TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Epd - When am I adding you?

Love this positive thought thing!!!

My positive thought: Positive tests and no bleeding... No REAL reason to be worried.

You know, I almost wasn't able to come up with anything... I'm such a wreck sometimes!

My positive thought: Positive tests and no bleeding... No REAL reason to be worried.

You know, I almost wasn't able to come up with anything... I'm such a wreck sometimes!

Ok...so enquiring minds want to know. When are you going for your first scan???

Megg-I LOVE your positive thought! I think I will adopt that mantra for the next two days! I think that if my numbers are where they should be on Friday that I will have you add me then! I actually got my BFP on 4/11/10 but I'm scared to count my chickens before they hatch so to speak. So tempting tho because I do want to set a positive tone for my little bean!

hey. can you add me to the list. I mc last week and am trying again xxx

I gave in and used my last FRER this afternoon before calling to set an appointment... I know they usually require confirmation via urine test in the office... and I wanted to see where I stood. It was as bad (and a little worse) than my 14 and 19dpo tests. By doctor's standards, I will not be considered pregnant... So, I'm pretty well done with the whole thing. I feel like a big freaking liar right now... and I'm not going to keep fighting to make anyone believe I'm pregnant. Who knows... Maybe I'm not! At 7.5 weeks, the test cannot possibly look like this no matter how freaking weak and stupid my urine is. So, I'm done with it all. I don't mean to bring this thread down... but... I just don't have the energy to keep trying to believe when it seems like such a long shot right now. I might not be on much... but I'll keep the front page updated as much as often as I can.

Oh megg sweetheart hope its just a fluke and you still are pg I have heard the hormone in urine can decrease at your sort of stage so FX xxxxx

I gave in and used my last FRER this afternoon before calling to set an appointment... I know they usually require confirmation via urine test in the office... and I wanted to see where I stood. It was as bad (and a little worse) than my 14 and 19dpo tests. By doctor's standards, I will not be considered pregnant... So, I'm pretty well done with the whole thing. I feel like a big freaking liar right now... and I'm not going to keep fighting to make anyone believe I'm pregnant. Who knows... Maybe I'm not! At 7.5 weeks, the test cannot possibly look like this no matter how freaking weak and stupid my urine is. So, I'm done with it all. I don't mean to bring this thread down... but... I just don't have the energy to keep trying to believe when it seems like such a long shot right now. I might not be on much... but I'll keep the front page updated as much as often as I can.

Don't give up sweetie. If you have had a test that is showing positive and no bleeding chances are things are fine.

My friend (one of the mums at my sons school) never had a positive test.

She tested so many times as she had just had a baby and her period didn't come back. She felt totally pregnant but the tests always said not. She went to the doctor who did their own tests that were also negative so told her that her feelings were obviously wrong. They made her feel so stupid about it.

In the end she went back to the dr and said whatever you think I know I am pregnant as I can feel the baby moving now so they sent her to the hospital for a scan and she was 22 weeks gone. She never once got a positive test in that pregnancy.

I think you need to demand a scan or something though.

Meg, Think of my friend J! 5 negative tests over months - absolutely snowy white negative tests - no symptoms - periods! went doctors because of problems with her bowels - 34 weeks pregnant!! Oh yes!

Don't give up hope babs xxxxx

awww megg sweet heart please dont give up!!
:hugs::hugs: anything is possible sweety and you know that!!
im thinking and praying for you, lots of love!!
xxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry your having a hard time Megg.:hugs: If I were you I would try to sneak in an appt with the Dr. I know when I started bleeding I insisted on getting in (I know your not bleeding). Until then, keep your hopes high and don't give up!

Megg hunni
Can't manage to paste the link, but have a look at first trimester and search for a thread, "7 weeks pregnant and faint line".
Apparently this is mega common and the tests can actually show completely negative the further on you are!
You n hubs are fine hunni. Just wait til the kicks start, then you will be worrying if he/she is going either get wedged under your ribs or push a foot right out of your lady bits!!! LOL!!!

Hi guys thankyou for all your kind thoughts. Yesterday went as well as it can not in much pain at the moment.
Going away for a week with my mum in may so might start trying when I get back when I'm rested.

Megg I used to work with a girl who had 3 children and couldn't get a positive test with any of them. Not even at the docs. Don't give up hope....x

Megg-I hope you can get some confirmation at the Dr to put your mind at rest. I can relate to all of the fear-I poas everyday just to make sure bean is still there. If my line is a little faint or I'm not sure if it's getting darker-it makes me so scared and so upset. I need to stop doing that to myself! I am still very hopeful for you that things with baby are going just fine in there. Please keep us posted. We are all sending lots of love and hope and peace your way.

Megg, honey I am so so sorry, please go to the doctor. tell them you had a positive test and now its lighter and you want a blood test. They should do that for you

:hugs: You can msg me anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->