TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hi: to all the new TTCAL racers!

So sorry to all those who have had bad news recently, keep up the PMA, we will all get there, we will all have our dream :hug:

As for me, I have O'd, i think. OPK now negative :sex: completed successfully. Now the waiting bit... Im not the most patient of people, 2 weeks is going to be awful! COME ON THE :bfp: xxx

BH bitchfights and BFPs!!! This thread just gets better n better!!!LOL!!
Huge welcome to all the new ladies, we are a friendly bunch spread across the globe. United in our losses and totally supportive if not slightly barmy at times!!LOL!!!!
Nato, it's Pro-Juven cream that I use.
Katie...Huge sticky babydust coming your way hunni!!!

no calm oasis of serenity in my corner Anne, just slightly wild eyed panic.

yes Josie, i am 39 in June and trying for my first - why oh why didnt i grow up and stop behaving adolescent when i was supposed to.

Firedancer, i was trying for 2 months and got pregnant first month i tried pre seed, no idea if it helped mind. I took exception ot the name, but i would have taken exception to the parabens had i read the label.

Thanks M, i shall start googling and add it to my growing list of implements to get bfp.

Tulip - think i'm oving today. Will get DH on the job when he gets in!

Bragging time - my 18yr old stepson is in a band and they are playing a supporting gig at Rock City in Nottingham tonight. So proud :) DH is being the band's chauffeur for the night lol. They even have a proper dressing room!! It's very exciting!

OMG Deb...I used to go to Rock City in my youth!!! Oh the memories!!! If only I could get the blush smilie to work on my iPhone, I would be using it by the bucketful! LOL!!!
Just remembering the miniscule red latex dress with the red patent thigh length boots n waist length crimped blonde hair I used to wear, bring a rosy glow to my cheeks!! Aaaarggghh!!
Wish him luck from me! If I remember right it has a fab atmosphere for a huge venue!!
Oh the "rock chick" days....(sighs wistfully)

Sorry....back to reality! Go catch that eggie Deb!!! Woohoo!!!!

OMG Deb...I used to go to Rock City in my youth!!! Oh the memories!!! If only I could get the blush smilie to work on my iPhone, I would be using it by the bucketful! LOL!!!
Just remembering the miniscule red latex dress with the red patent thigh length boots n waist length crimped blonde hair I used to wear, bring a rosy glow to my cheeks!! Aaaarggghh!!
Wish him luck from me! If I remember right it has a fab atmosphere for a huge venue!!
Oh the "rock chick" days....(sighs wistfully)

Sorry....back to reality! Go catch that eggie Deb!!! Woohoo!!!!

All i can say is :haha::haha::haha: It is a fab venue, i talked to him about an hour before they were due to play, he was so excited bless him! The band is called Ton!te, and they are on FB ;)

Hello All! Im new here just been here a couple of days and mostly been on the tww and ttc forums, But thought i should be here to . Had a Mc at 6 weeks last month . And trying again already ! At 12 dpo now and testing on the 24th{26th/28th}-- Only if i dont get a bfp on the 24th.

Aww... Sorry for your loss, honey! :hugs: I'll get you added! Welcome to the gang... Wish we could have met under better circumstances!

Hey deb, wanna be tww buddies? i thinki O'ed in the last 2 days.

Hi to Ruskiegirl. sorry for your loss and welcome aboad. hope you get a BFP this cycle when you test.

right i'm back ttc now i know there is bugger all wrong with me lol, and i'm back with a bucket full of PMA !!!!!!!
i have missed loads sorry to all you girls with losses
and congrats to all the bfp's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't really know what is going on with me at the moment.

I bled or spotted after the miscarriage until day 16 and ovulated day 20. I came on day 30.

I had a normal period which for me is 4 days. Then on day 9 I spotted for a few hours. Then again on day 11 and am still spotting today.

What is going on? Is this normal after a second trimester loss or not?

I feel so up in the air now.

Im not sure Vick, have you been TTC this month or are you waiting?

I have read that every pregnancy changes your cycle regardless of the outcome, and i have also read that it can take a couple of cycles to normalise your new cycle.

have you ovulated do you know? do you usually have ov spotting?

We are going to be trying this month. It's actually having an orgasm (sorry tmi) that started the spotting both times.

I haven't ovulated yet although am thinking within the next weeks. I don't ever have spotting in my cycle normally. I just feel like I have had discomfort in my ovaries and uterus ever since I had her with this bleeding on and off. need to know what is going on.

i remember reading that an orgasm uses up the proglastins (spp) that cause uterine contractions. im making guesses but it might be helping expel anything left - but as its so light i wouldnt think theres anything of note left

sorry i dont have any answers, i was like that in the last few days, just reading every single symptom and not finding any answers, but if it helps, i spotted pinkish cm for 2 days, 6 days before my af arrives yesterday. lets hope thats the same

Welcome Ruskiegirl and Selina. :hi: I am sorry about your losses. :hugs: Here's some :dust: for all of us! Good luck!

I don't really know what is going on with me at the moment.

I bled or spotted after the miscarriage until day 16 and ovulated day 20. I came on day 30.

I had a normal period which for me is 4 days. Then on day 9 I spotted for a few hours. Then again on day 11 and am still spotting today.

What is going on? Is this normal after a second trimester loss or not?

I feel so up in the air now.

I am so sorry your body is acting up like that! I know my first to cycles have been out of whack since my mc. They have been extremely heavy! I mean ridiculously heavy! They are lasting about the same time, but just weirdly heavy. I hope it gets sorted out soon! :hugs: I know how frustrating it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->