TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hi: jonnanne3 sorry for your losses hun

spotting is the reason i went to docs and put ttc on hold (for a whole week :rofl:) well i have had internals every month since november (when my mc happened) and all i got told is how healthy and normal i was!!!!! so this time when i spotted after :sex: i'd had enough and went back to docs, he saw i was fed up and booked me for a scan the next day, scan was ok everything fine, he said sometimes when a mc happens hormones can take up to 6 months to settle and this is what is causing the spotting with me, so now just got to keep a diary of what happens in the next 2 months and if it doesn't settle and OH's :spermy: doesn't catch my :baby: egg then he is gonna put me on hormone pills to balance me out.
ANSWERS AT LAST!!!!!!!! :happydance:

good luck girls :dust: to you all

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

YAY Selina. I am so happy to hear that they are going to help. Good Luck!

Ruskiegirl - I am sorry for your loss but welcome to the gang.

Selina - thanks for that. I have had four drs look at me now and all say I am fine so I guess I need to take their word that this is just things settling down. She also said I can fall pg while spotting so we'll see.

:hi: Welcome ruskie! Sorry for your loss.

Selina, glad they are going to work with you.

Hi everyone else. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
I have 3-4 follicles that are still growing (chances are 1 will dominate like in the past, but hoping a few keep growing for better odds). I have another scan on Monday and I'll likely take the trigger. The IUI will probably be on Tuesday.

Hi Ruskie and Selina

and good luck on Monday with them there follicles Bizy

:hi: jonnanne3 sorry for your losses hun

spotting is the reason i went to docs and put ttc on hold (for a whole week :rofl:) well i have had internals every month since november (when my mc happened) and all i got told is how healthy and normal i was!!!!! so this time when i spotted after :sex: i'd had enough and went back to docs, he saw i was fed up and booked me for a scan the next day, scan was ok everything fine, he said sometimes when a mc happens hormones can take up to 6 months to settle and this is what is causing the spotting with me, so now just got to keep a diary of what happens in the next 2 months and if it doesn't settle and OH's :spermy: doesn't catch my :baby: egg then he is gonna put me on hormone pills to balance me out.
ANSWERS AT LAST!!!!!!!! :happydance:

good luck girls :dust: to you all

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Can i join in?
This is my 3rd month TTC since My loss in September.. I also have a hormonal imbalance which my only Dr. discovered after i began to question my 2nd mcc. Im glad I at least know the cause of the mcc and can now treat it during pregnancy. Im am also using The ClearBlue Fertility monitor and am Praying for BFP for everyone TTC!
Thanks and Good luck! :flower:

Is anyone testing around april 30??

sept.09 :angel: :cry: and nov. 06 :angel::cry:

Sorry for your losses, SunShyn! :hugs: Adding you now!

Just wanted to say that I have a few things going on this weekend... I won't be on as much... but I'll try and check in at least once or twice a day! Even when I'm not busy, the internet takes 2nd fiddle to spending time with my OH! I'll be about though... just not sure when or how often! :hugs:

good luck bizy! Fingers crossed for a few follicles to grow!

:hi: to the new members, sorry for your losses.

gl to everyone this cycle!

xx

Hi, i got my bfp today, I know i added my name to another list but cant find it anywhere, hope you ladies all get your bfp soon and congrats to the ones that already have xxx

congratulations sar35 glad to hear some good news.

lets hope that this is just the start of many for this month

ah nice one Sar!!! great news, lots of congrats

(Hi Sun!)

COngratulations Sar35 - I really really hope I get to follow you in a couple of weeks.

Woohoo fabulous news Sar! Now take it easy please! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->