TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

another one!!!! Crikey they all coming this week!!! Brill news!!!

This really is a lucky thread!!! Hope my name is up there next week!!!

Hi :hi: my name is Kelly xxx

Lol well done to our newly-confirmed preggos! So excited for you. And for thos who don't know me, I'm Nic and I've just hit the 2ww. Aaaaargh! xx

Fab news - congrats to all you pregnant ladies! Come on, I know there's a few more in us this month! TripleB is otherwise known as....Lou (feels so funny revealing that!) Nice to meet you all! x

congratulation to all the girls who have bfp's this week it's great news, 1 week on saturday and f'xd i will be joining you
good luck girls
selina xxxxx

Keep those BFP's coming girls, need all the PMA i can muster right now.

And I'm Deb, in case you hadn't guessed ;)

Good Morning!!

Wow 5 BFP's!! CONGRATULATIONS!! This is such a Great group and it couldn't have happened to anyone better.

I have to be honest......... I tested this morning with a $General Test. It was just sitting there calling my name. I hate saying this as I'm not exactly sure if its an evap line or not but theres a faint line. Don't put me down for a BFP yet as I would really like to see a bright pink one before you do.

Ima keep stalking today and see if we get anymore ;)

I really hope it's your bfp wantabelly xxx

Fxd WantaBelly! :hugs: When are you planning on testing again.

Tulip- 2ww!!!! arrggghhhhh Should have OV'd the past day or so- Ready to symptoms spot! arrgghh!

Congrats to those with a :bfp:
send some of your luck :dust: this way please!

Minimin

Good luck Want a belly!

Hey hun can you put me down too?

I had a mc last week on 19th January 2010 it was my only one

Thanks hun

FX'd for :bfp:'s for everyone!

xxxx

:wave: Nina, Dawn, Kelly, Nic, Lou, Selina, Shazza, and Deb.

Congrats JosieJo best of luck Kelly hope its a BFP FXXX

Dawn nice to see you over here u are a fellow MrsJD journal stalker like me. LOL

Thank you guys.........

I plan on waiting til Saturday Morning but its going to be really hard not to test again in the morning. I actually brought it to work with me today........lol It's in my desk and I swear I have looked at it a MILLION times already. I'm officially insane ;)

I'm excited about this thread, it just feels really special to me. I'll let ya'll know when I test again and maybe if I can figure this out I will try to take a pic with my phone and post it.

Ohhh Yay yay yay cant wait to see a pic. I love looking at pg test.

I was hoping for a pic! I look forward to line spotting! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->