ttc after a d&c

Wouldn't show photo from iPad so here it is from my phone sorry!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 4
Sooooo close..5:35am ( guess that shows time doesn't completely matter) .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 3
Amy I can't believe CZ is still being such a pain. It's seems like she has really started unraveling...I hope it isn't a ploy for pity from you. I thought you made it clear to her how you've felt, but I suppose some people are too egocentric! I was hoping acu would help w/ the stress. Still sending heaps of baby :dust: your way! xoxo

Laura ~ Hoping you guys are having a nice day.

:wave: ladies!

Hi Ladies!

Laura, Im so sorry that they had to up Simon's meds. Im really praying for him to get better hun. I cant imagine what this does to you as a mom. Praying hard! XOXOXO

Angel, Yes she is a mess. I was pretty good about blocking her out for the most part and we were even amlicable for a while but that crazy dark side of hers just sneaks out and I cant deal with it. I moved my monitors to block her face and am not even saying a word to her now. I even went on to the Verizon website and blocked her cell phone number so if she tries to text me or call... she cant. :D I love acu but there is nothing that is going to help me with her. She just needs to go away. How is your visit going? P is cute a cutie!!

Leslie, I too am on the edge awaiting the next OPK... it is so close! Like Angel said, you most certainley can have a quick surge and possible miss it. Thats why I love those test strips from Amazon.. makes it more affordable than the digis you get at the store and you can test more than once a day. Also, my reg OB does so IUI's so something to def ask your regular dr about.

:wave: to everyone and hope all is well!

Angel pierce is only gorgeous
Lil cutie. Xxx
Spag bol? Hee hee
We r ok. Still not eating.
His reflux has turned nasty again
We had a home visit from play therapist today
She had some nice ideas for him
She is a bit pushy but nice ;-)
He is conked now after his play

Amy give cz a kick in the butt ;-)
Xxx
Fx for het bad vibes to leave u alone :)

Xx to all

5:50pm...looks darker on my phone. So I guess tomorrow it is? I don't think I would have missed the surge with the timing. Tomorrow works better for BD and I am thinking BD fri, sat, sun would work! Why is it taking so long to become positive wahhh. Better be tomorrow morning...3 frer OPKs then I'm out. No more wondfos. If no positive I will have to buy more Saturday.

Amy everything looks great for you!! Will you test soon ( you said end of week)?. I can't read charts but from what everyone else is saying seems positive!

Hi ladies...almost Friday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1
eeekkk I hope its tomorrow too Leslie!

GOing to maybe start testing tonight or tomorrow... I think its still early though but I guess you never know.

How many dpo are you Amy?

It doesn't look lighter does it? My eyes keep playing tricks on me with these lines!

Nice lines Leslie...still progressing! Sounds like the timing will be just perfect! :dust:

Amy it's almost time to :test: and with that temp spike I'm so hopeful! I am praying really hard for you! :dust: Come on bunny baby!

Laura ~ Sometimes those therapist are pushy with the best intentions. I hope Tuesday the Nutritionist can help w/ Simon's reflux xoxo

Jess, Jen, Lisa, Bethany hugs to the girls!

5:15 am... 2 more frer OPKs left ahhhh hurry up surge!

Did you test Amy?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4
Leslie and Amy fx xxx

Angel I'm not holding much hope fir dietician
U can't adjust a baby's diet when they refuse all food
Maybe Doc will change his,reflux meds or something
Its getting depressing making food to throw in the bin every day
How ye doin Xx

Leslie that really is soooooo close!!

Laura ~ So he is even refusing his favorites? I've noticed when P is breaking a new tooth in his appetite goes down. I try giving him really cold foods (refrigerated baked apples or peaches, cold avocado) to soothe his gums. I don't suppose teething is the culprit w/ Simon though is it?

Amy 11dpo!!! Crossing all I have for you xoxo

TGIF!

I know I wish it would get there already! I made an appointment for fertility doc may 23... So as long as DH can take off work we are good!

Don't think I can would have to go to my regular doc but it's a great thought either way :) I'm just glad there's a plan.

=xoxo4angel;32523933]Leslie that really is soooooo close!!

Laura ~ So he is even refusing his favorites? I've noticed when P is breaking a new tooth in his appetite goes down. I try giving him really cold foods (refrigerated baked apples or peaches, cold avocado) to soothe his gums. I don't suppose teething is the culprit w/ Simon though is it?

Amy 11dpo!!! Crossing all I have for you xoxo

TGIF![/QUOTE]
Hey thanks hon
Ots teething reflux and meds mixed
I've tried everything. Refuses it all till starving
Then is choking
He has managed nibbles today so fx he may be getting better
Love to u and p xxx

I hope Simon is better today Laura!

So ladies it is lighter this evening a little after 6 pm...not sure if this means I surged today before this or my body is being annoying yet again. Any thoughts? I will test tomorrow morning. I'm guessing if it keeps lightens tomorrow too I will call it a day with these OPKs and count today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe