ttc after a d&c

Hi ladies happy Friday!! Sorry to not be on here much. I am hoping to catch up soon but I am thinking of you all!

Can't believe Sophia will be 1 tomorrow! :cake:

I see your are on CD26 Leslie...FX'd for a lucky catch! :dust:

And :dust: Amy!

I pray June is a fruitful month! xoxo

Angel hope shopping was fun xxx
Yum strawberry jam ;-)

Leslie happy Friday xxx

Bring on the bumps for Leslie and Amy xxx
:dust:

Happy bday to soph ;-)
Hve fun Jess xxx

Love to all

Jen and Bethany come back ;-) xxx

Hi ladies!

Angel, I bet we would have a blast going shopping! Too bad we live so far. :growlmad: I am a bit of a foodie (or a food snob. lol) also. Every time we go on vacation we are always on a quest to find the best cafes or restaurants. And I love boutiques, especially the ones for babies. If you ever pay a visit to California, you should go to the Napa area, there are so so many things to do here. Not just the wine, but the vineyards are beautiful! If you ever get a chance, Bottle Shock (2008) with Alan Rickman and Chris Pine is a pretty good movie, its about wine. lol. But its still very interesting. I'm rambling a lot. Sorry. So how is Pierce doing?

Hi Laura, how are you and Simon doing? I hope he is eating better now. I still struggle feeding Sophia, she seems to be a very picky eater. And a lot of foods don't agree with her tummy. I finally tried lactose free milk and it still seem to bother her, I am going to try goats milk eventually. So is the weather still nice and warm over there?

Hi Leslie, Hi Amy!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Sophia. She has come a long way since being born early and her NICU stay! She has gone from 6 to 27 lbs!! and from 20 to nearly 32 inches!! She has come a long long way! My big beautiful baby girl, I am so so proud and in love with her. Tomorrow she is finally 1!! The year flew by so quickly! :hugs: to all!

Have a great weekend ladies!

Happy birthday to Sophia tomorrow!!! :cake:

Angel.... yum jam! lol

Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday dear Sophia
Happy birthday to u xxx

Thanks jess. He is choking less and eating abit more
Only a few days on losec but he had improved a small bit
Can take 2-4 weeks to see proper effect
Xxx

Hve fun today xxxxxx

Xxx to all

Happy birthday to Sophia!! Cheesecake sounds amazing ( darn diet!). Are you going to Disney as you mentioned? Hope you and your family have a lovely day! Sorry about your health issues. I really hope everything gets better soon.

Laura how is the thyroid doing? I know it can mess havoc on body and mood. Hope it is regulated! How is Simon? River with the dog sounds great! By the way I saw your tiger pics and Simon was so adorable!

Amy how are you doing this cycle?? I'm always thinking of you! Sounds like you had great timing with IUI. I spoke with the nurse about clomid and not sleeping last time so they are changing it to femara when the time is right. You take that, right?

Angel thanks for the support as always! Funny about the jam! How are you and pierce doing? Hope you are feeling better. Must be amazing to be so close to the beach! I have to say sand really annoys me but looking at the water and palm trees are so soothing. I love palm trees. I know there may not be some where you are.

Jen how are you and Zoey? Did your temp job start yet?

Bethany , Lisa hi ladies! Hope all is well!

AFM gained weight this week and starting to have PMS symptoms...I'm not disappointed. If AF comes soon I will be happy! We have been really relaxed about this month hardly BDing around the right time, using regular lube, and not using OPKs.

Thanks ladies. I was so excited about Sophie's birthday that I couldn't sleep all night! I wanted to stay up until exactly 4:04 a.m., the exact time she was born. And I just couldn't sleep. I don't know why it took me this long, but I finally feel a sense of joy and relief now that she has turned 1 (weird I know, but I am still suffering the effects of my mc believe it or not). I was so scared that something would happen to her during my pregnancy, after she was born, during her NICU stay and during her first year because I know nothing in life is guaranteed. I must say I feel much better now although at times that fear creeps up and I push it to the back of my head. I want to enjoy her and stop living in fear. So I am doing the best I can to get over the trauma of my past. I guess everybody heals at their own time. Thank you so much to all of you for all of the love and support you have given me the past 2 years! Love you all lots! :hugs:

Leslie I am up 3 pound guaranteed 2 days before af and all during it
Its water weight cos it always disappears with af
So don't be hard on yourself cos u think u gained xxx

Thanks Laura! It was only .6 of a pound so to me that would look like I lost weight if it is premenstraul weight. I am happy for symptoms so I can move on :)

I'm still holding out hope for a BFP for you Leslie!

:dust: For Amy & Leslie!

Laura ~ Glad Simon's meds are working! I want to see his sweet tiger face.

Afm ~ I'm curious to see if my cycles will be normal...guessing I should see the :witch: tomorrow. Come on AF, leave Amy & Leslie alone! I def have PMS...I feel like I've grown horns over night, I'm just so easily frustrated, but keeping myself in check. It's crazy.

hey ladies! im sorry ive been absent on here alot going on. we are all well but its been rough fiancially. facebook is easy to use on my cell but its been even giving me an issue to post lately. anyway zoeys bday was ok. she didnt get gifts really but ppl did come. its was expensive to host party and i kinda wish i just had ppl over to visit instead oflarge. party. i felt i had no help and my mom just judged everything told me the cake was horrible food was good she didnt like any decorations or her outfit. ugh just made me cry :( im very depressed yet. its been very rough here emotionally.

Happy belated birthday sophia!!!!♡♡♡ im sorry i didnt get on sat to wish her happy birthday. i hope it was special. i understand u saying it was hard to sleep and wanting to stay awake. your amazing mommy

Jen from it pics it looked amazing
Ur Mom needs s kick in the behind
Who.comes to s kids party wit h not even a small gift
Shame on them.
I'm sure zoey had s lovely day and that's who u did it for xxx
Did u start work.
Ess it sometime in June xxx
Hope your ok xxx

Hi Jen! Thanks for the birthday wishes for Sophie! So sorry about how your mom is treating you. I don't understand it at all. You are a great mother and are doing a wonderful job raising Zoey! I know all about depression and don't wish it on my worst enemy, so sorry you are feeling sad. I wish I could say or do something to cheer you up. Remember we are all here for you. Big hugs for you and Zoey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->