ttc after a d&c

Hi Ladies!!!! Just wanted to send you all some love!!

Jess, hope you had a wonderful bday hun!!!! :D

Angel, I get my Iphone 6 today (in the mail). I played with it in the store and I know a few people at work that go it and they all love it. I cant wait!!!! Hope P is feeling better!

Laura, How are you feeling my dear?

BETHANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

Leslie, I still cant believe it... twins!!! So excited for you!!!

Lisa, good to hear from you. Hope all is well!

Love to you all!!!! xooxxo

Bethany ~ Bummer about DH being away, but hurray for a family trip coming up soon! Lorelie is so adorable <3 And you look fantastic! How is Lorelie's appetite?

Amy ~ I'm jelly about your iphone6! I really don't like my 5, seems like my battery doesn't hold a charge whomp whomp :nope: So tell me if you love how it takes pics (a must for me). And how is the size really...is it too big? Maybe I should go look at one...I'm just too lazy to fight the crowd!

Laura ~ thank you for explaining the afo, I totally get it now. Quite the knowledge you have gained in this journey! And grrr, OH's and their lack of assistance! I'm a bit controlling about Pierce, I've had to learn to do like Frozen suggest and "let it go!" :haha: I told my DH I play "single parent" 1/3 of the year with his travels, so I need his help when he is here!

Jess ~ Admittedly I giggled at how you put it, "complicated husband." You are such a giving person...not much left for yourself at the end if the day I'm sure :hugs:

Leslie & Lisa :howdy:

Hi ladies!! Wow it feels like this forum is livening up just like the old times. I almost have no time at all to come on here. Me and dh got into a big argument and he got me so mad I threw my laptop on the floor and totally broke it. I am not usually a violent person, I just lost my temper that time lol. Its all dh's fault and now HE owes me a new laptop because HE made me lose my cool, so HE is to blame!! hahaha.

Laura, I am no one to talk about difficult dhs. I have my own problems with mine. Simon's daddy will regret the way he is being in the future because you and Simon will always have such a great bond because you take so much interest in his well being. Men are difficult, I know. My dh just starting to take interest in Natalie's mental health issues and she is almost 9!! It took this long for him to realize something is seriously wrong with Natalie's moods. And guess who she is much closer to? Me. Because I have been her biggest advocate all of these years. Hopefully he can repair their relationship now that he has started to take interest in helping her with her bipolar disorder. So glad to see Simon is doing so well!

Angel, glad that you and Pierce are doing well. How are you feeling hon? Is your body starting to get back to normal? Still feel sad for you, but so glad that you are doing fine. Glad you like Janie and Jack. I think I mentioned it to you months ago. The clothes are so worth the price!! They are headquartered over here so I have plenty of boutiques to go to. So much fun! So how is Pierce doing with walking? Hopefully he hasn't bumped his head much. Sophie has bumped her head so many times, thank God she is ok.

Lisa, again Elena is such a beauty. Definitely one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! So glad she is doing great and so beautiful.

Hi Amy. 1 month away from your transfer. So excited for you. And so happy cz is far away from you. So glad the feng shui has given you peace. So hoping you get your little miracle soon! How have you and your dh been lately?

Hi Leslie, hope you and the babies are doing great!! How are you feeling with ms? I know its hard but such a great sign at the same time!! I am still a bit shocked, twins!! So so happy for you!!

Bethany, your coming trip sounds so exciting!! How have you been doing with Lorelei? Do you ever go to visit family? She is such a pretty little girl! And I can tell by the pics that she is sassy!!

:hugs: to all!!

You know Jessica, I would totally start tossing things around here to get new ones if I thought that it would work. My DH is so mean ;)
We don't visit family often because they are so far and we have the pets to look after. But hopefully when DH is back we can make a trip down there to see them!

Laura, so sorry that OH doesn't involve himself. Definitely focus on you and Simon- you and your OH will get it all worked out too. :)

Angel, Lorelei loves food. Especially if I'm eating it. She has thrown some pretty epic fits when I wouldn't share my spicy curry with her. I'll say that I hate feeding her though. What a mess! I feel like I give her several baths a day lol. She likes it though. Bath time is play time.

Amy, tell me more of the iPhone! I still have 4 and I hate it. Hate it!

Well ladies I actually pulled out my Canon camera today and the battery was working. In the past it would be wonky and was afraid I'd have to spend big bucks on a new one but it seems fine now so maybe I will go out and take some good pictures tomorrow :)
I'm pretty boring over here. Just been hanging out in my underwear, eating junk and watching Castle.
Well I better shower and take my Robitussin DM and off to bed. Have a couple of errands to run tomorrow. Dang errands.

Caught up but not much time
Munchkin will wake soon :-D
Love to all xxx

How sweet that Lorelie is a foodie! Pierce always wants what I have, even if he has finished eating...could explain why he is still such a chunk! And I'm jealous that you get to hang out all day in underwear! I'm always afraid someone will drop by and I'd be busted! :haha: Admittedly I don't think I've put my jeans on in ages, I practically live in yoga pants! Have fun with your errands today :)

Jess ~ Oh boy, a smashed laptop! It's totally HIS fault! :haha: Hope he gets you a replacement quickly! I love my MacBook Pro (if you're a Mac gal!). And yes, thank you for pointing out Janie & Jack to me! Mini Boden, J & J, Hanna Andersson & Tea are my go-to's for P's wardrobe...tough dressing a husky baby! What's Sophia in lately? Did she recently get more vaccines? P's goes back 11/4 for 2 more :dohh: Never ending!!

:hugs: Laura!

Off to shower! :brat: Mom will want to see the sand sculptures today...they've a tourney going on at the South End. I'm not feeling too well...throat is a bit sore.

;) Amy & Leslie & Lisa!

Out of curiosity, what do you ladies think of the Ebola virus making its way here? We need to live in a bubble! Ughh. No trips to Africa for this family! Eek!

A couple of the sand sculptures...such talent! TGIF!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1
Happy Friday ladies!!!! :D

Angel & Bethany - Iphone 6 is AHH-mazing! I upgraded from my Iphone 64 and its a world of a difference. Picture quality is fantastic and I graphics are so nice too. I didnt get the plus because that thing is a beast and is huge so I just got the regular Iphone 6 64 gig and its perfect. Highly recommend it despite some of the reviews.

Laura Im sorry that OH isnt as involved. You are an amazing mommy and Simon is really so lucky to have you!

Bethany, too funny about L and her food obsession. Her and I would get along well as I have been known to throw a tantrum myself when DH doesn't give me a bite of his food LOL

Jess, Im sorry to hear about your fight and laptop. Hope you end up with an even better one than you had. :D

AF is in full force right now and I have an US and lab tomorrow morning... yuck. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! xoxo

Hi ladies. Busy busy week for me and the kids. Sophie never improved with her eating. And we lost the insurance. My husband makes far too much and so now we are screwed again. So now we have to pay out of pocket. That's what sucks about him being a contract worker. It pays good and we are ok even if he is out of work for a few months but we are screwed with the insurance. So now Sophie has missed her 15 month appointment and is behind on her vaccinations. Sophia hates almost everything that comes into her mouth. Even ice cream, chocolate and sweets. I am really starting to think that she has severe reflux. You can see food always comes up her throat even after drinking milk. So I need to get her into see if she needs medicine. I think this is why she barely wants to eat. What is incredible is that she weighs just about 30 lbs even with her lack of eating. She eats like a bird, bites here and there but still chubby! I am scared to see how much she would weigh if she ate like a little piggy. She is very very tall, wearing some 3t now and even fits the length in some perfectly. So she is growing fine but I am still worried about how little she eats.

So, Sophie has the most beautiful golden colored hair. I can't even place the color, not quite blonde, not quite brown, not quite red, kind of like reddish/gold? My dad use to tell me about his mothers hair color, golden reddish. So go figure, she inherited it from her. My husband has jet black blue hair (I love that hair color) so he loves her color. He jokes, are u sure you didn't cheat on me with some gringo. lol. Anyways, she is a beauty. I will try to post a pic very soon.

Lets see what else is going on. Oh yeah. Some 17 almost 18 year old guys have asked Alyssa out on a date. Of course there is no way in heck we would let her. That's the problem with the new school. All of the high school kids are in the same class so she is friends with some much older kids. There is one very handsome boy that just came from Brazil that I think she is interested in. But he is also almost 18. Funny thing, I told her she isn't aloud to date seniors (or no boys at this time) and she comes and tells me, "Guess what Ottavio is actually a junior so he is only 2 grades ahead of me" lol. Nice trick she tries to pull. I told her, you are 14 and he is almost 18... no way. He looks like a nice boy but no way. He is probably already very experienced if you know what I mean. Alyssa has never had a boyfriend, although I found out she had her 1st kiss in the 7th grade. Ah the joys of raising teens.

Natalie was doing better and it all went downhill today. :cry:

Weather is incredibly hot here. What is going on with this long summer? We need some rain over here!

So do you ladies have any plans this weekend?

Angel, so glad you like Janie and jack. I love the clothes they sell for girls at Hartstrings. Very cute clothes. Not sure if they are as good as Janie and Jacks, but the dresses are just darling. The clothes seem roomy. Very nice thick durable material. Truthfully, Carters and Gymboree don't seem to fit Sophia well at all. The jeans are always made too skinny and are tight on her waist. And she seems to grow out of the clothes incredibly quickly. Not just that, she falls down easier because her legs are thick so the jeans are not made comfortable enough for her legs (unless they have stretch in them). I was able to dress her in whatever when she was still an infant before she started crawling but now it seems hard to find clothes that fit correctly. And shoes are another thing. She has long feet, with a high instep and very skinny heals. So it has been such a struggle to find the right shoes. Imagine I have to buy wide width shoes for her high instep but then they swim on her heels!! Natalie's feet are the same as hers. It causes a lot of foot pain also. How is Pierce doing with walking? Do you notice his appetite bigger because of more activity?

Jess ~ Sophia is soooo tall and how lucky of her to inherit her Grandma's hair! And I'd say based on her weight and growth, she is getting her nutrition somewhere ;) Guess the light appetite is still packed full of the good stuff. Well done Momma! And bummer about the insurance!! What a messed up system. Do you now have to wait for your DH's new job to offer a family plan or just pay for Dr visits out of pocket? :flow: Poor Natalie, I hope her good days start to outweigh the bad! And wowzers Alyssa! I bet her height and looks really cause the older boys to be attracted to her! I'd def say no dating allowed until she's 30! Lol! At least she is talking to you about everything, sounds like she is improving!

Pierce is doing well walking. He has learned to hold the door frames when crossing a change in the threshold (tile to hardwood) due to the slope! It's too cute. Currently his appetite isn't as great as it used to be, but I'm sure it's because of his runny nose.

Amy ~ I'm super excited for my DH to get home so I can convince him I need the iphone 6! He can have my 5 :blush: Poor DH always winds up with my left over phones :haha: When I first meet him, he didn't know how to text! I <3 my antiquated DH!

Going to feed Piercey some breakfast and figure out what to do w/ my Mom this rainy day :rain:

Laura, thanks for that. i think i will need to get a cot bumper... i didn't realise they make thicker ones that are breathable.
Will S new shoes help him to walk?

Leslie, OMG twins!!!! Thats so exciting! :happydance: I think twins are amazing! Update pleasssssse!!!!

Angel, i do love my iPhone 6. I use my phone A LOT... with the 5 i could barely make it to lunchtime without charging it. Now i can make it to late afternoon using it heaps or all days if I'm only using it regular person usage. haha!! The camera pixels are the same as the 5 but the photo technology is better and it takes the photo faster than the 5. The iPhone 5 seems teeny tiny now! I sold my old 5 for $350 to so that was great.
Bit scary with the ebola virus moving to America. I hope they have contained it.

Bethany, Cute photo! Does L love being on your back? Elena is wanting to be held more these days but i haven't tried her on my back yet. Im thinking of getting the Ergo 360.
Good luck with #2!! thats very exciting you trying again.
Im having trouble with elena and eating!! its a battle! she's not into it at all!!

Jess, Thank you! We have some 6 month photos next week so I'm excited about those. Maybe ill send one to an agency and see what response i get.
Bummer about your laptop! DH def owes you a new one and why not a new phone or something while he's at it! haha
Would love to see an updated photo of Sophie... She sounds beautiful!
Thats amazing you are starting to deal with dating already with Alyssa! i don't think i even talked to a boy at the age of 14!! lol (i went to a girls school)
Do they have daylight savings in California (or US in general)? Im having issues with Elena's wake times due to the light in the morning i think.

Amy, all the best with your appointment. Hope you had a great weekend. I see you have got away or are getting away from that horrible woman at work! Thats great!!

:hugs: to all!!

AFM - The weekend is over! :( Exciting to get back to Elena's swim classes tomorrow after missing 3 weeks from her being sick and 1 week school holidays.

Lisa ~ I would def submit a few pictures of her for an agency to review...her smile is so precious <3 her!! How does she do at night, still a good baby? :sleep: I am so ready for the iphone 6. Thank you for the review...my DH gets in Weds, so if I play my cards right I'll have him convinced I need it by the weekend. My 5's battery life is also very poor! I can hardly get to lunch without needing to charge it---annoying!!

xoxo ladies!

Lisa, I think Elena is so beautiful. And I am not just saying that. I showed her photo to my husband and daughter and they thought she was so pretty. She looks like a cherub to me, and you can see she smiles with her soul. She looks like a big girl also, so precious!

Angel, I am like your dh not up to day with the cell phones. I do like electronic gadgets and all but don't like to spend the money on myself. I like spoiling everybody here but me. I should start spending more money on myself, shouldn't I.

Love you all!!

Angel, Thank you!! she's always been good at night. She wakes 1 to 2 times a night to feed still but its super easy and she goes back to sleep straight away. She's been waking very early lately though. She is a handful during the day however. She's full of beans all of the time and get bored very easily. I pretty much can't get her to sleep when we are out unless its in my arms and even thats a battle with lots of crying.
You ladies have motivated me to send her photos to an agency. Not sure how she would actually go at photoshoots though coz she is all over the place and won't sleep!

Jess, Thank you very much. She is precious!

How was everyones weekends?

Angel, jeans don't even fit me any more! I need to go shopping :lol:
How did you enjoy the sand sculptures? Amazing pictures! And how awesome that Pierce wants to eat everything. He could become a chef or travel the world eating all the things like Anthony Bourdain *sighs dreamily* that is my dream job lol.

Jessica, so sorry about the insurance :hugs: and poor Sophie not being able to eat much! How is Natalie? I'd beat those older boys off of Alyssa! Eep!
Psst...I like dark hair on men myself. My husband and my ex both have dark brown hair. Only DHs has some silver in it...it makes me all swoony. That man is beautiful with his silvered dark hair and his bright blue eyes. <3

Lisa, she will be interested soon I bet! It took L a while to warm up to eating too. And she loves being on my back! Especially if I have her arms out the little stinker likes to grabs and things and people. But she enjoys the view and the extra attention she gets from strangers on my back :D
If Elena is pretty long you may look into getting a Tula as they have longer body panels. I don't think that Lorelei will fit in our regular ergo much longer because she is so tall!

Amy, how are you on this Monday morning? :)

I am so excited for Halloween/L's birthday. I have mini M&Ms for her, Kit Kats for DH and I ordered Big League Chew and Laffy Taffy for me. Well, I will share the Big League with DH. Takes us back to our childhood. Only thing that would be better would be Japanese flavored Kit Kats and candy cigarettes :)
We decided that we will have pepperoni lovers stuffed crust pizza and I have all of our movies picked out! Oh and DH should be home in a week or two. We are going to go visit family and then when we get back home he promised to take me shopping and to a restaurant that serves UK-Indian food. Woot.

Happy Hump Day :bunny:

Bethany are reading anything interesting these days? Do you have a Halloween costume for Lorelie?

Lisa ~ do you have a CuteKid.com type thing there? It's an online type model scout...just a thought.

Hi ladies!

DH has been delayed by a day :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back