ttc after a d&c

Laura, Neocate is also very expensive here. I have been giving Sophie Similac Sensitive and if I give her anything else she will break out in a rash. I don't think she will b able to drink whole milk by the time she turns 1. I hear goats milk is good for lactose sensitive babies, but I will have to check with the doc. Have doctors suggested any type of supplements to give Simon in case he loses any more weight?

Sophia is gaining weight so slowly now, I think its because she is always on the go and never stopping. She is very very active and its so tiring. She loves to dance, jump and even attempts to do somersaults. She is an accident waiting to happen, has no fear and has bumped her head too many times. I get worried she might end up with adhd like Natalie, but I am thinking it is way too early to tell and I am just going to say she is happy and healthy and just wants to explore.

Jen fx for job for u hon xxx
Aw I'd love to see her walking.
Lil cutie xxx
I was only gonna do something ourselves for bday
But now it's closer may throw a small party
Just for his young cousins
Reflux is a butt pain for lo s and for us ;-)
Xxx

Jen, Zoey does sound a lot like Sophie. hehe. They would probably create a lot of mischief together, getting into everything and bouncing around the house.lol. Is Zoey very persistent with things? Sophie is extremely persistent to do what she wants to do and no matter how you try and distract her she will keep doing of trying to get what she wants until she gets her goal accomplished, can be good and bad. Sophie is as tall as Zoey, but with 5 lbs added so its a pain in the back to carry her a lot. I am sure Zoey is leaner because of how active she is. I am thinking Sophie is starting to thin out now because the weight gain is staying at a steady 24 to 25 lbs. She is already wearing 4 and 5 in shoes. Sorry about no job yet. Hopefully you get one soon. I can't believe our los are turning 1 soon, incredible!! :happydance:

Lisa, hope you and Elena are doing good hon. :flower: I bet she is getting so big. They grow up so fast. So glad you are enjoying every moment with her. She is a beauty.

Afm: I have Pierce back in his crib at night, but I end up putting him in bed w/ me when he wakes...yes, he still gets up 2-3 times at night. I figure half the battle is getting him in there initially. I'll conquer the second half of the battle when DH gets back. Speaking of, probably a June return. We take full advantage of every mode of communication available. I hate if he Facetime's before I've showered, I normally flip the cam to Pierce straight away on those calls! :haha:

Edit: Sorry this is randomly inserted! Meant to post it after my long one, but got distracted!

Zoey & Soph sounds so precious! Little movers & shakers!

Angel hey xxx
I think a photo booth is adorable.
Why not have if u like it, it's available and u can afford it Xx
Yeah I'm getting carers benefit which is brilliant
We would be s bit screwed if not ;-)
Exciting. We have been here so long now girls.
It's a pleasure! Knowing ye all xxx

Leslie s bday is 28 th of this month.
Eek so soon ;-)

Angel, Pierce is sooooooooo big in his pic. He is darling. Looks so healthy and happy. His legs look longer now. Wow, he is a cutie! Do you ever put shoes on him? I know they don't recommend it but I like to put shoes on Sophie just for show. I do have a couple walking shoes I put on her sometimes and they do help her with balance. But I also keep her without shoes most of the time so her feet can develop properly. She wears 4 and 5s but I think I am going to go and get her fitted at stride rite. They have some pretty comfy crib shoes for babies. Pierce looks like he loves to play.

Jess Sophie sounds like healthy energetic young girl to me xxx
Yeah I'm not giving cows milk to Simon ever. ;-)
I'm thinking rice milk or almond milk but not for ages
Neocate seems to suit him so far but early days
I'm waiting email back from Dietician to see if supplements needed.
I'm thinking not yet though cos is on infant neocate still
Xxx

Jess ~ I have lots of shoes for Pierce, but he kicks them off all of the time! Have you seen the Ugg flip flops? Sophia sound so cute, try to post more pics for us! Wish we could easily post video clips.

Laura ~ My gf gives her kids Almond Milk. Her concern was not enough calories in it though. I've never paid this much attention to nutrition before...I try to avoid giving P empty calories, so I read every label! And yeah, I think the photo booth will be fun...I still have to see what DH wants to do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 4
So adorable Angel! Where did you find those Uggs? They are so cute. Sophie is always taking off her shoes too. And then she attempts to chew them.lol. Btw, Pierce has very cute feet!

I found them on Zappos <~~I <3 Zappos! Everything I've read said it's better for then not to have shoes when learning to walk. Pierce's shoes are for looks only...he too loves to chew on them! Ha! And his legs do look long in my avatar, maybe it's the camera angle :shrug: Glad your DH is being helpful while he is between jobs!

jess zoeys a size 5 wide at stride rite! our babies sound exactly alike. persistant is zoey!!! she wants what she wants and thats final.. oyi lol. shes on the move always lol. :)

almond milk is empty calories?? or just low in calories.

Jen, even by the pic you posted a while back of Zoey, reminded me of Sophie, this sweet look in her eyes just like Sophie's. Sophia is so persistent its scary. If she wants something, she won't forget about it, or if she is trying to figure out something, she won't stop what she is doing until she figures it out... very long attention span, its impressive. I bet Zoey is very savvy and a charmer too! I bet she is an attention-getter (don't think its a real word, but oh well.lol).

almond milk is empty calories?? or just low in calories.

Almond milk is just lower in calories than cow's milk!

<3 Happy Mother's Day ladies...thinking of the LO's we've lost, cherishing the LO's here with us now, and praying for the LO's of our future <3(And hugs to those fur babies!)

Happy Mother's Day ladies. Angel, couldn't have said it any better <3

Bfn this morning but I expected it...WAY too early :)

Happy Mother's Day ladies!! Love you all! And I second what Angel said. Couldn't have said it better than her. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->