lost post. Doh

Angel thanks hon. Xxx
Glad pierce is in good form
Simon gets runny nose from teeth too
He is def bringing more again. He is,eating everything he can get his hands on
Really gnawing um ;-)
Oh oh about your key but glad it was spared ;-)
Thanks,a mil about,nappies but we will be fine xxx

Lisa Simon gets thrush but think it's cos of his meds
It just comes and goes.doesn't bother him either
I've never treated it
I get it on my tongue,too but it clears up when I eat properly.
Maybe I should treat Simons but I figure he has enough meds to process ;-)
Ye look great on fb xxx
Glad ye r doing so well
Elena sounds like a great baby
Well done mommy ;-) xxx

Lesliedef looks close.
Would testing in 4 or 5 hrs be possible
If it was me I'd,hop oh too if poss ;-) hee hee
Best o luck xxx

Whoops it did post
Doh
Lisa I second sleep bag
Well cosy
But now mommy's cuddles do the trick
Hee hee
I love co sleeping now
Has draw backs though
Like holding pee when I know he is only half asleep ;-)

Thanks Angel! I know you and Amy enjoy my pics. Gonna try to test again like Laura said to see but running out of OPKs whoops. Gonna order 100 if I am still in the game next month. That is a funny story about the key and it is too cute! Glad you are enjoying your time at your sister's. Weather here is pretty cool so not sure what is going on. I bet weather by Bethany is warm and sunny too!

Lisa glad you are able to get some sleep! I had no clue about OPKs until I started either .

Laura thanks gonna test again soon and hope urine is not diluted. A girl has to drink fluids eventually without worrying about poas ;) how is Simon? Can't jump on DH tonight. He is at work until at least midnight or maybe later. Tomorrow night it is. We did BD last night.

I had a good cry with DH earlier. I have been emotional all weekend and he thinks it is because next week is anniversary of losing our little one. I think he's right. I just can't shake it and it isn't making this process easier. We will do what we have to do as he says. He reminded me that we are in this together which was a good reminder. I apologize ladies for being so down and negative.
On a good note anyone watch orphan black? Just recently got into it and really enjoying.

7:20 pm.. At least it's not positive yet since dh is not home. Only a matter of time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 6
Leslie ~ You can't run out of OPKs!! Eeek! That sucker is almost there! You might have to have your DH wake you or you wake him when you get up for some lovin! :bunny: And :hugs: your angel is smiling down on you, patiently waiting to make his appearance. I really believe this xoxo

Laura ~ Hurray for the return of Simon's appetite! And it's reassuring to hear runny nose can be teething...it's such a guessing game at this stage.

Don't think I will run out I am just so close to it...I think I have 6 or so wondfos left and 3 frer OPKs that I hadn't used. I am just testing at least twice a day now so going quick. No BD when DH gets home... Getting up too early for me tomorrow. We def will tomorrow night though fingers crossed for no issues!

Bd last nt is,perfect
Should be lots of swimmers waiting to pounce ;-)
Anniversary is,really hard xxx hugs
Weirdly I found run up to it much worse than the actual day itself
Hugs honey
Keeping fx x

Don't think I will run out I am just so close to it...I think I have 6 or so wondfos left and 3 frer OPKs that I hadn't used. I am just testing at least twice a day now so going quick. No BD when DH gets home... Getting up too early for me tomorrow. We def will tomorrow night though fingers crossed for no issues!

Could u stay half asleep
Hee hee
Just kidding.
Yesterday and tomorrow sound like good timing

Lisa, Sophie had thrush on her tongue and vaginal area a couple days after she was born. She got it while in the hospital from all of the antibiotics they gave her. They prescribed her Nystatin and that cleared it all up. Hope that helps! :flower:

Leslie, how exciting you're about to ov! Glad your husband had that talk with you. He sounds very supportive.

How I wish we could all live closer to support each other in person. Then when we all have our Los and they are little older our dhs can watch them and we can all go out for a girls night out! :happydance:

Laura, sorry poor Simon is sore from teething. Hope the seizure is just a random one and that it won't reoccur. :hugs:

grr so i just realized my post to angel leslie lisa jess and amy didnt post and now zoeys awake :( sorry girls. going to try to post tomorrow to everyone. but for now. amy and leslie im praying for u! lisa love ur fb pics u look lovely! i want to write so much but i got to go get her before she gets uncontrollable. i call tonight a sleepless nigght :(

Thanks Laura! You may be right about being more emotional leading up to the date. I think it was like that for me for due date also.

Jess he is very supportive. Great thought about wishing we were all closer. Maybe one day :)

Hi Jen! Thanks for the thought, sorry about the post. Hope all is well.

Happy Monday ladies..at least one day closer to Friday :D

This morning 6:47 ( have to get up early for blood work so no choice with the time!) can't figure out if it's darker or lighter than yesterday
Will test again when I get home around 9pm. My guess is tomorrow or Wednesday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 6
Leslie, I definitely think the ov test before this one is darker. I kept looking at both and the one before this looks darker, at least to me. Looks like u and your dh have all of your bases covered!

Thanks for the opinion Jess. One reason I am not sure if because the time of day is different. Time will tell :)

Hi Laura!

Waiting to get blood work done and taking forever. Since haven't really ovulated not sure what it will show.

Hi Ladies!!!

Leslie, eeeek re the OPK's!!! I think the one from yesterday was ALMOST + so I wonder if you are on the tail end of a surge or are still getting ready to. What are they doing blood work for? Is it progesterone? Are they going to test you again when you think you are 7dpo? As for IUI's, they are pretty painless. They are just as uncomfortable as a pap smear. The one thing I will tell you is to wear a panty liner. When they go into your cervix, they loosen up your CM and your DH's "stuff" will leak. But dont be scared if you see that happen because his swimmers will stay put and go upstream :) Also, depending on how good your dr is and what your cervix is like, you might bleed just a smidge. Again, not painful just a little umcomfortable at the moment. So the HSG.. Ive had two. Not going to lie, not my favorite thing to do. It was kind of painful but I was told that may be because I couldve had debris in a tube so the dye pushed it out. But after it was all said and done, I walked out of there and was just fine. I didnt take meds or anything before I went in for pain. They did give me meds to prevent infection the first time but they didnt give it to me the second so that may vary. id say if you can avoid going anywhere after, it would be noce only beause you do bleed a little and just feel icky down there... like all wet and stuff. BUT if you have to go to work or something, it should be fine. Id compare it to like a really bad period cramp at the time of the procedure but its relatively quick. Hope this helps!! Also, so sorry about the anniversary of your loss. We have all been there and will be here for you. Hang in there. :hugs:

Angel, LOL regarding the key situation. That is hillarious!!

Laura, 16 min seizure... yikes. :( I just wish that Simon didnt have to deal with those anymore and that you would have peace of mind and not have to worry yourself. Big hugs hun :hugs:

Bethany, how are you doing love? Hope things are well with you and L!!!

Jen, Jess, & Lisa... :wave:

:kiss: to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->