ttc after a d&c

Laura~ cannot wait to see cuddly Prince Milky in his glasses. Babies with glasses are so stinkin cute....I want to fly over and squeeze him (and check out the house for sale!).

Jess ~ Sophia is def way to busy for cuddles! She is trying to keep up with her sisters! Hehehe. When it comes to girls I think that's 3 proms & 3 weddings, oh so much fun! It's also 4 AFs <~~your poor husband! Ha!

Milestone: Pierce FINALLY crawled today! I was videoing him with the dog and he rocked up and decided to move his legs! I was in tears...slow your roll son. No rush here!

I bet Lorelie is already crawling. Anyone have details from Bethany or Lisa? Life must have taken over.

Leslie ~ Have you adjusted to the new diet yet? Thinking of you xoxo

Amy ~ :dust: come on BFP!!

hurrary goo peirce!!!!&#9825;&#9825; such a love bug!!

Yay Pierce!! Just to warn you, some babies start walking very very soon after crawling. Time to child proof the house!! Did you tell you dh yet or are you planning on surprising him!! OOOhhh this is so exciting! :hugs:

Jen, so sad to see all of what you are going through! Sophie is just like Zoey, always on the go. They would have so much fun together! I have also been having a great deal of issues with Sophie's insurance. I just finally got an appointment for her 1 year checkup for this Monday! It has been a pain in the butt to get any appointments for any of my kids! And we still haven't gotten their insurance cards yet!!!!! After all of these months!! :nope:

Angel hurray for pierce ;-)
Little cutie xxx
Woo hoo ;-)
Looking forward to ur visit for hugs ;-)

Jen hope all's well with ur testing xxx

Jess Hope ur insurance cards cone soon
That's ages

Love to all

Yay for getting Soph's appointment Jess! Dr is going to be so impressed with her! Have you been able to or when do you plan to wean her from the bottle? I don't know how I'm going to break Pierce from nursing...it's sad to think about really :(

Laura ~ I'll be right over, just as soon as I get P a passport <~~totally forgot that part! :dohh: How is Simon? How about your mother & sister? Has DH still been going to his Brew Club (I think that's what it was called?). xoxo

:wave: ladies! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Aw baby passport cute.
Well more little boy now but still our babas
Simon is good.
Eating more and drinking more easily but still struggling
Hvw team meeting about it tues
I'd say she will up his losec
It has helped but not cured :-o
Sister is great thanks
Had last hosp check up yest.
They don't need to see her again
My mom is good ish :-o
Blood pressure is up again
Skin cancer on the move she thinks
So gotta get it out soon
Epilepsy controlled again so
All in all not too bad.
How ye doin Xx

No.news here really

Love to all xxx

I hope they fix Simon right up on Tuesday :flow: That's great news about your sister! And your Mom certainly needs to have that place taken out very soon. I'm glad they have her epilepsy under control :hugs: I do want a baby/toddler passport for Pierce, maybe it will motivate me to book us a vacation (though my DH will just want to go to the lake place up North *sigh).

Amy throwing heaps and heaps of :dust: your way xoxo

Laura, great that Simon is eating better!! Also that your sis is healing good and doing better! Hope they can keep your moms blood pressure under control and good to know her epilepsy is under control. :happydance: So, what is Simon's favorite food these days? I made Sophie her first grilled cheese sandwich and she loved it!

Angel, I also need to get passports for the kids. My oldest Aly had a baby passport when we traveled out of the country several times. She was 5 months the first she traveled outside the country. I would love to take the kids to Europe. Just think there would be a lot of drama traveling with 3 girls. lol. And these girls like shopping too. So I could imagine splurging tons of money traveling with them. How is Pierce doing? Still excited he is crawling I bet. Very exciting time! Your dh is gonna be very surprised when he gets back!

AFM, just enjoying the worldcup with dh!

Xxx ladies.

Angel u and dh need a family hol to spend time together Xx
go for it :-D

Jess he is eating a bit more food
But can only still manage smooth purees
Food is not my little man's friend at the mo I'm afraid
Yummy grilled cheese, now I'm hungry :-D

Hey to all

I made Sophie her first grilled cheese sandwich and she loved it!

Grilled cheese must have been in the air...I made P one today too!! I def believe in traveling with children and exposing them to different cultures. I love how my old passports are filled! Enjoy the games...US plays again Tuesday! Is your DH still at home or is he back at work?

Laura ~ I def want to go on a holiday! Where to is always the question. And I'm glad Simon is doing alright with purees. Can you put oatmeal or rice in his milk? I've heard that's what puts weight on babies (that is if he is still dropping weight). He is such a lucky boy to have you!

xoxo

I vote Barbados
Or Ireland :-D
He is losing but no fast.
I'd be afraid he would choke with food in bottle
Plus he doesn't need to gain too fast cos we need yo get him walking ;-)
I'd prefer to get him back on proper food
Xxx
He is just awake :-D

Jen I'm sorry Zoeys birthday wasn't what you hoped for but it sounded like it was amazing and that you did a great job! Everything ok health wise? I saw about your testing...hoping for you that it is. How is the temp job?

Jess sounds like Sophia had a wonderful birthday. Anything new with your girls and their meds/ consult. Sounds like Natalie is having a tough time and I hope things get better. How are you and DH?

Laura I bet Simon is sooo cute in his glasses! I have seen young children in glasses and there is something that connects the glasses to the head that is rubber like ( I can't think of the name) is this what you got as well? Looks like your weight loss is going great...good for you!! I'm still waiting to lose my water weight and hoping I will in the next couple of days. Dunno how long it's supposed to take but I still do have AF.

Angel are you feeling better? Is DH home yet?? How is pierce? Yay for crawling!!
I am adjusting to diet well although with AF in full blast yesterday I had a couple of pieces of chocolate and it was heaven. I did not go overboard. Though the sizes were of a quarter haha. I'm just hoping the weight loss catches up. Now I want grilled cheese though haha!

How are you doing Amy?? Thinking of you!

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well with your little ones.

Had my baseline ultrasound and blood work on Friday. Everything looked good and I started femara last night..5 mg. the 7th is my next appt to see how I am doing and if I'm close to ovulation. If all looks good I will get trigger by doc or will do myself whatever looks right at the moment. If all is how they want it to be the 8th and the 9th will be the iuis. 9th is DH's bday. Looks like I would potentially find out if I am pregnant or not around my birthday. This whole IUI thing is tough to think about because I know the percentage rates of success are all over the place. Trying to hope. My friend had a dream that I told her I was pregnant and it was New Years...interesting

Hi Ladies... just wanted to say hi and tell you all I miss you. I'm sorry I haven't been on, just dealing with things. :(

Leslie, I'm so glad that you are getting proper care this month.. I really have a great feeling about this month for you!!!

Love to you all!!!! :kiss:

Amy hope ur ok hon xxx

Leslie my af weight is gone morn after af goes
So don't worry xxx
Plan sounds great Xx
Yeah we will be getting the band around back of head
I don't know what they r called either :-D
Getting um on tues :-D

Love to all xxx

im sorry to ask this but i am so lost on my body/hormones. maybe someone can relate 3 weeks too long for me!!! :/
can anyone remember.... in very early pregnancy or before af did/does anyone have small gushes i guess of urine/watery discharge maybe?? ivebeen having high fiber foods lately so idk if stomach pains are from that or if my af is going to come back. zoeys almost 13 months and i havent had af since right before i found out i was pregnant. im feeling confused with my body and hormones are through the roof. im actually wishing af could just come and be done....

amy :hugs: i hope ur doing okay&#9825;&#9825;&#9825; hang in there i been praying extra for u lately

Could u be preg hon
Can u test.
I know my ov discharge is much higher since Simon
Actually enough to be wet
Plus I get pain now too.
Could it be ov?
If so af won't be far behind xxx

laura i had what i thought was fertile cm a few weeks ago.. im just so crampy andwet its crazy. chances its af?? zoey is driving me crazy super busy get into everything. i have no energy last 3 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->